Predictions on the last marque character

Prev13
With the announcement of Kyle and with Mara being basically confirmed, that leaves one more to speculate about.

So any guesses on who it might be?

We do know that they are trying to help under utilized factions so any legitimate guesses would need to fit in with a faction somehow.

So far all the characters have been from around the ot era of legends (or shortly after. Kyle's arc goes from before anh to several years after).

I'm thinking the old republic faction may need some love so maybe something there but I can't think of anyone that would really fit. Meetra surrik maybe but I would think ls kotor 2 would need more than 1 character if they were going that route. Maybe calo nord? Though a bh hunter tag rather than an old republic tag would be more fitting.

Replies

• It's the 10th anniversary of Swtor so I think they might make a character from that. I would guess Darth Malgus with what we know about the other three characters but is just my guess.
  • Depends, is Mara jade going to be light side? Are all 4 going to be light side to get a dark side character?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • That shapeshifting droid from Forced Unleashed would be a very interesting character
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Depends, is Mara jade going to be light side? Are all 4 going to be light side to get a dark side character?

I'm thinking ds emperor's hand with specific synergy with ep to help keep that team relevant. Or maybe ls with synergy with jedi Luke. But a jedi mara seems like it should probably be a journey character.
  • That shapeshifting droid from Forced Unleashed would be a very interesting character

Yeah proxy would be cool. Maybe help the droid faction.
  • Dezilin wrote: »
    It's the 10th anniversary of Swtor so I think they might make a character from that. I would guess Darth Malgus with what we know about the other three characters but is just my guess.

I'm assuming he would have the Sith empire tag. That would be awesome for a Darth revan team. Though if they go swtor, I think they would go ls since th Carth and even the jedi revan team probably need more love.
    It's the 10th anniversary of Swtor so I think they might make a character from that. I would guess Darth Malgus with what we know about the other three characters but is just my guess.

Also another thing to keep in mind is I think they may eventually do an old republic era set of GLs while they wait on new content to be ready to be added by Disney. So some of the more notable characters may be saved for that.
  • My guess is one of the clones from Republic Commando.

I'm assuming he would have the Sith empire tag. That would be awesome for a Darth revan team. Though if they go swtor, I think they would go ls since th Carth and even the jedi revan team probably need more love.

Well, if all the characters are LS, then maybe Satele Shan?

Then they'll probably do a LS Starkiller event with DS characters as requirements. That'd be awesome!!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • SquidHead wrote: »
    My guess is one of the clones from Republic Commando.

Please no

I LOVE Delta Squad, but having ONE of the squad makes no impact, if they're gonna add them, better be the whole squad
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    My hope is on Proxy, either as a second copy of a character of your choice for modes like TW,TB or raids, or with an omicron that makes him count for every faction in Conquest. I don't consider it particularly likely, though.

I could see them doing a clone to go with 212th but I think they need two to make that a full team. So maybe not right now.

Like this idea. NO HOOD PLEASE!!

Nothing like another counselor running around.

Dark MJ would be great, too. Two light, dark.
  • Mara Jade Light Side and Mara Jade Dark Side versions. Same as Revan and Bastila.
  • Still hoping it will be Desann
  • While there are a crap-ton that I would like to see in game, lets go with one that I don't care about, but would be good to lift a faction out of the crap-basket: Darth Krayt. Give him Sith and Tusken synergy and his Omicron grants some absurd bonus to Tuskens in whatever bonus game-mode.
  • Prince xizor ffs
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    While there are a crap-ton that I would like to see in game, lets go with one that I don't care about, but would be good to lift a faction out of the crap-basket: Darth Krayt. Give him Sith and Tusken synergy and his Omicron grants some absurd bonus to Tuskens in whatever bonus game-mode.

I wouldn’t mind that, since then we would just need one more Tusken, and then we could finally have a full Tusken squad.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Oggdo Boggdo.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Has there been any official confirmation that Mara Jade is one of the 4 needed for Starkiller…outside of the Apple leak? Cause if I recall correctly, it did not specifically say that is where she was coming into the game from.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    RoBane1738 wrote: »
    Has there been any official confirmation that Mara Jade is one of the 4 needed for Starkiller…outside of the Apple leak? Cause if I recall correctly, it did not specifically say that is where she was coming into the game from.

There isn’t but there’s a 99.99999% chance if she’s added she will be one of them since it wouldn’t make sense to release her as a marquee just to not be a requirement for starkiller.

I'm still processing Kyle, I'm not emotionally ready to see Boss, Sev, Fixer and/or Scorch. X)
    By the way, the Delta Squad is "canon", and we are seeing only characters from the "Legends". Can't be sure but.. Why not Jaden Korr (protagonist from Jedi Academy)? Dash, Kyle, Mara and Galen/Starkiller are the main protagonist of videogames, all in the old canon lore. Jaden would be quite logical.
  • I would really like to see Jacen Solo as Darth Caedus.
  • I think it will be from SWTOR so Malgus
  • Prince xizor ffs

I agree. All the other characters are from the original trilogy timeframe, so makes most sense to me.
  • Prince xizor ffs

I agree. All the other characters are from the original trilogy timeframe, so makes most sense to me.

What faction would Xizor help. Possibility scoundrels but that is mostly ls. He would be more evil than that and would almost be in a crime syndicate faction.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Prince xizor ffs

What faction would Xizor help. Possibility scoundrels but that is mostly ls. He would be more evil than that and would almost be in a crime syndicate faction.

Factions having differences in LS/DS ain’t stopping nun

For example, Mandalorians / BH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Oggdo Boggdo.

I love this answer. I have no idea if that’s a real char or not but if not it’s still a super plausible name.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Oggdo Boggdo.

I love this answer. I have no idea if that’s a real char or not but if not it’s still a super plausible name.

It's a frog monster from Fallen Order.
  • We have some video game characters, and a character from novels, so I'm guessing it'll be a comic character. Quinlan Vos was popular way back in the EU prequel days in the comics, and he only got a "Master Vos" basically Easter egg in the movies.