When is the next GAC?

RTS
682 posts Member
I know it's the off week - but it's not on the calendar, nor are game files loaded for it.

As of right now it looks like it will not be starting next week - which it should be?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe the calendar is correct, and we will get an update on this situation at a later time.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I believe the calendar is correct, and we will get an update on this situation at a later time.

Sure.

But since the expectation is that GAC should start next week, I’m asking about it before it’s already past that point.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

Sure.

But since the expectation is that GAC should start next week, I’m asking about it before it’s already past that point.

GAC is a calendar listed event, since it is not listed, you should not be expecting it.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options

Sure.

GAC is a calendar listed event, since it is not listed, you should not be expecting it.

Lol - sure.

I mean the cadence has been the same for well over a year now, why should we expect it to continue, or have a heads up on it changing?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Sure.

Lol - sure.

I mean the cadence has been the same for well over a year now, why should we expect it to continue, or have a heads up on it changing?

Yeah, we are asking for an update post about what is going on, hopefully see something.
  • Options

Sure.

This is super tone death, cynical and disrespectful. I have some sympathy for the stress forum puts you under, put this snarkyness is too much… we are not annoying children from strangers at a highway gas station…
  • Options
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    Normal join period would have started already. Something is going on
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    Any update on this?

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI said we’d have info early this week, so I expect tomorrow some news.
  • Options
    Just a simple “GAC isn’t coming on the same cadence as the last 2 years” would be nice
  • Options
    Just a simple “GAC isn’t coming on the same cadence as the last 2 years” would be nice

They're too busy making unwanted changes to next conquest
  • Options
    Probably related to the simulated GAC in the marquee.
  • Options
    Probably just don't want to start a GAC during Thanksgiving.

Yeah, sure, it's American Thanksgiving and not all players are American, but a fairly significant portion is and the developers are, so... Seems reasonable to me.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Probably just don't want to start a GAC during Thanksgiving.

Yeah, sure, it's American Thanksgiving and not all players are American, but a fairly significant portion is and the developers are, so... Seems reasonable to me.

Except that it's never mattered in the past, that I can think of.

Either way, the bigger issue is that, once again, there was no communication.
  • Options
    Probably something not right with the new Omicron units.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Its the push for the next characters for starkiller.
    We need that extra time to buy packs.
  • Options
    top notch communication
  • mesa176750
    663 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Mods are a bit busy being snippy with people asking honest and reasonable questions.
  • Options
    They heard people liked GAC so they need to figure out how to remove all the fun and make it insufferably long so they can then sell you the rewards.
  • Options
    They're busy coding the next conquest feats that require starkiller and dash rendar to survive 40 battles
  • Options
    It’s Rose Tico’s fault.

Her omnicron lights the spark that lit the fire of the something something.

She Finn crashed herself right into the server. For love.
  • Options
    There was to much fun still left in gac, they now searching for ways to suck that out of it.
  • Options
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    There was to much fun still left in gac, they now searching for ways to suck that out of it.

Increasing the fun by adding the $9.99 GAC pass
  • Options
    I mean, to be fair, they told us what the deal was when they posted the calendar… They said soon, and that was a while ago, but we all know corporatespeak.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    top notch communication

It gets even better. Check out the "Latest News" on EA's website. Jedi Knight Revan is coming to the game!
    https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes