Best Jedi under Glrey lead?

Who is better Jedi Knight Luke or General Kenobi?

Replies

• You have CAT? Rey, CAT & GK go well together.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Counts
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You have CAT? Rey, CAT & GK go well together.

Not yet but working on it. Who's a good 4th and 5th in this comp?
    Post edited by Counts on
  • How are you asking for a 5th when you don't seem to have the first 2 nailed down?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    How are you asking for a 5th when you don't seem to have the first 2 nailed down?

I was responding to Lord Dirt about a hypothetical comp, just something to work toward. You going to answer the original question or not?
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Counts wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You have CAT? Rey, CAT & GK go well together.

Not yet but working on it. Who's a good 4th and 5th in this comp?

What game mode?

Wat and Barriss
    Wat and Hoda
    Padme and Barriss
    RPoe and RFinn
    Any two good Jedi
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited November 2021

If you are refering to Squad Arena and if you have CAT, I would recommend Rey, CAT, JKR, GAS as core team.

As fifth, you can either add JKL or Jolee. If enemy CAT is faster than your JKR, plug in Jolee. Otherwise use JKL.

Using GK is a waste Imho. There is no need for a tank in this team (GAS is basically your tank as CAT and JMK almost always target GAS). And with JKR you already have a mass debuff cleanse.

• Antario wrote: »

If you are refering to Squad Arena and if you have CAT, I would recommend Rey, CAT, JKR, GAS as core team.

As fifth, you can either add JKL or Jolee. If enemy CAT is faster than your JKR, plug in Jolee. Otherwise use JKL.

Using GK is a waste Imho. There is no need for a tank in this team (GAS is basically your tank as CAT and JMK almost always target GAS). And with JKR you already have a mass debuff cleanse.

Thank you!
  • Counts wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    How are you asking for a 5th when you don't seem to have the first 2 nailed down?

I was responding to Lord Dirt about a hypothetical comp, just something to work toward. You going to answer the original question or not?

Nah
  • Bariss and Jolee.