Apparently Kenobi is THAT powerful

Grand_Admiral_Jawn
posts Member
edited November 2021
d04mkjlzimou.jpg
ivwep65lwwlq.jpg

I'm the team with with the higher Power (+13,013 to be exact) and the only difference is General Kenobi vs. Jedi Knight Anakin. I was absolutely carved up, barely chipping away at their individual Protection when all was said and done. I have found it to be an absolute slog trying to obtain General Kenobi shards, but apparently they're essential to reaching a new level. I've plateaued with my current squad and am currently working on farming C3PO in hopes of upgrading my secondary squad consisting of Rebels (Commander Luke, R2-D2, Chewbacca, Threepio & Chewie, Han Solo), but have found him to be frustrating as well. I've powered-up far beyond the recommended level for my Ewoks and simply can't break through Tier V. In fact, it's not even close. Any advice?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• In terms of the squad, ignore the GP diff, it's largely meaningless. In terms of GK farming, are you ranking in HAAT raid? How often is your guild running it? I'm guessing it's not on SIM yet. I don't like suggesting ppl leave guilds, but if it's stunting your progress you will need to weigh up the value of staying/moving.

3PO is attainable with largely g11 ewoks, depending which ones you run. Beyond that, it's gonna be about mods and RNG. Difficult to comment further without looking at your squad.
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    For 3PO you really need Logray to get through. Only gear 8 but his daze makes it easy. I did roughly 200 attempts with Teebo before throwing in the towel and just farming Logray.

And yes GK will evade a lot and with good mods he's hard to get through with your team. Only real offensive toon on your team in GMY or JKA and really depends if you have him modded for O or Speed.
  • Yep, GP is meaningless when it comes to synergy and other things in a squad.

Like it was said above, if your guild is holding you back then it is time to leave it.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Tbh, teamcomps aside, its also probably a difference in terms of how well modded your team is compared to his.
  • Arva wrote: »
    Tbh, teamcomps aside, its also probably a difference in terms of how well modded your team is compared to his.
    Based on the 3PO comment, might be right there.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Yeah with jkr, gk shouldn't be causing you that much trouble. Mark gets around his taunt pretty well and gmy and jka should have enough offense to get the job done.

Most likely if you are losing to this team, it is one of two things.

Mods
    Misplays

The best kill order is gmy to prop savior since he is the sqishiest (though a g12 Bastilla may be a candidate too). Then get rid of gmy since he's their biggest dmg dealer. Then get jolee so he doesn't bring everyone back. If he brings gmy back before you can kill him go back and kill gmy then finish jolee. Then Bastilla. Then cleanup.

With decent mods, it should be an easy match since the ai isn't great at focusing on a target.
  • Yeah with jkr, gk shouldn't be causing you that much trouble. Mark gets around his taunt pretty well and gmy and jka should have enough offense to get the job done.

Most likely if you are losing to this team, it is one of two things.

Mods
    Misplays

The best kill order is gmy to prop savior since he is the sqishiest (though a g12 Bastilla may be a candidate too). Then get rid of gmy since he's their biggest dmg dealer. Then get jolee so he doesn't bring everyone back. If he brings gmy back before you can kill him go back and kill gmy then finish jolee. Then Bastilla. Then cleanup.

With decent mods, it should be an easy match since the ai isn't great at focusing on a target.

I usually savior G12 Bastilla over GMY.
    3v3 FTW
  • Power level alone doesn’t mean you’ll beat the other person.
  • It's been said several times, but:

Power rating doesn't mean squat.

You need to learn kits and synergies.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png