Make kyros available in more stores

Decicrim
223 posts Member
edited November 2021
While I thank CG for recent update to the daily gear challenge drops, it has only shifted the blottleneck to other CORE gear pieces, still limiting a lot of people from reaching even G12 and start participating in relics.

I’m sure everyone else is now in the same boat as my guild mates and I,

Mk3 carbanti bottleneck increased - but multiple store options
Mk8 eyeballs bottleneck increased - but again multiple store options even if bad value.

But the big one
kyros - with many new toon requiring these below g12 the bottleneck is unreal. And the only non-crystal way to buy is in the gac store, ok but GAC is not frequent enough and you can go a month with no currency for it!

Can we please start a movement to have kyro maybe available in shard store and normal guild store, given how common the requirement is ;)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The change as a whole will be an iterative process. So we will see more rounds of changes as time moves on.
  • Decicrim wrote: »
    Can we please start a movement to have kyro maybe available in shard store and normal guild store, given how common the requirement is ;)

I only buy Kyros in the guild store, so this is a confusing complaint. I don't know if you just choose not to spend your GEC2 on them, but it's unfair to say they're not available in enough stores, especially considering the price in each of the 3 currencies they are available for are all very comparable, so they're all *fine* choices. The drop rates on their respective nodes aren't bad, either.
  • Decicrim wrote: »

I only buy Kyros in the guild store, so this is a confusing complaint. I don't know if you just choose not to spend your GEC2 on them, but it's unfair to say they're not available in enough stores, especially considering the price in each of the 3 currencies they are available for are all very comparable, so they're all *fine* choices. The drop rates on their respective nodes aren't bad, either.

Tried to clarify the “normal guild store” not the “guild event store” people never know which one I refer too. Not saying they are not available in enough stores per se, but that the stores they are in are much more limited in consistent currencies, where as standard guild token (not get1/2) and shards are available everyday vs gac.

For GET, yes great place to get but unless your done with DM, GAS, HODA, Wampa, malevolence, negotiator…. Get is very precious early/mid. The whole point of gear changes as stated by devs was to allow “new and f2p players get to g12 quicker to start participating in relic play”, I understand it is still a player choice, just very unfriendly for newer rosters