GL Farm GP

WD_40
113 posts Member
edited November 2021
This may have been discussed at some point before, but does anyone know exactly how much GP is in each GL farm?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Not exact, but it’s around 250k for the requirements for each GL.

It’s impossible to be exact because the mods you place on them will make a difference
  • Not exact, but it’s around 250k for the requirements for each GL.

It’s impossible to be exact because the mods you place on them will make a difference

Okay, that makes sense, thanks!
  • My SLKR was 300k in prereqs plus another 50k fir the GL. Varies by GL obviously but I can't imagine the newer ones are any cheaper, if anything they'll be more expensive.
  • If you really want to, you can manually check the values on .gg - If you go to a character, there's a drop down in the upper right corner, selecting a relic level from there will adjust the GP displayed below that drop down to the base for that character at that relic level. - It's not completely accurate/consistent, but it should give you a close approximate. (Some/most characters seem to include zetas, but GLs definitely aren't including at least 1 upgrade as my Rey's like 7k higher GP even without mods, but every other character I checked is pretty accurate.)

Also a quick reminder that Rey and SLKR are going to "technically" have a way higher GP impact than any of the others if you otherwise have no interest in getting their capital ships, as it's an entire extra unlock and capital ships have really high base GP, even higher than GLs. Sure, it doesn't affect matchmaking the same way, but if you're looking at bracket thresholds...

That said, I've never once cared about GP, just about focusing on worthwhile characters, and I have like a 90% win rate in everything and only miss Kyber if I just don't do GAC for multiple rounds. It's really only a problem if you're relicing up characters that you ~really~ shouldn't be, like the people I've faced that have no GLs, no GAS, but full relic phoenix, ewoks and rogue one teams.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    the people I've faced that have no GLs, no GAS, but full relic phoenix, ewoks and rogue one teams.

Is that even fun?