• RTS
    682 posts Member
    ovbhc2ykimcs.gif
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    aaannnnddddd:

hkzgfhl257ac.jpg
  • Can use another Rebel Fighter
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Territory Battle omicron needs to be PRETTY goddamn OP, if we're only gonna use it once a month and it needs to be useful for LS Geo
  • Where is this from?
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Where is this from?

My crystal ball.

Also Doja
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    Where is this from?

SWGOH Events Datamine
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Hell yes! Now i hope his kit is good and make justice to his games. :D
    GRANDOLA wrote: »
    I'm gonna pay for him. Note this CG. He is the one I always wanted. And you've good odds of getting more from me from Jan and the mouldy crow
    Not going to lie, depending on how good his kit is i may end up using some of the crystals i bought some time ago to try to speed up his farming a bit.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Where is this from?

SWGOH Events Datamine

Not quite.
  • “Kyle Katarn is expected to work well in a Rebel Fighter squad that includes Mon Mothma, Pao, Hoth Rebel Scout, and Cara Dune”.

Lol CG doesn’t even know for sure who he’ll work well with. “Expected”. We ARE the beta testers for this game.
  • No one saw it coming, right? :#
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Rebel Fighters aren't nearly good enough for me to prioritize taking them to relic, so I haven't been using them in TB, but if KK makes these a guaranteed 4/4 for p1 to p3, that would be enough for me to relic Scout & Pao (and KK, obvs.) and then donate a few more turns per phase.

This is the kind of thing that will at least make my guild leader happy.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Rebel Fighters aren't nearly good enough for me to prioritize taking them to relic, so I haven't been using them in TB, but if KK makes these a guaranteed 4/4 for p1 to p3, that would be enough for me to relic Scout & Pao (and KK, obvs.) and then donate a few more turns per phase.

I’m looking at him under JML for Jedi splits for TB myself - the whole applying his JK status with Jedi allies just screams for it
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    “Kyle Katarn is expected to work well in a Rebel Fighter squad that includes Mon Mothma, Pao, Hoth Rebel Scout, and Cara Dune”.

Lol CG doesn’t even know for sure who he’ll work well with. “Expected”. We ARE the beta testers for this game.

Welcome to how CG does things. They “expect” something should turn out one way, and when it doesn’t and causes a community uproar, CG goes and hides until they have something new for the community to get mad about.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I still want Iden to finish the Iml Rem squad
  • Rebel Fighters aren't nearly good enough for me to prioritize taking them to relic, so I haven't been using them in TB, but if KK makes these a guaranteed 4/4 for p1 to p3, that would be enough for me to relic Scout & Pao (and KK, obvs.) and then donate a few more turns per phase.

The current Rebel Fighters are an almost guaranteed 4/4 in all 4 phases. I've run them the last 4 or 5 TBs; I've dropped 2 total waves.

KK is not really game-changing for TB. Kinda stupid to tie his Omni to TB, imo.
  • @RTS

Haven't actually read the kit yet, but even assuming you're right, I have enough Jedi to do all the Jedi nodes. I'm still inconsistent on the p1 mission with Padmé and on 1 generic LS node per phase about 1 or 2 phases per TB depending on how much the guild needs me to donate. Obviously I could be reliably 4/4 on all generic LS nodes if I didn't have to donate anything but someone does.

So KK making Rebel Fighters better would give me a whole 'nother squad, rather than just shifting one Jedi around, which I don't really need.

This, BTW, is the way to make people gear up underutilized toons: give them a teammate who makes it worth relics for the whole team. Don't just require random, unrelated toons for the latest GL. As I said elsewhere, I would rather have had all the Tuskens required for LV, since they played a significant role in his story arc and his fall from the light side, than all the Bad Batch toons which he met on one mission once.

So I appreciate KK, even though I never connected to the character previously the way I did with Mara Jade in the 90s.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    @RTS

Haven't actually read the kit yet, but even assuming you're right, I have enough Jedi to do all the Jedi nodes. I'm still inconsistent on the p1 mission with Padmé and on 1 generic LS node per phase about 1 or 2 phases per TB depending on how much the guild needs me to donate. Obviously I could be reliably 4/4 on all generic LS nodes if I didn't have to donate anything but someone does.

So KK making Rebel Fighters better would give me a whole 'nother squad, rather than just shifting one Jedi around, which I don't really need.

This, BTW, is the way to make people gear up underutilized toons: give them a teammate who makes it worth relics for the whole team. Don't just require random, unrelated toons for the latest GL. As I said elsewhere, I would rather have had all the Tuskens required for LV, since they played a significant role in his story arc and his fall from the light side, than all the Bad Batch toons which he met on one mission once.

So I appreciate KK, even though I never connected to the character previously the way I did with Mara Jade in the 90s.

Not everyone has the Jedi though, particularly those without KAM. I’m just getting to the point where I can start planning to split mine, and was actually planning it out this morning.

I’ll likely run him under JML in TB and MM for GAC 5v5/TW
  • Not everyone has the Jedi though, particularly those without KAM.

Oh, absolutely a fair comment. I was talking about my plans, but my plans aren't "the best" plans. It all depends on where you're at.

Hope KK works great for you.
  • Hope he helps and glad the Omicrons ARE being used in not just TW/GAC...
  • It seems like he might work decently in a RLS squad? I love katarn from the outcast/knight days, so ill probably relic him to test there. Not sure who he would replace out of chewpio, chewie, han and 3p0.

if not working there, he can replace my weakest link, qui gonn, in my revan jedi squad.