Replies

• MilHanso
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    LordDirt wrote: »
    NuSair wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    JainaSolo wrote: »
    Any version of Mara will be awesome, but I’m hoping for Jedi Mara, like from the New Jedi Order series or Legacy of the Force

Some sith love please 😭😭

That's the problem with the Sith, there is a rather limited group to pick from.

Darth Plagueis
    Darth Bane
    Darth Momin
    Darth Atrius
    Darth Caldoth
    Darth Krall
    Darth Skrye
    Darth Wrend
    Darth Tanis
    Darth Andeddu
    Darth Tenebrous
    Darth Phobos
    Darth Desolous
    Darth Caedus
    Marka Ragnos
    Lord Vitiate
    Darth Malgus

I think he was being ironic. :#

And also:
    Darth Krayt
    Darth Talon
    Naga Sadow
    Exar Kun

Just some from the top of my head...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    Any version of Mara will be awesome, but I’m hoping for Jedi Mara, like from the New Jedi Order series or Legacy of the Force

Some sith love please 😭😭

Darth Plagueis
    Darth Bane
    Darth Momin
    Darth Atrius
    Darth Caldoth
    Darth Krall
    Darth Skrye
    Darth Wrend
    Darth Tanis
    Darth Andeddu
    Darth Tenebrous
    Darth Phobos
    Darth Desolous
    Darth Caedus
    Marka Ragnos
    Lord Vitiate
    Darth Malgus

I think he was being ironic. :#

And also:
    Darth Krayt
    Darth Talon
    Naga Sadow
    Exar Kun

Just some from the top of my head...

Darth Zannah too.
  • Darth Jar Jar
  • Darth Marr
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Darth Marr

Oh man I loved his collaboration with Darth Sumner.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TriKnight wrote: »
    Darth Jar Jar

Released in the new "fan theories event"
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    SEE needs a buddy, give him Emperor's Hand Mara Jade.

I'm hoping for an Emperor's Hand version too, but she was never Sith so any synergy with SEE seems unlikely. As an Emperor's Hand, she was an assassin and operative that served Palpatine during the time of the Empire. While she was Force sensitive, she was not trained as a Sith apprentice. So, if she's a DS version, the only tag that makes sense is Empire. If all these marquees are being used to boost non-GL teams in TW or GAC, then she could have some strong synergy with EP that significantly boosts an EP-led Empire team in one of those modes.
  • The Dark Side of the Force is STRONG in you!

Some sith love please 😭😭

Darth Plagueis
    Darth Bane
    Darth Momin
    Darth Atrius
    Darth Caldoth
    Darth Krall
    Darth Skrye
    Darth Wrend
    Darth Tanis
    Darth Andeddu
    Darth Tenebrous
    Darth Phobos
    Darth Desolous
    Darth Caedus
    Marka Ragnos
    Lord Vitiate
    Darth Malgus

• I'm guessing we'll get the emperor's hand version.

Dash and starkiller are both from around the OT era of legends (shadows of the empire between ep 5 and 6 and the force unleashed right before ep 4)

So dash will improve smugglers and Mara will help empire is my guess
    SEE needs a buddy, give him Emperor's Hand Mara Jade.

I'm hoping for an Emperor's Hand version too, but she was never Sith so any synergy with SEE seems unlikely. As an Emperor's Hand, she was an assassin and operative that served Palpatine during the time of the Empire. While she was Force sensitive, she was not trained as a Sith apprentice. So, if she's a DS version, the only tag that makes sense is Empire. If all these marquees are being used to boost non-GL teams in TW or GAC, then she could have some strong synergy with EP that significantly boosts an EP-led Empire team in one of those modes.

All true but explain Maul's synergy with Lord Vader. It makes zero sense, this game doesn't go by exact lore so anything is possible.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • The Dark Side of the Force is STRONG in you!

giphy.gif?****=ecf05e4704dha3242zn30i4fmcn6ix7qh2kyi7kfhnh1snmo&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    Did everyone know who Mara Jade was without typing her name on google ? Just curious

Most Star Wars fans who dig deeper than the movies will know her.

Yeah, if you almost beat Luke in a Lightsaber fight, then smash a dozen times it gets you famous lmao.
  • This could be the Smuggler version of Mara Jade, back when she was part of Talon Karrde's organization. If so, it would leave room for the Emperor's Hand and the Jedi Master versions to get the higher status treatment they arguably deserve in comparison to a 'mere' smuggler, however awesome she is.
  • This could be the Smuggler version of Mara Jade, back when she was part of Talon Karrde's organization. If so, it would leave room for the Emperor's Hand and the Jedi Master versions to get the higher status treatment they arguably deserve in comparison to a 'mere' smuggler, however awesome she is.

I think the emperor's hand version would be a marque but the jedi version is worthy of at least a legendary or journey event.

I think the emperor's hand version would be a marque but the jedi version is worthy of at least a legendary or journey event.

I'm afraid that they will just be a "one shot" characters. Kyle deserves a proper journey too, but I think they'll just add the most famous/easy to integrate in the mechanics characters. It's a good compromise, at least. :#
    One or two weeks and we'll know!
  • i know mara jade from heir to the empire dark force rising and new jedi order
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    NicWester wrote: »
    she is familiar to a hardcore sw fan.I don't know if the casual sw fan knows her though...

Hardcore fans of a certain age.

Can't wait for Fortnite generation to only want sequel characters
  • Ultra wrote: »
    she is familiar to a hardcore sw fan.I don't know if the casual sw fan knows her though...

Isnt Fortnite where that guy from the baby yoda show is from?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Ultra wrote: »

Isn’t Fortnite where the guy from the baby yoda show is from?

gccgtcogo1eg.jpeg
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Isn’t Fortnite where the guy from the baby yoda show is from?

gccgtcogo1eg.jpeg

He was much easier to get in fortnite
  • IMG_9200.png
    IMG_9200.png

Uh ou. Another "High damage" promised character. Time for Omega V3.0

Also, Empire and Unaligned Force User. Inb4 Lord Vader toon for non-Maul users
  • Darkside mara jade? Well cubs will have the first omicron rose it seems
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Too bad she's not Imperial Remnant, they could use a 5th.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »

Why would she have that tag? That tag is reserved for the imperials after the collapse of the Empire, such as Moff Gideon?

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

Why would she have that tag? That tag is reserved for the imperials after the collapse of the Empire, such as Moff Gideon?

She was introduced in original Timothy Zahn novels after the empire fell. Granted, she wasn't exactly empire at that point (more of a smuggler), but this game often applies tags as needed, rather than always following canon.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • The best thing about this is that I can force her to serve under Thrawn, making a fun team and pretend she would have made a different decision in the books. B)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    The best thing about this is that I can force her to serve under Thrawn, making a fun team and pretend she would have made a different decision in the books. B)

Lol I was gonna say, I’m always going to use her with Thrawn because it’s hilarious