Shaak ti in TB

Did this get fixed? I just had a relic 7 droideka get one shot by a g12 clone and shaak ti resist every single attack from my relic 8 dooku. Seems like it is still as broken as last time.

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    Did this get fixed? I just had a relic 7 droideka get one shot by a g12 clone and shaak ti resist every single attack from my relic 8 dooku. Seems like it is still as broken as last time.

The bug before was her gaining 20% TM anytime you made a move, if that wasn't happening it's not the issue.
  • I ran into her twice in TB and beat her each time, so I don't think she's still broken, sorry.

Technically I ran into her three times but one of those times I had Nihilus with Annihilate ready and he took the first turn so... That doesn't really count.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I had a similar experience and wondered, too, but then chalked it up to most likely a real bad case of rng…it happens 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Yes and no. She is not giving that much issue to players anymore, but something is still off with her assault team ability. No blue text blinking, and when she targets herself she doesnt gain speed up for example. I guess they removed her tags, maybe she is still galrep, but who knows.

I wouldnt say they fixed her, but they kinda fixed the problem.