Omicron Update: Chief Nebit

CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Chief Nebit
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Jawa, Leader, Tank
Cunning Jawa Tank with Stealth synergies who can reduce cooldowns.

Basic: SHELTERING SHOT

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to grant Protection Up equal to 20% of Nebit's Max Health for 2 turns to a random ally who is not Stealthed.

Special 1: DISTRACTING NEGOTIATIONS (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Nebit taunts for 2 turns and gain Heal Over Time for 3 turns. Reduce the cooldowns of all Jawa and Droid allies by 1.

Special 2: DESERT AMBUSH (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random ally to Assist dealing 20% less damage. If the Assisting ally is a Jawa or a Droid, call another random ally to Assist. All Jawa called to Assist gain Stealth for 3 turns.

Leader - RAIDING PARTIES
Old Final Text: Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a critical hit.

New Final Text (OMICRON): Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a critical hit.

While in Territory Wars: When a Jawa ally deals damage to an enemy, they dispel all buffs on that enemy. For every buff dispelled, that enemy is inflicted with a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, prevented, or resisted.

When an enemy takes damage from a Thermal Detonator, Jawa allies recover 5% Health and Protection, gain 5% Turn Meter, and there is a 50% chance that enemy is inflicted with a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, prevented, or resisted.

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Now this one looks interesting
  • Nice. Better than ROLOs I’d say. Nice to have some Jawa TD mayhem outside of CONquest / Scav’s unique
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • utinni!

it‘s a pity this isn‘t available in gac… 😉
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Oh, this is going to be devastating to those teams with lots of buffs. I’d say this Omnicron will definitely be worth the investment.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Oh, this is going to be devastating to those teams with lots of buffs. I’d say this Omnicron will definitely be worth the investment.

Could it beat Padme?
  • I don't think people will comprehend just how good. If a TD blows on an enemy, that enemy has a 50% chance to get another 1.

Could it beat Padme?

I don’t think so- Jawas don’t have the survivability to deal with JKA and courage.
    3v3 FTW
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

Could it beat Padme?

No
  • RTS wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

Could it beat Padme?

No

A single basic would dispel all stacks of Protection up and give that many thermal dets. You could potentially trigger Ani's bonus turn and insta-delete him if he has sufficient stacks of dets. If they're fast enough and you don't call assists, they might not be able to even generate Courage.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Depends on the protection up I guess? Because for the OOTA you can dispel it - and they resist everything while they have prot up.

I’m gonna stick with no.
  • RTS wrote: »
    Depends on the protection up I guess? Because for the OOTA you can dispel it - and they resist everything while they have prot up.

I’m gonna stick with no.

Not really, they cant resist tenacity down and jedi under padme cant resist vader ability block, so it depends how this goes but detonators might stick.
  • I only ask because I see a path for the victory. I use Jawas solely for TD battles, and I mod them very defensively. I imagine ar R5 they are much more survivable if modded tanky. Mine got the red crate in that recent GC, and this omicron basically gives that GC's modifiers.

For them to beat Padme, I think you would need gear parity and a mod job like mine 3hjtyungfoi0.png
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    I only ask because I see a path for the victory. I use Jawas solely for TD battles, and I mod them very defensively. I imagine ar R5 they are much more survivable if modded tanky. Mine got the red crate in that recent GC, and this omicron basically gives that GC's modifiers.

For them to beat Padme, I think you would need gear parity and a mod job like mine 3hjtyungfoi0.png

I don’t know what people keep their Padme at in terms of speed, but those Jawas are going to need some more mod speed to be viable against people like me that keep their Padme teams fast.
    3v3 FTW
  • I only ask because I see a path for the victory. I use Jawas solely for TD battles, and I mod them very defensively. I imagine ar R5 they are much more survivable if modded tanky. Mine got the red crate in that recent GC, and this omicron basically gives that GC's modifiers.

I don’t know what people keep their Padme at in terms of speed, but those Jawas are going to need some more mod speed to be viable against people like me that keep their Padme teams fast.

Yeah man, you might have noticed they are all g11 or less. They don't have access to my 6 dot mods. If I omicron nebit, you will see the same tankiness with all 6 Dot

Could it beat Padme?

It probably will be able to, but it might take some fine-tuning of mods and strategy. Under the omicron, the jawas will be able to control all the protection up Padme gets (a simple aoe will get rid of all of it, and jawas have 3 aoes), and controlling the protection up will also control their courage and your ability to apply thermal detonators (since they resist all debuffs while they have protection up). You'd probably want a high potency scavenger, and don't use Nebit's swarm. Yeah, it seems doable, at least in theory.
  • TW omicrons are unique and require more than just a good team and the omicron… for it to be worth it, you kinda need the guild to at least get 50%+ of its players to gear up the squad together… 2 or 3 taking out any teams in a TW wouldn’t even be noticeable. It’s what I’m thinking. That’s a team choice omicron… QGJ is a favorite (and best IMO) because it rewards you immediately.
    "You were like a brother to me Anakin!"