Geo battle in TB?

CaesarAM
246 posts Member
edited November 2021
This seem strange to anyone? Last two waves seemed to all have loaded TM. Haven’t lost that battle literally in years and I got completely annihilated on wave 4. Like barely took a turn.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I had a similar experience. I got a few more turns than you did, but on 2 different accounts, it was much harder than I ever remember. Did manage to win one on my alt account with Wat and GBA as the 4th and 5th. But GG and GBA on my main account, which has been my stress free option for months failed. First time I dropped a wave in P1 in a very long time
  • Bad RNG. I auto'd my way to full waves just like always.
  • 1sozhssdm1in.jpeg
    Seemed fine to me.

GBA r5, Spy r4, the rest g12.

Some info on who you faced in the final wave might help. I got elite 5s, Sharpshooter, lieutenant, captain, Jedi Vanguard.
  • 1sozhssdm1in.jpeg
    Seemed fine to me.

Some info on who you faced in the final wave might help. I got elite 5s, Sharpshooter, lieutenant, captain, Jedi Vanguard.

It was the ARC led team, forget who else all was there. But it’s never mattered. Like this battle hasn’t been close in forever. It was weird in wave 3 with enemies getting a bunch of early turns before I could go, but because it was wave 3 it didn’t hurt as bad. Anecdotally, something is different. It isn’t impossible different, but poster above and several people in my guild having similar experience.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    1sozhssdm1in.jpeg
    Seemed fine to me.

It was the ARC led team, forget who else all was there. But it’s never mattered. Like this battle hasn’t been close in forever. It was weird in wave 3 with enemies getting a bunch of early turns before I could go, but because it was wave 3 it didn’t hurt as bad. Anecdotally, something is different. It isn’t impossible different, but poster above and several people in my guild having similar experience.

Anecdotally it wasn’t different for me 🤷🏼‍♂️.
  • Just bad RNG... It happens...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    1sozhssdm1in.jpeg
    Seemed fine to me.

Anecdotally it wasn’t different for me 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Sorry that's just anecdot-

pittsburgh-steelers.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Similar thing happened to me and a few for a few of my guild mates. We have never had an issue before, but half of us got destroyed on wave 4.This was my first time failing it in the past 6 months. We usually get 22-28 shards. We got 10 this month.

The scenario was w/ ARC Trooper, Sergeant, Commander, Aalya Secura, Sentinel, Luminara that wrecked us. Apparently this is the "hardest" one to get. They all have the preloaded turn meter. My run went: I clicked the Hellfire tank... my tenacity down didnt stick on the ARC trooper ... I couldnt get ability block out ... he AOE dazed my Geos. Suddenly 2 more AOEs later. GG I lost.

I want to believe that there was a bug ... cause Im at 98/100 and the 2 shards are the only thing holding me back from JMK... I have all the gear and relics ready to go. However, most likely crap RNG.
  • wait there are multiple 4th encounters? I’ve only ever had Mace and KAM, ARC Trooper, and some others.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/