Kyle Katarn requriements - what does this mean?

"What are the requirements and rewards for the Legacy tier in his marquee?
You will need both Kyle Katarn and Dash Rendar at five stars and you will get 3 Omicron materials for beating it. Going forward the Legacy tiers will require the current marquee character and the previous one at five stars."

Does this mean you can't unlock if you don't have Dash or does it mean you cant get all shards available? If it is you cant unlock that is some major shenanigans. So say Mara Jade is last -you would have to spend all of those crystals to get those other toons up to 5 star even if you only wanted her. DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL

Replies

• No, it’s the same as Dash Rendar’s marquee. You will unlock at 3* but will need both Dash and Kyle at 5* for the legacy tier which rewards omicrons.

If Mara jade is next as a marquee, you will unlock her at 3* but will need her and Kyle at 5* for the omicron tier.

If I’m reading it correctly of course…
  • Pretty sure it means you can’t get the omicrons without them both being 5 stars.
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • I believe it's just for the tier that gives omicrons.
  • My bad - I read that wrong

• Dash legacy gave 2 omicroms right? So this one gives 3, maybe next one will give four?

I feel a bit disturbed they make you pay/spend xtals just to get three omicroms now. These things must be very valuable on CG's eyes.
  • So, for your omicrons for dash, you needed to spend over 60 bucks, but going forward, it's 120 total. No subtlety there.
  • cboath7 wrote: »
    So, for your omicrons for dash, you needed to spend over 60 bucks, but going forward, it's 120 total. No subtlety there.

Or use the free ones
  • It's the shameless cash grab aspect that bothers me. Up there with the introduction of buying calendars and buying additional rewards in CQ.
    It's the shameless cash grab aspect that bothers me. Up there with the introduction of buying calendars and buying additional rewards in CQ.

I get 3 calendars a day and I didn't pay for any of them
    It's the shameless cash grab aspect that bothers me. Up there with the introduction of buying calendars and buying additional rewards in CQ.

Trust me, no one is whaling out on these characters in order to get a couple omicrons. No one.

This is the equivalent of when you buy a dozen donuts and the baker throws in a 13th free. Lagniappe, that’s all. If you spent a bunch to get the character up to 5*, they threw in some omicrons as a little extra.

Nothing to get upset over.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I wouldn’t mind gambling on a few packs for fun. What’s that? They’re $10 in crystals for most likely 5-7 shards? Oh. Nevermind then.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Sometimes it’s worth the gamble. I bought 4 packs for Dash and got 7 shards each time. I bought one pack for KK (which i barely had enough crystals for) and hit the motherlode. byqqi8m2k14w.jpeg
  • Sometimes it’s worth the gamble. I bought 4 packs for Dash and got 7 shards each time. I bought one pack for KK (which i barely had enough crystals for) and hit the motherlode. byqqi8m2k14w.jpeg

You should have played the lottery!!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    Sometimes it’s worth the gamble. I bought 4 packs for Dash and got 7 shards each time. I bought one pack for KK (which i barely had enough crystals for) and hit the motherlode. byqqi8m2k14w.jpeg

You should have played the lottery!!

Ya **** well know I did. Unfortunately my luck ended with Katarn. I’ll take it tho.