pcj15rog4d9m.gif

UNIT NAME: Kyle Katarn
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Rebel, Rebel Fighter, Jedi
A Force-sensitive Rebel operative and Jedi Knight

ABILITIES:

Basic: THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING
eo6q5r77iuda.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. If it's Kyle Katarn's turn, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn; otherwise, deal damage a third time.

Special 1: JUST A GUY WITH A LIGHTSABER (Cooldown 3)
4d009n5yao9h.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. If the target has Force Influence, the second instance of damage deals 75% more damage. All allies gain Critical Chance Up and Potency Up for 2 turns.

Jedi Knight: The first instance of damage deals 75% more damage; all Rebel Fighter allies recover 50% Health and Protection

Special 2: POWER OF THE VALLEY (Cooldown 3)
uxfhteh067kp.gif

FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Dispel all debuffs on Rebel Fighter allies. Rebel Fighter allies gain Defense Up and Speed Up for 2 turns. Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Force Influence on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be copied.

Jedi Knight: Inflict Force Influence on all enemies for 2 turns

Force Influence: Can't assist, counter attack, or gain buffs (raid bosses and Galactic Legends: -30% Counter chance.)

Unique: BLUE MILK RUN
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): At the start of each encounter, Kyle Katarn gains 10% Turn Meter for each other Rebel Fighter ally.

Whenever a Rebel Fighter ally attacks out of turn, they gain 12% Offense (stacking, max 60%) until the end of their next turn.

Whenever Kyle Katarn attacks out of turn, he gains a stack of Force Connection until the end of battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented (stacking, max 10 stacks).

When Kyle Katarn reaches 10 stacks of Force Connection, he resets his cooldowns, loses all stacks of Force Connection, and gains Jedi Knight until the end of the battle which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.

At the start of the encounter, if the enemy leader is a Sith, Rebel Fighter allies have +50% Defense and Tenacity, and +25% Max Health until the end of the encounter.

Force Connection:+2% Defense and Offense

Jedi Knight: Kyle Katarn and Rebel Fighters gain 50% Defense and Offense; can't gain Force Connection. This bonus applies to Jedi allies in Territory Battles

While in Territory Battles: Enemies can't gain bonus Turn Meter and Force Influence can't be resisted. When Kyle Katarn attacks out of turn, he gains an additional stack of Force Connection, and the bonuses of Jedi Knight also apply to other Jedi allies. At the start of each encounter, all Jedi and Rebel Fighter allies gain 75% bonus Protection until the end of the encounter. At the start of each encounter, Kyle Katarn gains 10% Turn Meter for each other Jedi ally.

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Blue Milk Run ability should have specific synergy with JML

Just sayin'
  • Woo!
  • Animations are on point
  • Animations look awesome
  • Love the animations!
  • These animations are 100 times better than LVs
  • Animations look really pretty. Now to see how hard Kyle hits ingame. :D
  • So his omicron is used for 4 battles once a month. Got it…
  • IronCross wrote: »
    So his omicron is used for 4 battles once a month. Got it…

As opposed to all the TW ones, which are 4 times a month. Oh wait.

• Ultra wrote: »
    Blue Milk Run ability should have specific synergy with JML

Just sayin'

It kinda does, it gives him bonuses when he attacks out of turn, which JML's lead causes a lot.
  • Elrohir wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »

As opposed to all the TW ones, which are 4 times a month. Oh wait.

Exactly… These omicrons are not as big of a deal to game as they could have been.
  • In the other thing it says this legacy tier and all future ones will require the 5* character PLUS the recent legacy character 5* sounds like some bull not only for ftp and ptw players maybe I'm overacting ,any thoughts?
  • In the other thing it says this legacy tier and all future ones will require the 5* character PLUS the recent legacy character 5* sounds like some bull not only for ftp and ptw players maybe I'm overacting ,any thoughts?

It’s for three Omicrons. Small reward for the people that will whale on them.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    The animations look great, and this kit looks pretty good!
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Vote CLS+KK for win
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Durandal wrote: »
    Vote CLS+KK for win

Seems a waste - CLS team is already amazing
  • Another new character that has much better animations than LV, funny that LV is the GL with the highest requirements and is the worst GL and still has horrible animations
  • Love the animations and the character model looks amazing.

To bad your model and animation team failed super hard on a GALACTIC LEGEND.... aka Lord Vader.
  • RTS wrote: »
    Durandal wrote: »
    Vote CLS+KK for win

Seems a waste - CLS team is already amazing

Plus CLS teams arent Rebel Fighters so he doesn't benefit them anyhow.
  • He will get some benefit from the extra attacks.
    But as a Jedi he would be a better fit with Jedi Knight/Master Luke or Jedi Knight Revan for more consistent out of turn attacks.
  • This makes me want to go play Jedi Knight Outcast again, despite the awful Vertical City and stealth levels. Especially since this is week 2 of hardly any events.

Looks like a solid addition to a MM rebel fighter team. Now who to replace...
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • These animations look cool. I like his kit. I wish I had training droids for him, but I’m saving them for Mara Jade.
  • Aww man just a guy with a lightsaber animation missed the mark. Should of been the jedi outcast kick with the Saber throw.
  • IronCross wrote: »

Someone's never known the pain of trying to field 3 serviceable Jedi teams at once.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    What animations were people expecting for Lord Vader, really?

Spin his lightsaber in a circle 10 times before striking with it??

He doesn't showcase much in his battle vs Kenobi, but I think his animations are fine

Some characters (Kyle Katarn) have more content to create animations from (two entire games)
  • Not a scoundrel so I will pa....DAT ANIMATIONS!
  • flnffklrevo8.gif
    Ultra wrote: »

He doesn't showcase much in his battle vs Kenobi, but I think his animations are fine

Some characters (Kyle Katarn) have more content to create animations from (two entire games)

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jawa_Juice123
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    I want Mara Jade kit reveal now!!!!
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • Ultra wrote: »

Yes, that’s exactly what I was expecting.
    ujlf9r0xlxgn.gif