Executor, how good is it and best strategy

Richfxxx
449 posts Member
edited October 2021
So I just need to finish off relics mats from r7 to r8 on Piett then I’m ready.
BUT seen a lot of complaints about mirrors, star rating and gearing pilots and ship abilities?
So what’s everyone’s thoughts?
How good is it and should I leave it at 4 or 5 star?
Which abilities should I not max?
How high should I gear/relic pilots?

Replies

• At the moment your best bet is to leave “We only need to keep them from escaping” at level 6. But if you’re choosing between 4 or 5* that’s not immediately relevant to you.

All my BH pilots, with the exception of Boba, are r5. I have no issue with mirrors. And before I took mine to 7* I was winning 6 v 7 pretty consistently.

The best advice I can possibly give you is to read the kits very carefully and understand the important role Target Lock plays as well as Breach, and also understand when your ships will cleanse etc.

Also, I highly recommend getting your Ebon Hawk up to a usable level. That ship is hands down the key to making mirrors easy.

• At the moment your best bet is to leave “We only need to keep them from escaping” at level 6. But if you’re choosing between 4 or 5* that’s not immediately relevant to you.

Also, I highly recommend getting your Ebon Hawk up to a usable level. That ship is hands down the key to making mirrors easy.

I too just got eligible, why is 4* and 5* not immediately relevant, due to the amount of refreshes needed?
    Ebon Hawk to usable, g12 Carth sufficient? Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • The ability you should avoid taking above level 6 cannot be taken above level 6 whilst your Exec is 4 or 5*. That’s what I meant by not relevant.

My carth is g11 and my T3 is g9. Still gets the job done.
  • It's worth taking to 5*; it allows you to reduce the cooldown of the ult ability from 23 turns to 20. I unlocked and took to 5* this month and have been able to consistently beat 6* Execs, though I still struggle with 7*.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    sb_stuartj wrote: »
    It's worth taking to 5*; it allows you to reduce the cooldown of the ult ability from 23 turns to 20. I unlocked and took to 5* this month and have been able to consistently beat 6* Execs, though I still struggle with 7*.

If you want to beat 7* Execs with consistency, you better upgrade to 6*. I struggled too when mine was 5*. The main reason I was losing was because of the initial RNG the AI choose to target my RC or HT. Often times, a 7* Exec could easily one-shot my RC right away and it is game over before it started. But then i figured out that with 6* Exec, your exec has enough speed to go either before their RC or XB and can use "We only keep them from excaping" ability to cleanse the mark, so your RC is safe.

So my recommendation would be: upgrade Exec to 6*, keep your RC slower than the enemy RC and get the Ebon Hawk in as first reinforcement to win the Target Lock race. Then you are good to go to kick most 7* Execs.
  • If you want to beat 7* Execs with consistency, you better upgrade to 6*. I struggled too when mine was 5*. The main reason I was losing was because of the initial RNG the AI choose to target my RC or HT. Often times, a 7* Exec could easily one-shot my RC right away and it is game over before it started. But then i figured out that with 6* Exec, your exec has enough speed to go either before their RC or XB and can use "We only keep them from excaping" ability to cleanse the mark, so your RC is safe.

So my recommendation would be: upgrade Exec to 6*, keep your RC slower than the enemy RC and get the Ebon Hawk in as first reinforcement to win the Target Lock race. Then you are good to go to kick most 7* Execs.
  • Thanks for the tips guys, will have a good read of kits before event in two weeks.
    By the way how tricky is the event to unlock executor?
  • Richfxxx wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips guys, will have a good read of kits before event in two weeks.
    By the way how tricky is the event to unlock executor?

Not difficult. Done it using the minimum event requirements.

• Not difficult, but I don’t think there’s a guaranteed win condition. If the AI chooses to attack your guys in a particular way, you may well end up restarting.
  • Does beskar mando need to be relic’d as part of squad for fleet arena? If so how high relic?
    Mines currently only gear 12
    Does beskar mando need to be relic’d as part of squad for fleet arena? If so how high relic?
    Mines currently only gear 12

Quite a few in my shard are running an under geared Mando to slow Razor Crest down. For fleets that have Executor at less than 7 stars it's easier to win by going second. So you might want to leave your Mando at G12 for now.
  • So I just unlocked Executor 🎉
    What’s best lineup? And reinforcements?
    My cad bane only g12 but gearing him up for GL Kenobi requirements. So thinking he’s reinforcement until relic’d
    So I just unlocked Executor 🎉
    What’s best lineup? And reinforcements?
    My cad bane only g12 but gearing him up for GL Kenobi requirements. So thinking he’s reinforcement until relic’d
    The best lineup is HT, Xanadu Blood and Razor Crest, with Boba and Ebon Hawk as reinforcements (assuming you’ve only got 2 slots)
  • Does it matter my Cad bane only g12 and Carth and T3 only g11?
  • I’m struggling with bonus tier of event to get extra 10 shards but keep losing, any tips?
    Does it matter my Cad bane only g12 and Carth and T3 only g11?

you need them, so gear them up
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    More gear is better, but my Carth is g11 and T3 is g8 or something like that.

It’s EH’s reinforcement ability you need it for. It’s not going to contribute much damage and HT will be taking most of the enemy attacks.

As for Cad, more gear means more damage, but again, he won’t attract much of their initial attacks so g12 might be OK.
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Richfxxx wrote: »

It’s EH’s reinforcement ability you need it for. It’s not going to contribute much damage and HT will be taking most of the enemy attacks.

As for Cad, more gear means more damage, but again, he won’t attract much of their initial attacks so g12 might be OK.

You have to relic cad bane for jmk anyway so it's not a waste to take him to relics.

You have to relic cad bane for jmk anyway so it's not a waste to take him to relics.
    I know - I was just answering OP’s question. He was thinking of keeping XB in reinforcements, but I would think even at g12 he’s better starting that ship.

I know - I was just answering OP’s question. He was thinking of keeping XB in reinforcements, but I would think even at g12 he’s better starting that ship.

Yeah mine was reliced before I got the executor but I would think with the stealth it starts with, it will probably do ok.
  • Thanks for your help guys.
    Am loving Executor in arena so far