Resistance squad

Need some help deciding on who to gear for a resistance squad. have: JTR R7, R2-D2 R7, BB-8 g10, scavenger g11, Finn g9, Hero FInn G1, Hero Poe g1. Am already working on gearing BB-8, but who should the last two stops go to?

Replies

• JTR, RHP, RHF, Scavenger, BB8. Makes a pretty good team and helps you get Rey.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • R2 is better than Scavenger in an RJT team. Scav mostly only gets used if you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel and want to make three pure resistance teams.
  • JTR + droids. Add Rose with omni for GAC.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    JTR + droids. Add Rose with omni for GAC.

I haven’t evaluated her Omi vs Vet Han - but he’s a VERY good fifth for pvp with his stun, ability block, and another potential aoe crit.

• RTS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    JTR + droids. Add Rose with omni for GAC.

I haven’t evaluated her Omi vs Vet Han - but he’s a VERY good fifth for pvp with his stun, ability block, and another potential aoe crit.

Rose's omicron should ramp RJT's TM train to new heights. They'll be a tough out, I think people are underestimating that one. Especially since with BB-8's starting TM shenanigans, it will be difficult to go first, and once they start critting, they won't stop. Ultimately, once you have Rey, I'd put the hero bros with the GL and Rose+1 (Finn, maybe, or RT) with RJT/R2/BB-8.

I do think Vet Han is underrated, but I usually use him with BAM to counter GG, or a Finn lead to counter Geos. Not as much recently, but those are options for earlier game.