Dash Marquee Event

Will we have a chance after the Marquee event to do the legacy Tier and obtain the omicrons... or do we just have to bite the bullet and spend a ridiculous amount of money to get him just to 5 star for the 2 omicrons?

Replies

• Just pay ... The game has become a pay to play ...
  • Well 2 omicrons don't = 50+ dollars in my book... maybe if it were 2 fully built omicrons... but yeah I'll pass lol
  • You don’t pay to get the ominomicrons, you pay to get Dash and the omminommies are just a small bonus to the early spenders. At least that’s the way I think you should look at it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You don’t pay to get the ominomicrons, you pay to get Dash and the omminommies are just a small bonus to the early spenders. At least that’s the way I think you should look at it.

This.

It's an added bonus to those who go in early.
  • I gotta give it to CG, that was the best one of these new character events I remember. Replayed that next to last tier; usually never replay after getting the rewards, but this was, dare I say, fun!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Just pay ... The game has become a pay to play ...

Dang that’s crazy, I don’t remember having to spend any money to open the app.
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    Just pay ... The game has become a pay to play ...

Dang that’s crazy, I don’t remember having to spend any money to open the app.

When you play a demo.. you don't pay either .... 😂
  • Brand new triple A title is 50-60 bucks, and this is asking you to advance a minor toon 2 levels for more money than that.

It's one thing to have a pay aspect, it's another thing to come off as completely shameless in the quest for more money. Pay for calendars? We're in the 4th iteration of conquest and each iteration has been a clear case of people didn't spend enough last time so we have to figure out how to squeeze more from them.

Don't get me wrong, there are worse games out there for shameless money schemes. Some seem to be people figured out a great way to do ads and the need to stick a game around it to generate income. Seems like the focus is falling more towards the money side and less towards the 'make a good game' side.
  • Shamanas
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    c0j6l4qb7u3k.jpg this is the last time I got character shard pack, every single time I've got 5 shards. These rat b**tards.
  • MilHanso
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Shamanas wrote: »
    c0j6l4qb7u3k.jpg this is the last time I got character shard pack, every single time I've got 5 shards. These rat b**tards.

Oh my, do you really buy those??!! Oh my, oh my...

How long have you been playing? Just FYI, don't buy them, the chance of getting more than 5 shards is ridiculously small!! That's the reason you always get 5 shards.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • MilHanso wrote: »

How long have you been playing? Just FYI, don't buy them, the chance of getting more than 5 shards is ridiculously small!! That's the reason you always get 5 shards.

In 5 years of playing this was like 4th or 5th time of buying this. Only for crystal tho.
  • Shamanas wrote: »
    MilHanso wrote: »

In 5 years of playing this was like 4th or 5th time of buying this. Only for crystal tho.

So please stop, you're wasting your cristals. Use them for something more useful please.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • The crystal packs are for people who are going to whale on the character and get them to 7* ASAP. Don't buy the packs unless you are ok with getting 5 shards and maybe the occasional 7 or 10 shards.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I wouldn’t recommend buying the crystal packs. There is a (very) high chance of getting a small number of shards, and a very low chance of actually getting a decent number of shards. It would be better to use those crystals to buy Dash shards when he is in shipments, or to refresh his node when he becomes farmable.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.