When is the next GAC?

RTS
682 posts Member
I know it's the off week - but it's not on the calendar, nor are game files loaded for it.

As of right now it looks like it will not be starting next week - which it should be?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe the calendar is correct, and we will get an update on this situation at a later time.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I believe the calendar is correct, and we will get an update on this situation at a later time.

Sure.

But since the expectation is that GAC should start next week, I’m asking about it before it’s already past that point.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RTS wrote: »

Sure.

But since the expectation is that GAC should start next week, I’m asking about it before it’s already past that point.

GAC is a calendar listed event, since it is not listed, you should not be expecting it.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member

Sure.

GAC is a calendar listed event, since it is not listed, you should not be expecting it.

Lol - sure.

I mean the cadence has been the same for well over a year now, why should we expect it to continue, or have a heads up on it changing?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Sure.

Lol - sure.

I mean the cadence has been the same for well over a year now, why should we expect it to continue, or have a heads up on it changing?

Yeah, we are asking for an update post about what is going on, hopefully see something.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Sure.

This is super tone death, cynical and disrespectful. I have some sympathy for the stress forum puts you under, put this snarkyness is too much… we are not annoying children from strangers at a highway gas station…
  • Any update on this?
  • Normal join period would have started already. Something is going on
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Any update on this?

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI said we’d have info early this week, so I expect tomorrow some news.
  • Just a simple “GAC isn’t coming on the same cadence as the last 2 years” would be nice
  • Just a simple “GAC isn’t coming on the same cadence as the last 2 years” would be nice

They're too busy making unwanted changes to next conquest
  • Probably related to the simulated GAC in the marquee.
  • Probably just don't want to start a GAC during Thanksgiving.

Yeah, sure, it's American Thanksgiving and not all players are American, but a fairly significant portion is and the developers are, so... Seems reasonable to me.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Probably just don't want to start a GAC during Thanksgiving.

Yeah, sure, it's American Thanksgiving and not all players are American, but a fairly significant portion is and the developers are, so... Seems reasonable to me.

Except that it's never mattered in the past, that I can think of.

Either way, the bigger issue is that, once again, there was no communication.
  • Probably something not right with the new Omicron units.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Its the push for the next characters for starkiller.
    We need that extra time to buy packs.
  • top notch communication
  • mesa176750
    663 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Mods are a bit busy being snippy with people asking honest and reasonable questions.
  • They heard people liked GAC so they need to figure out how to remove all the fun and make it insufferably long so they can then sell you the rewards.
  • They're busy coding the next conquest feats that require starkiller and dash rendar to survive 40 battles
  • It’s Rose Tico’s fault.

Her omnicron lights the spark that lit the fire of the something something.

She Finn crashed herself right into the server. For love.
  • There was to much fun still left in gac, they now searching for ways to suck that out of it.
  • Ripperpa wrote: »
    There was to much fun still left in gac, they now searching for ways to suck that out of it.

Increasing the fun by adding the $9.99 GAC pass
  • I mean, to be fair, they told us what the deal was when they posted the calendar… They said soon, and that was a while ago, but we all know corporatespeak.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • top notch communication

It gets even better. Check out the "Latest News" on EA's website. Jedi Knight Revan is coming to the game!
    https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes