A Question About Legacy Events

I just wanted to be absolutely sure about this, but this whole legacy event thing isn’t just a one time thing as a celebration for Lucasfilm’s 50th anniversary is it?

I actually really like the idea of these events and I can say that it’s definitely one of the most exciting things for me personally in a long while since a lot of my favorite Star Wars stuff is from legends content. I also like that it focuses on legends as a general whole rather than just one form of media, like the games.

Replies

• No one knows, really. We know that they're introducing 5 characters from other video games, and that's it. Will they do more down the road? I mean, if this is successful I'd assume so, what with the importance of producing content that a) players like, and b) players will spend on, but we don't actually have any idea.

I mean, I'm not even sure that these 5 legacy characters have anything to do with the anniversary, really. I think there was an appropriate hole in the schedule between tv shows, and also a previously untapped pool of characters kicking around that a certain significant part of the player base feels a sense of nostalgia for, and boom, content!
  • I hope they do more legacy events, there are a ton of characters they can still add from legends. I agree, some of the best characters are from legends
  • JainaSolo wrote: »
    I hope they do more legacy events, there are a ton of characters they can still add from legends. I agree, some of the best characters are from legends

Like the Solo twins? They would be cool, and Darth Krayt, Sharad and A’Sharad Hett, and lots of others.