Sith Eternal Emperor useless?

Prev1
can't believe i wasted time getting him as my first GL..................

is there any way to make him better or competitive?

Using him as lead, vader, revan, malak, and emperor palp

Replies

• drop little palp and use sith trooper as a 2nd tank
  • Zaph0dd wrote: »
    drop little palp and use sith trooper as a 2nd tank

I'll give him a try! thanks Zaph. For a GL, i thought he'd be ......................... stronger.
  • Ryche wrote: »
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    drop little palp and use sith trooper as a 2nd tank

I'll give him a try! thanks Zaph. For a GL, i thought he'd be ......................... stronger.

If he is so bad why do I see people climbing with him in a sea of JMK?
  • Ryche wrote: »
    can't believe i wasted time getting him as my first GL..................

is there any way to make him better or competitive?

Using him as lead, vader, revan, malak, and emperor palp

Ok, first thing you’re going to want to do is unlock and use Wat with him and throw tank tech in him (for prot recovery) and also Armourer if you want for her status effect. With tank tech on, you can easily auto JML, beat Rey comfortably as long as you’ve siphoned enough protection from the team and with armourer and the right line up you can beat SLKR with a bit of a set up during battle. I know there are ways to sometime eek out a win against JMK with armourer etc but in general, that team is far too strong. I’ve also beat LV with him but it can be dicey. My team is SEE, Triumvirate and Wat. I know your sentiment, compared to other GL’s he is underwhelming, especially since he doesn’t boost the Sith faction like many of us were hoping but he does have some uses. Definitely look up some strats on YouTube, there are ways to make him useable but in general, he certainly is a weak GL, possibly the weakest but LV is knocking at that door too.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Thanks WattoisSnoke!
    Ya, for a GL................he seems like a horrible investment. Totally ticked off I didn't go for SLKR. far more useful.

Hopefully they re-work SEE, seems kind of funny he doesn't work well with Sith.

I got WAT (7 star GL12) , here's my line up right now. (I just unlocked SEE too)
    https://swgoh.gg/p/337746122/characters/
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    SEE + WAT and any three others. You can add Armorer if you really want to buff SEE.

With your current squad, use SEE, WAT, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, and Bastila Shan (Fallen)

BTW: You haven't even Reliced SEE!! :|
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    SEE + WAT and any three others. You can add Armorer if you really want to buff SEE.

With your current squad, use SEE, WAT, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, and Bastila Shan (Fallen)

BTW: You haven't even Reliced SEE!! :|

Thanks LordDirt! Like I said, just unlocked him and he def seems very underwhelming for what you need to do to get him.
  • Must...resist...ranting about SEE...
  • See is a bit less useful as a first GL in arena since the other early GL (SLKR) is a counter to him. However, once jml shows up they are about even in arena since see can easily beat jml and jml easily beats slkr.

See also gives you most of an imperial trooper team as req, and decent ep team of sith/empire. This is pretty helpful for getting later tiers of assualt battles. And the rewards from that add up over time.

The slkr req give you his arena team and that's about it. You also can solo hstr but that will likely be simable soon so how much benefit it'll be going forward is up to you to decide.

Overall, each has their merits.

Rey is also an option but her requirements don't bring much either and you need end game jedi to really make her work.

Jml, jmk, and lv just have too high of req to realistically be a first GL.

• JJ8
    21 posts Member
    I don't have see, so take it for what it's worth. Looks like your SEE is still low gear and doesn't have his ultimate yet. Seems like SEE relies on his ultimate quite a bit. I'd say, finish him off, then evaluate. You'll probably see loads of improvement.

• The slkr req give you his arena team and that's about it. You also can solo hstr but that will likely be simable soon so how much benefit it'll be going forward is up to you to decide.
    SLKR is also a super star for challenge rancor while SEE does puddly damage. My Bounty Hunters do better than SEE!
  • SEE needs a good Sith sidekick; maybe the Darth Sidious rework will help him out in some way.
  • Reptile wrote: »
    SEE needs a good Sith sidekick; maybe the Darth Sidious rework will help him out in some way.

Maybe but I think the Omicron upgrade is limited to specific game modes.
  • There are useful differences among all the GLs.
  • SEE isn't so bad!

Okay, by himself he might be, but with the proper supporting cast members by his side he is a good GL.

If you can figure out a way to reliably get Wat shield tech and 3 stacks of Beskar Armor from the Armorer on him, he's seems to be pretty much unkillable. I was able to take down R9 SLKR squad in 127 seconds.

• lol, wasn't trying to say he's THE GL to go after, however, the OP asked how to make him competitive. WAT+Armorer is a good way to go. I stay in the top 100 without much efforts. Can climb much higher if I refresh, but he can most certainly be made to be competitive with the right supporting cast.

Was I expecting more from SEE? You bet. Regretting the decision isn't helpful to me or my account though. Besides, it is so very satisfying to watch SEE wipe out a squad with that Ultimate Power of his :)
  • Do you have his ultimate yet? That is what raises him up a lot. As other have said, Wat Tambor and his tank tech pair incredibly well with SEE. He can murder any Rey and JML team.

You have to remember as well that squad arena is not the only mode in game, and also that SEE is still a galactic legend. He is still better than 99% of the other characters in the game.
  • Gale_Toral wrote: »
    Do you have his ultimate yet? That is what raises him up a lot. As other have said, Wat Tambor and his tank tech pair incredibly well with SEE. He can murder any Rey and JML team.

You have to remember as well that squad arena is not the only mode in game, and also that SEE is still a galactic legend. He is still better than 99% of the other characters in the game.

He can murder any Rey team that isnt modded with enough offense or have CAT in it. He does beat pretty much any JML team though, unless we include the ones with Bastilla lead of course.
  • Gale_Toral wrote: »
    Do you have his ultimate yet? That is what raises him up a lot. As other have said, Wat Tambor and his tank tech pair incredibly well with SEE. He can murder any Rey and JML team.

He can murder any Rey team that isnt modded with enough offense or have CAT in it. He does beat pretty much any JML team though, unless we include the ones with Bastilla lead of course.

Bastilla lead is easily beat with just SEE and Wat.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Gale_Toral wrote: »

If JML is modded for protection and/or doesnt have JKL it can be easy. Otherwise even a R8 SEE will likely time out.

If JML is modded for protection and/or doesnt have JKL it can be easy. Otherwise even a R8 SEE will likely time out.

I guess, I never had any issues. Just link two and spam basic for two and a half minutes and then zap them all.

As LordDirt mentioned, link JML and whoever else that you need to and set the battle to auto basic until there's 1 min left on the clock. Switch auto off, activate the ult, and SEE will zap all of JML's bonus protection away. He just needs to the time to ramp up his offense.

Additionally, r8 SEE modded for complete max health can still take out Rey CATs. Just link CAT and obliterate her first.
    LordDirt wrote: »

I guess, I never had any issues. Just link two and spam basic for two and a half minutes and then zap them all.

JKL reduces crit dmg on his basic, so eventually your crits will do less dmg than your non-crits. I had that happen to me once in arena when I didnt kill JKL early on. Also a health modded JML can easily recover well over 200k protection per turn, and thats just at R7. I used a R8 SEE with CD arrow and speed set in arena, and even when I used Traya so that I could kill JKL early on without using the AoE to keep the enemy team alive I would often time out against a well modded JML.
  • Lowen wrote: »
    SEE isn't so bad!

Okay, by himself he might be, but with the proper supporting cast members by his side he is a good GL.

If you can figure out a way to reliably get Wat shield tech and 3 stacks of Beskar Armor from the Armorer on him, he's seems to be pretty much unkillable. I was able to take down R9 SLKR squad in 127 seconds.

Wait, are you saying the characters you put on a team matter?
  • Is SEE any good in darkside geo Tb?