Will Razorcrest become farmable?

Prev1
Hello. I just want to know if the Razorcrest is going to become farmable.
I missed some of the Conquests and couldnt get enough shards. Waiting for other conquests takes forever and buying it from the store is way to expensive.
I see the same problem for the new conquest chars. I dont even think about getting Maul or Ahsoka because it is nearly impossible to do so f2p.

Replies

• Yes, in they’ve mentioned their “current” cadence in the JMK/CAT road ahead.

Basically, around a year after release it’ll become more accessible in (a place we don’t know yet)

So sometime March iirc
  • Thank you very much. Then I am going to have a lot of time to prepare for the executor.
  • LMarc0 wrote: »
    Thank you very much. Then I am going to have a lot of time to prepare for the executor.

Don't wait for RC. Start preparing now. The signal data crunch is horrible. This way, when you finally get RC, you will be ready.
  • LMarc0 wrote: »
    Thank you very much. Then I am going to have a lot of time to prepare for the executor.

Yeah, what Dogwelder79 says. It’s a long farm to get the other characters in shape, so the sooner started the sooner finished. But, also, they’re all generally useful characters and having them at a high relic level is a fantastic payoff in and of itself!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I couldnt help but notice the galactic conquest token payout reduced ny 75% today. Was counting on that for buying Razor Crest blueprints. Ready to quit the game. Been playing for 4 years. I would also like to know if the Razor Crest can be farmable any time soon? This game is no longer any fun, since every aspect seems to be an uphill battle.
  • Honestly 1 year after conquest release is too long imo.
  • I couldnt help but notice the galactic conquest token payout reduced ny 75% today. Was counting on that for buying Razor Crest blueprints. Ready to quit the game. Been playing for 4 years. I would also like to know if the Razor Crest can be farmable any time soon? This game is no longer any fun, since every aspect seems to be an uphill battle.

My payout is just fine
  • How much was that? Last time i played easy mode i was paid out 20 tokens per battle. Now it is 5 tokens per battle. If i play normal mode i get nerfed in the higher levels. I cant imagine how difficult hard mode is.
  • The 20 token payout that used to be in the easy mode was a windfall. Nothing good ever lasts 😡🤬
  • It is linked to the energy host of the level you are doing. They reduced the energy and reduced the tokens.
  • I don't want to be "that" guy, but you've been playing for four years and you're not doing at least normal?

I've been playing for the same amount of time and I'm doing hard
  • It is linked to the energy host of the level you are doing. They reduced the energy and reduced the tokens.

The energy cost is also less. There are tradeoffs
  • The energy cost is not low enough for that chincy payout. Should be 5 energy... Not 15!
    As for me playing this game for 4 years... I am F2P. I also have way too many characters to manage, spread thin. I am also stingy with my crystals and only use other currencies to buy my gear. I only spend my crystals on rare relic amplifiers. But hats off to you' ScoundrelRui for playing hard mode. I'm not much for climbing to the top in this game. I'm just a simple man making his way around the galaxy. I just want loot.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    The energy cost is not low enough for that chincy payout. Should be 5 energy... Not 15!
    As for me playing this game for 4 years... I am F2P. I also have way too many characters to manage, spread thin. I am also stingy with my crystals and only use other currencies to buy my gear. I only spend my crystals on rare relic amplifiers. But hats off to you' ScoundrelRui for playing hard mode. I'm not much for climbing to the top in this game. I'm just a simple man making his way around the galaxy. I just want loot.

Just a simple man looking making his way around the galaxy looking for the same rewards that people doing more challenging things get.
  • The energy cost is not low enough for that chincy payout. Should be 5 energy... Not 15!

So, when you've grown and built everything up enough to do hard mode, you don't think it would be nice to get better rewards for your efforts?
  • FTP is not a synonym of crappy, even though they both end with "pee" sound.

Well, I have an account that is 2yo and is able to get crate 4 or 5 in normal mode (the account is 100% F2P), so you must be doing something incredibly wrong if your account is 4yo and you are playing easy mode.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Well... You guys are right. I guess i really suck at tgis game and am doing everything wrong.. Have a nice day
  • I also have a life and have better things to spend my time, energy and money on. This game is just about passing the time for me.
  • So, do you wanna hear about my 4yo account that gets max crate in normal every time? And that I don't use it on hard mode because I don't have the GP? :D
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • I was just making a formal complaint on this game and you all defended it.
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    So, do you wanna hear about my 4yo account that gets max crate in normal every time? And that I don't use it on hard mode because I don't have the GP? :D

😂🤣😅.... Wow
  • I also have a life and have better things to spend my time, energy and money on. This game is just about passing the time for me.

Classic classic lol

I'm F2P too, 3 years, and since grindquest launched, I've been able to max crate hard mode, it's quite hard and annoying, but is possible

Also, if you "have a life and better things to spend time on" why are you here complaining about the game? Like the rest of us really invested on it?
  • E3P0
    109 posts Member
    LMarc0 wrote: »
    I dont even think about getting Maul or Ahsoka because it is nearly impossible to do so f2p.

This is the wrong attitude to have. And you're sabotaging yourself from the very start if you think this way. Every Conquest so far has been capable of being max crated by F2P. And there have been plenty of resources put out there to help you do so if you don't know what you're doing. Sure, you're free to say "it's not worth the time and effort" and NOT put in the work. But that's a conscious choice on your part; you can't make the choice to half-**** it, then turn around and complain that you're not getting the rewards you want.

If it's literally impossible for you because you make like 50 combined crystals per day from both arenas, then you've got bigger problems to figure out.

What happened is you dropped the FTP bomb which triggers a lot of people on here.

Once you have earned higher rewards by doing tougher stuff you'll get better stuff.

You could just be happy about the bonus rewards you got in conquest 10, or you can be upset about the correction. Up to you.

What happened is you dropped the FTP bomb which triggers a lot of people on here.

Once you have earned higher rewards by doing tougher stuff you'll get better stuff.

You could just be happy about the bonus rewards you got in conquest 10, or you can be upset about the correction. Up to you.

Oh so it offends you guys that i am F2P? 😂🤣😅

Oh so it offends you guys that i am F2P? 😂🤣😅

It doesn't offend anyone that you're F2P. Everyone can do whatever they want with their money. But people just don't like that you use "I'm F2P" as an excuse for why you can't do certain things. There's F2P people out there that have all 6 Galactic Legends, there's F2P people that get max crate in hard conquest, there's F2P people that get top ranks in both arenas every day, there's F2P people that have insanely high GAC total scores. The only thing that holds you back is the lie you keep telling yourself for why you can't do certain things because you're F2P. Just because you can't/won't put in the effort, doesn't mean it's impossible.

Understood. I certainly made waves thats for sure. Sorry guys