Did Secrets and Shadows Change?

So, I’m sure this will come up every time the event occurs but, normally I can easily get two stars on Tier 2 minus the resetting for Sidious. I haven’t changed anything on my sisters and I can get out of the opening volley today for round 2 without losing all zombie revives. It’s like a whole new tier of difficulty fighting this month. Did I miss an update post that this already obscene event had a difficulty upgrade because it was thought the total inability to beat Tier 3 wasn’t enough?

CG, no seriously, are you -ever- going to address the fact that Tier 3 is untouchable for either team maxed out? Or do we have to get to Relic 9 and fight three hours of RNG to get rewards many other teams can get reliably practically on autoplay?

Replies

• Rng
  • I was finally able to beat CT2 yesterday. 3*. Never got past Sidious before. Haven’t tried since sim became a thing though. So it’s not gotten harder. Took about 5 tries before I got past Sid, then it was easy street.
  • My first time succeeding with op phoenix
  • It's still the same excessively OP event where in T2 & 3 Sidious is 10 times more powerful than a player version R7 Sidious is that they won't change. Maybe the Omnicron for Hera will change things, if players are willing to R5+ their phoenix for other than just this event. I try about 5 times and give up as I don't feel like wasting hours hoping for good RNG.

I've heard only one player beat T3 so far, out of how many thousands of players and attempts? Perhaps others are crazy enough to R9 their NS so they can beat it as well, not that I'd recommend that.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    R10 confirmed!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It's still the same excessively OP event where in T2 & 3 Sidious is 10 times more powerful than a player version R7 Sidious is that they won't change. Maybe the Omnicron for Hera will change things, if players are willing to R5+ their phoenix for other than just this event. I try about 5 times and give up as I don't feel like wasting hours hoping for good RNG.

I've heard only one player beat T3 so far, out of how many thousands of players and attempts? Perhaps others are crazy enough to R9 their NS so they can beat it as well, not that I'd recommend that.

Omnicron is strictly TW upgrade, it has no value in pve except maybe a GP raise.

Is it actually beaten? Can you please share more info about that player?
  • X3ina wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    It's still the same excessively OP event where in T2 & 3 Sidious is 10 times more powerful than a player version R7 Sidious is that they won't change. Maybe the Omnicron for Hera will change things, if players are willing to R5+ their phoenix for other than just this event. I try about 5 times and give up as I don't feel like wasting hours hoping for good RNG.

Omnicron is strictly TW upgrade, it has no value in pve except maybe a GP raise.

Rose is GAC
    Kyle is TB
    ROLO is TB
    Cash Spendar is GAC
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • X3ina wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

All we know is that on one of the RSG streams Crumb visited, he did answer the question about T3 being beaten by one player. That stream was back in June or July? So maybe more have beaten it since R8 and R9 came out, but I wouldn't know. And, he didn't give a name of the player that's beaten it.