Help with slkr event

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited November 2021
So I just finally unlocked the slkr event last night and tried to run it and got mercilessly slaughtered. The game says to go after finn and whatnot but I'd like to know the best lineup of fo toons to use. I originally used kru, kylo, fo executioner, hux and sith trooper.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    I used the following: KRU, Hux, Sith Trooper, FOO and FO Stormtrooper.

Use KRU’s stun abilty on Finn then use Hux to grand TM to KRU and stun Poe. Take out Finn first to prevent him giving out the inspired buff. Use FOO’s TM boost abilty on KRU and use KRU’s second special on the stunned Finn.

FO Stormtrooper is there as an extra taunter in case KRU drops his taunt. This is just my method.

I would recommend looking up on YouTube for guides to stop wasting tickets, especially on the later stages.
  • Edosmage
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    So I just finally unlocked the slkr event last night and tried to run it and got mercilessly slaughtered. The game says to go after finn and whatnot but I'd like to know the best lineup of fo toons to use. I originally used kru, kylo, fo executioner, hux and sith trooper.

Just go to youtube and search for Ahnaldt101 guide for the event. I did that and never lost a fight.
  • Edosmage wrote: »

Just go to youtube and search for Ahnaldt101 guide for the event. I did that and never lost a fight.

I'd rather lose forever than watch one ahnald video
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Edosmage wrote: »

lol spotted a hater

Anyways, for strategy stuff, I preffer Griddan, I used his guide and never lost once
  • Gridan’s videos were super helpful for SLKR. Especially for P3 (that Rock Paper Scissors baloney that someone at CG thought was a good idea)
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Lmao hater alert. Imagine being so salty that you’d rather never get a GL unlocked cause you don’t like a CC haha
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Lmao hater alert. Imagine being so salty that you’d rather never get a GL unlocked cause you don’t like a CC haha

Imagine being such a horrible CC that a person would rather not unlock an ultimate than watch you
  • There is a video by Gridan called “SLKR all tiers - Don’t waste tickets” that I found extremely helpful.
  • Gridan WWL on YouTube, I beat the event following his guide.

Just search Gridan slkr, first video on YouTube
  • MilHanso
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Well, I think there are much better YouTubers than Gridan and Ahrnald to look for GL strategy. I don't remember the ones that helped me (it was more than one), but I beat the whole event effortlessly.

The ones that helped me didn't make me change my mod configuration.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • You could also find the first order discord. Those guys are super helpful
  • I highly recommend BitDynasty's videos on the SLKR events. Helped me get through completely unscathed.
  • They work all, just use YouTube.
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

lol spotted a hater

Anyways, for strategy stuff, I preffer Griddan, I used his guide and never lost once

Griddan for literally every major character I've unlocked. Dude is beast-mode with strategy.
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    Well, I think there are much better YouTubers than Gridan and Ahrnald to look for GL strategy. I don't remember the ones that helped me (it was more than one), but I beat the whole event effortlessly.

So much better than ahnald and grid that you literally forgot who they were. Got my vote of confidence!
  • I used Xaereth's youtube videos for my SEE unlock
  • Gridan worked for Tier 1-5 but I had problems with Tier 6

I used the method below. You ramp up SLKR's health and he becomes unkillable by the end of the battle

https://i.redd.it/bzdz18h4shy41.png
  • MilHanso
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    el_mago wrote: »
    MilHanso wrote: »

So much better than ahnald and grid that you literally forgot who they were. Got my vote of confidence!

Yeah, both Ahrnald and Gridan change their mod configuration to do the event and that is pretty annoying. I searched for the event on YouTube and as soon as the person doing the video asked me to change my mods I jumped to the next video until spotted someone who said that I could do it without changing. I didn't bother to see the user behind the tactics, since the messenger is irrelevant, the important thing is the message he carries.

But, if you want, I may search again and post the users here. Is that right for you?

BTW, for me, mods are the most annoying thing this game has, so I tend to set the mods for my characters once and leave it that way.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    el_mago wrote: »
    MilHanso wrote: »

Yeah, both Ahrnald and Gridan change their mod configuration to do the event and that is pretty annoying. I searched for the event on YouTube and as soon as the person doing the video asked me to change my mods I jumped to the next video until spotted someone who said that I could do it without changing. I didn't bother to see the user behind the tactics, since the messenger is irrelevant, the important thing is the message he carries.

But, if you want, I may search again and post the users here. Is that right for you?

BTW, for me, mods are the most annoying thing this game has, so I tend to set the mods for my characters once and leave it that way.

Definitely agree that mod management is horrible in this game.