Energy in google play rewards REMOVED?!

KarstenChu
posts Member
edited August 2021
As someone who has saved 8000 energy through purchases in the google play store...taking energy out of the enhancement packs is an incredibly anti-player move! This hurts literally all of us. I've never seen a game that would make so many moves that feel spiteful towards the player base. If you're going to change the google play rewards packs, AT LEAST TELL US ITS HAPPENING AND GIVE US A CHANCE TO GET WHAT WE EXPECTED TO GET WHEN WE EARNED THE REWARDS! Jesus ****, it's a fake digital currency! Why does it pain you so much that we have this small pittance that means so much to the smaller spenders?

Well congrats. I'm not spending another cent until we all get our energy back in our Google play rewards enhancement packs. I'm also convincing my friends, also whales and krakens, not to make purchases. I'm going to use my position as a guild leader to convince my guild not to make purchases. This is really a ridiculous cherry on top of this crap pie of nerfs and unpopular changes being forced on us.

Fix it. Revert this absurd change and stop flipping off your entire player base.

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    KarstenChu wrote: »
    Fix it. Revert this absurd change and stop flipping off your entire player base.

Just wanted to point out that they're only "flipping off" half of their player base. Apple users have nothing like these packs. In fact, their existence and exclusivity was actually "flipping off" the other half of their player base.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    @KarstenChu It seems people are unaware that this has always been an exclusive plus only for people using an Android or Google device. Any players using Apple never had this advantage so one can argue that they’re making things more equitable for all players overall while still allowing Android/Google players some bonus items.

While you might not be happy that the free energy is gone, think of how annoyed Apple users have been that they haven’t been able to get that.

There is a workaround for dedicated Apple users to access the play store but it involves downloading a third party (i.e. bluestacks) and it’s something a lot of iOS users either are unaware of or don’t have the time to do so.
  • StarSon wrote: »

Just wanted to point out that they're only "flipping off" half of their player base. Apple users have nothing like these packs. In fact, their existence and exclusivity was actually "flipping off" the other half of their player base.

Not so accurate, I am primary an iOS user, but I use an android device to make my purchases due to GPS points. I know quite a few other gamers that do the same.
  • WTFCG wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Not so accurate, I am primary an iOS user, but I use an android device to make my purchases due to GPS points. I know quite a few other gamers that do the same.

Ok, so "flipping" off 49.9% of the user base before, and 50.1% now? Very, very few people are going to be doing that.