Replies

• SiuanPamic wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    SiuanPamic wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    There are a lot of doomers here, but if reddit, the most negative part of our playerbase, has a poll currently saying that only 30% of players are considering quitting, it's not going to be the end of the game. I think that after the changes go live, people will get the idea of how much potential there is for their crystal income to either be more or similar to what they are accustomed to.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/r582by/whos_quitting_after_the_latest_announcement_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Poll for reference.

Yeah, I've thought it was "arenas". In the current scheme there's even a possibility for net gain for some. Possibility of a severe loss is even hard for no shows (i.e. falling to carbonite if you are 4-5m gp). 386 crystals/day loss is mathematically possible if you manage to fall to the deep end and just do 1 attacks to register. It's akin to arena no-shows.

We’re going to end up with more crystals according to the chart

If you uave gl kenobi and cat... and thats your only GL.... you can get 500 a day.

But if you only have the one gl in gac... you arent going to get 500 a day, not even close.

Me, i have them all. Hate gac. Now im forced to play it and try to gwt to a point where i can get 450 to 500 crystal a day. Sounds bad to me.

8.2 mil gp currently

Squad arena is garbage content. If it’s the only reason you play (which would be hard to believe), then why would you invest in this game? You didn’t get all the GLs for free

Never said arena was the only reason i play.

I just dont do gac. I join and do nothing. Im one of the people they want to engage more in it. Its a lame game mode that i dislike and after the nerf, i like it less

And for the record, I didnt pay anything for SEE, gl kenobi or lord vader. I did them totally f2p. In fact the last gl i paid anything for would be luke and i didnt really go all whaley on him either.

So half the GLs i have were done f2p. When they announced the super star destroyer ship, i had almost all of those requirements done already.... so i was able to unlcok at launch f2p... but i did whale it up to 7 star on day 1.

Howd i do all that f2p.... simple, I stopped chasing the meta and started relicing what i wanted to relic. Have been slowly gearing up all the characters. (Working on gear 9 on everyone currently, have a few left at gear 8 still).

Eventually CG will not be hitting me with requirements i dont have already at relic 5, as thats my goal for the rest of my roster (even cup).

Howd i do that, i had a good arena squad and it can beat everything but Lord Vader w/ Maul.... which luckily i got CAT a bit late but still got her up to make that free Kenobi able to beat that team when all the Mauls started getting unlocked.

So ive been able to take my sweet time while getting my 500 payout and do what i want. (900 crystal a day in payouts).

I see this as a bad move as it cuts 500 from me and forces me to play a mode i hate and if i set all my gl on defense.... and my opponent does the same, we get no where.

Just doesnt appeal to me. I dony see myself getting 500 a day to replace based on where im sure ill land

You get 900 every single day of the year? And again, you’ve invested in this game. I highly doubt you only play for arena.

Yes i get 850 to 900 every day and have been for years now. (Sometimes i get second in squad arena which is 450 crystals and 1st in fleet is 400 crystals).

Ive got 1st in fleet arena for about 5 years now, pretty much every day. Ive missed it a few times due to being on a cruise or in a movie at payout.... but yes every day.

And im not sure what you are getting at. The main modes i play are arena, fleet arena, raids, TB and TW. Those are the things i like to do and things i have spent money on the game to do.

I have never paid for anything to have something in gac. I barely engage with it at all and just let it auto deploy.

I win a lot based on gp in gac because i yend to get matched with peeps that dont play it either.
  • With that kind of matchmaking, Kyber will be for those with 5 and 6 GLs, and Aurodium for 2-4 GLs.

These changes are making more and more sense.
  • I like it. I see this making things a LOT harder for the a--holes who make crystal mafias in the arena to hoard all the best prizes while making sure no one else can climb to the top.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    This should be a game for entertainment and having to play GAC with such intensity will cause a lot of stress, this is not the way. If what you wanted is to give more importance to the GAC you should have increased the rewards to promote its game. Part of the essence of SWGOH has died today.

So basically you’re looking for quick meaningless rewards?

What i want is to not have my investment messed with.

If i go all in for a meta to win at arena, i dont want to see arena lose importance and reward in favor of an area where a different style of play/collecting is the name of the game, and sometimes it was about not increasing your gp too high....

To do this right you do the changes to gac, but you leave arena alone.

Id be more inclined to engage in gac if the rewards were better and it helped me out.

That said taking something from me to force me in another direction doesnt feel good

I’m failing to understand then. You bought the GLs to stay number in squad arena thinking nothing would ever change?

You really dont get it. Investment doesnt mean money.

Time, effort, playstyle are also a factor in investment.

Gac is a different ball game from arena. Gac requires different types of investment, arena is about chasing a meta team or a team that can reliably beat the meta. If you get that meta beating team, you dont need the meta team today... and you can easily free to play it.

The last squad i bought to win in arena was revan. That worked for all of a day before the rest of the arena bought him too. Learned my lesson then and there.

You believe for some reason that a GL cant be done free to play. It can be... and ive done 3 totally free to play.

You see back when gl launched kylo could beat rey and rey could beat kylo... then luke hit the mix and it became fun. SEE landed and could beat luke, but kylo could walk over him.... so i didnt have to chase the meta any more.

Kenobi landed, and luke could beat him. Vader landed and kenobi could beat him... but again i was able to slowly get kenobi and cat before vader could get maul and before that vader was an instant win for the attacking team, so vader didnt get used.

Now i have vader.... but i dont have maul. And again, kenobi cat can beat it any way.

What i want is them to not take from me to force me to play a different fame mode that requires my play style, and gear choices to be different from the way i have been playing.

Like i said earlier, ive been working on the change to eliminate the ability for them to make me farm things i dont want to do or to panic farm.... and that will help with gac, but its not right to force that change.

I feel that will force people out of swgoh, not force gac participation

Great point. In all honesty my favorite content is guild activities. I’m also fond of this announcement. Time will tell.
  • 2) get rid of the ability to look up an opponent’s previous defenses. We shouldn’t have to do internet research homework to play a game.

THIS, A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

CG assumes that we have infinite amounts of time to spend just on this game. No. The benefit of Squad Arena (and there were many disadvantages, yes) is that it was predictable and you only had to worry about it for 1 to 3 battles 1 time per day if you didn't want to engage with it -- you could even just enter the battle and leave again if you really hated it.

Knowing that I can spend an hour to 90 min fighting 4 to 8 battles (depending on overnight RNG of how many times I get attacked) if I want 500 crystals is nice, but the main thing is that it's predictable, it's at the same time every day (which you can manipulate if you choose), and it rewards longevity (since long time players can end up in an Arena shard with only a few hundred active players, this literally encourages players staying with the game and makes us feel like the time spent over the years has benefited us).

Also? If you miss your window, you don't have to worry about it for 22 to 23 hours. It's over. GAC, on the other hand, sits there staring at you for the full 24 hours as you consider when you might have more time to do this or research that, so it sucks away your attention even when you don't mean it to do so by virtue of you having to come up with a plan about when to tackle the GAC tasks and how long to spend with them. Arena doesn't require that daily investment.

GAC doesn't reward longevity and the expectation that we will research opponents is just horrible. Couple that with increased expectation of investment and for people who are already playing the amount of time they want to play in this game, the switch is a punishment to them rather than a reward to people who decide that they want to up their amount of play time even more.

BTW: The fog of war idea is good. Being able to save a complete GAC defense that I can load with a single button is good. But generally GAC is a significant step down in QOL.
    @SiuanPamic
    I think skill is more important than wallet and I’m not FTP

What are you even talking about? No one mentioned wallets (or even money) except you.

The only people who stand to lose daily crystals are the ones who have no skill.

So false its laughable.

Again, new players who get there first gl... heck maybe they whaled on it and got GL kenobi and CAT.

They can now get 500 from squad arena as they can beat luke, kylo, see, rey and lv.

But they only have the 1 gl team thats designed to get them that 500.... in gac, they wont have the gp or the depth of roster to get 500 a day will they.

If they faced me for example, id set my gl teams down and theyd be able to take 1.... maybe.... and then id walk over their low gp roster.

So CG wont put them in where i am, as thats not fair to their gp.... but if they only have the one gl team and it can get 1st in arena, it wont get them to kyber tiers and the 500 a day payouts
    There are a lot of doomers here, but if reddit, the most negative part of our playerbase, has a poll currently saying that only 30% of players are considering quitting, it's not going to be the end of the game. I think that after the changes go live, people will get the idea of how much potential there is for their crystal income to either be more or similar to what they are accustomed to.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/r582by/whos_quitting_after_the_latest_announcement_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Poll for reference.

Yeah, I've thought it was "arenas". In the current scheme there's even a possibility for net gain for some. Possibility of a severe loss is even hard for no shows (i.e. falling to carbonite if you are 4-5m gp). 386 crystals/day loss is mathematically possible if you manage to fall to the deep end and just do 1 attacks to register. It's akin to arena no-shows.

If you uave gl kenobi and cat... and thats your only GL.... you can get 500 a day.

But if you only have the one gl in gac... you arent going to get 500 a day, not even close.

Me, i have them all. Hate gac. Now im forced to play it and try to gwt to a point where i can get 450 to 500 crystal a day. Sounds bad to me.

8.2 mil gp currently

Squad arena is garbage content. If it’s the only reason you play (which would be hard to believe), then why would you invest in this game? You didn’t get all the GLs for free

I just dont do gac. I join and do nothing. Im one of the people they want to engage more in it. Its a lame game mode that i dislike and after the nerf, i like it less

And for the record, I didnt pay anything for SEE, gl kenobi or lord vader. I did them totally f2p. In fact the last gl i paid anything for would be luke and i didnt really go all whaley on him either.

So half the GLs i have were done f2p. When they announced the super star destroyer ship, i had almost all of those requirements done already.... so i was able to unlcok at launch f2p... but i did whale it up to 7 star on day 1.

Howd i do all that f2p.... simple, I stopped chasing the meta and started relicing what i wanted to relic. Have been slowly gearing up all the characters. (Working on gear 9 on everyone currently, have a few left at gear 8 still).

Eventually CG will not be hitting me with requirements i dont have already at relic 5, as thats my goal for the rest of my roster (even cup).

Howd i do that, i had a good arena squad and it can beat everything but Lord Vader w/ Maul.... which luckily i got CAT a bit late but still got her up to make that free Kenobi able to beat that team when all the Mauls started getting unlocked.

So ive been able to take my sweet time while getting my 500 payout and do what i want. (900 crystal a day in payouts).

I see this as a bad move as it cuts 500 from me and forces me to play a mode i hate and if i set all my gl on defense.... and my opponent does the same, we get no where.

Just doesnt appeal to me. I dony see myself getting 500 a day to replace based on where im sure ill land

You get 900 every single day of the year? And again, you’ve invested in this game. I highly doubt you only play for arena.

Yes i get 850 to 900 every day and have been for years now. (Sometimes i get second in squad arena which is 450 crystals and 1st in fleet is 400 crystals).

Ive got 1st in fleet arena for about 5 years now, pretty much every day. Ive missed it a few times due to being on a cruise or in a movie at payout.... but yes every day.

And im not sure what you are getting at. The main modes i play are arena, fleet arena, raids, TB and TW. Those are the things i like to do and things i have spent money on the game to do.

I have never paid for anything to have something in gac. I barely engage with it at all and just let it auto deploy.

I win a lot based on gp in gac because i yend to get matched with peeps that dont play it either.

Guild content is definitely my favorite. I hate the solo content, but I’m very optimistic about this update. I do understand why it’s frustrating, but I love this game and think it’s a great improvement.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Nope, they are pushing everyone to play a game mode most dont care for. Will see if it blows up in their face or not.

You have presented no evidence of that and presupposed CG hasn't made and evidence-based decision to the contrary.
    Nope, they are pushing everyone to play a game mode most dont care for. Will see if it blows up in their face or not.

You have presented no evidence of that and presupposed CG hasn't made and evidence-based decision to the contrary.

Guess we can take a poll but as you can see by all the angry people in here we know which way it will lean.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Removing crystals from SA is an attack on whales. I didn’t realize I had to spell that out.

Non whales take first in SA all the time. It just takes skill. I didn't realize I had to spell that out.
    @SiuanPamic

What are you even talking about? No one mentioned wallets (or even money) except you.

The only people who stand to lose daily crystals are the ones who have no skill.

So false its laughable.

Again, new players who get there first gl... heck maybe they whaled on it and got GL kenobi and CAT.

They can now get 500 from squad arena as they can beat luke, kylo, see, rey and lv.

But they only have the 1 gl team thats designed to get them that 500.... in gac, they wont have the gp or the depth of roster to get 500 a day will they.

If they faced me for example, id set my gl teams down and theyd be able to take 1.... maybe.... and then id walk over their low gp roster.

So CG wont put them in where i am, as thats not fair to their gp.... but if they only have the one gl team and it can get 1st in arena, it wont get them to kyber tiers and the 500 a day payouts

Chasing the top teams with the wallet and outperforming in SA with the best of the best is not false. Not to mention the people who regulate SA for themselves or friends. This change removes that ability.
  • 2) get rid of the ability to look up an opponent’s previous defenses. We shouldn’t have to do internet research homework to play a game.

Also? If you miss your window, you don't have to worry about it for 22 to 23 hours. It's over. GAC, on the other hand, sits there staring at you for the full 24 hours as you consider when you might have more time to do this or research that, so it sucks away your attention even when you don't mean it to do so by virtue of you having to come up with a plan about when to tackle the GAC tasks and how long to spend with them. Arena doesn't require that daily investment.

If the GAC join window stays the same as it is now, then this would be a huge problem. It's possible that we'll stay signed up for GAC all the time, maybe it will be clarified in the Q&A
    @SiuanPamic

You completely ignored what I actually said. Nice job. Well at least now I know replying to you isn't fruitful.

Removing crystals from SA is an attack on whales. I didn’t realize I had to spell that out.

He is right, you aren’t listening. You seem to be one very loud and promiscuous voice on behalf of this change. Many people don’t like gac. Not because they don’t have skill, but simply because they don’t like it. My last gac, I think 75% of the people I faced just joined only. I am not a whale. I mainly play because I like squad arena and lstb(yes, one of those). But quite frankly, in the discussions I am having with people across multiple guilds, this change isn’t going over well. Maybe you can change your tone and try to understand more, and maybe LISTEN to others instead of just being an echo chamber. I realize you’d rather baptize us in the name of cg right now, but many really don’t enjoy gac.

Poll for reference.

8.2 mil gp currently

Guild content is definitely my favorite. I hate the solo content, but I’m very optimistic about this update. I do understand why it’s frustrating, but I love this game and think it’s a great improvement.

I thonk its a great update to gac and game killing update to arena.

I think it will drive people out while killing the bottom line for cg.

I have 6 gl, my opponents will have gl. We set them all on defense and thanks to the nerf, we wont be beating each other.

Arena becomes a ghost town, perhaps ill engage to get gear for relic materials.... but id predict an exodus from the game due to this change.

Id make gac give less crystals and leave the 500 in arena.

That would make me want to engage with it to get those extra crystals, and id still get my 900 while transforming my roster and playstyle to better engage with gac.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Do they not understand that no one uses a diverse roster in GAC? It is exactly the same teams every time. With conquest difficulty ramping up and these changes to gac it is GL or bust. No point farming anything but GLs. Also, the cheating thing is a problem that I guess they have just decided to ignore.
    @SiuanPamic

You completely ignored what I actually said. Nice job. Well at least now I know replying to you isn't fruitful.

Removing crystals from SA is an attack on whales. I didn’t realize I had to spell that out.

He is right, you aren’t listening. You seem to be one very loud and promiscuous voice on behalf of this change. Many people don’t like gac. Not because they don’t have skill, but simply because they don’t like it. My last gac, I think 75% of the people I faced just joined only. I am not a whale. I mainly play because I like squad arena and lstb(yes, one of those). But quite frankly, in the discussions I am having with people across multiple guilds, this change isn’t going over well. Maybe you can change your tone and try to understand more, and maybe LISTEN to others instead of just being an echo chamber. I realize you’d rather baptize us in the name of cg right now, but many really don’t enjoy gac.

How good have you done in your last gac? Were you winning and still getting only-joins? Given how mm works, that's not even possible. This only happens for me in the first week of it...because I play gac. If you don't or do not perform you'll also be matched with other peeps that do the same.
    @SiuanPamic

So false its laughable.

Chasing the top teams with the wallet and outperforming in SA with the best of the best is not false. Not to mention the people who regulate SA for themselves or friends. This change removes that ability.

So you dont like the shard chats on discord... that doesnt mean that the scenario i listed isnt true.

I see a guy climb every day with only gl kenobi, cat, gas, ahsoka and general kenobi.... and thats his/her only gl.

That person has skill to win those battles, has either whaled or maybe did it f2p (dont know them personally) and this change will slap them in the face and take their 500 crystal payout in favor of giving them a lower gp ranking in gac, where they will not be climbing to kyber as they lack the rest of the gl and roster depth needed.

They will be losing a large amount of crystals.... so yes your ststement is false. They have skill, they have a solid payout of crustals and they now are doomed
    @SiuanPamic

I don’t disagree. I have never been a fan of GAC, but I dislike SA even more. I can empathize and understand that SA is getting murdered, but it was already dead to me.
  • What's crazy to me is people were paid to sit, talk, and think that this is what the player community wanted.

It almost feels like CG has no idea how to conduct market research and to understand what their customer wants.
    LordDirt wrote: »

Guess we can take a poll but as you can see by all the angry people in here we know which way it will lean.

Genuine question, why don't you like GAC?

At my level (5.6mil, one GL and working on a second), I find I'm matched up pretty well, I've won and lost some matches by less than 10.
  • 0Nox0 wrote: »
    BEST UPDATE EVER! I hate squad arena so much.
    Squad arena is a hour of my life i'll never have to waste again fighting mirror matches everyday.
    Now we get to actually play the game and get rewarded for it!
    My only regret is they didn't throw Fleet arena in with this update. Why do we need to waste endless 10 minute intervals of our lives fighting mirror matches endlessly every day?

A hour of your life huh while now u will spend 24hrs checking in to see if ur opponent has attacked yet so u can finally attack. An dont say u don’t wait,99% of players try wait out the other cause there is a advantage to attacking last so u can see if u need to underman a battle or not risk it an just full squad it. An yes im sure ur gonna say you underman all battles an yes if a team is easily undermanned then ur gonna do it but other teams u may not risk it but by attacking last u can change ur approach up so tht u can beat their score with least amount of risk. So therefore u will now spend more than a hour doing gac cuz 11-15 teams with average of 3-4mins per battle not counting scouting time u will easily go over your hour u spent in arena
  • I'm a new F2P player who is just about to reach level 85, so I don't have any comments on whether GAC is good or not. However, I do know that there was some solace in the fact that I could end up earning the same number of crystals as a 7m+ GP player as long as I could be active in both arenas. Those crystals could then be used on refreshes or packs that allowed me to bring in any new toons introduced into the meta.

With this change however, I know that those players will now get 400-500 crystals more than me on average, allowing them to spend on new marquees and further increase the gap between us. So while I understand how this might increase crystal income for most players who aren't able to hit top 20 in their respective shards, I also know that the gap will keep getting bigger and bigger, making it even harder for me to aspire for Aurodium, let alone Kyber.

The way I see it, this along with the nerf seems like a great way to set the groundwork for introducing an upgrade to the existing HDB bundle, with relic ready toons that will allow you to compete in the higher tiers of GAC. Time will tell if these changes are enough to make me quit the game, but it's definitely going to diminish my experience in the long term.
    @SiuanPamic

So false its laughable.

So you dont like the shard chats on discord... that doesnt mean that the scenario i listed isnt true.

I see a guy climb every day with only gl kenobi, cat, gas, ahsoka and general kenobi.... and thats his/her only gl.

That person has skill to win those battles, has either whaled or maybe did it f2p (dont know them personally) and this change will slap them in the face and take their 500 crystal payout in favor of giving them a lower gp ranking in gac, where they will not be climbing to kyber as they lack the rest of the gl and roster depth needed.

They will be losing a large amount of crystals.... so yes your ststement is false. They have skill, they have a solid payout of crustals and they now are doomed

Possibly. I believe they are a minority though. I agree you’re statement has validity, but you cannot say I’m completely wrong. There are plenty of people holding crystals in SA hostage.
  • 0Nox0 wrote: »
    BEST UPDATE EVER! I hate squad arena so much.
    Squad arena is a hour of my life i'll never have to waste again fighting mirror matches everyday.
    Now we get to actually play the game and get rewarded for it!
    My only regret is they didn't throw Fleet arena in with this update. Why do we need to waste endless 10 minute intervals of our lives fighting mirror matches endlessly every day?

A hour of your life huh while now u will spend 24hrs checking in to see if ur opponent has attacked yet so u can finally attack. An dont say u don’t wait,99% of players try wait out the other cause there is a advantage to attacking last so u can see if u need to underman a battle or not risk it an just full squad it. An yes im sure ur gonna say you underman all battles an yes if a team is easily undermanned then ur gonna do it but other teams u may not risk it but by attacking last u can change ur approach up so tht u can beat their score with least amount of risk. So therefore u will now spend more than a hour doing gac cuz 11-15 teams with average of 3-4mins per battle not counting scouting time u will easily go over your hour u spent in arena

Count me amongst the 1% then, I don't care if my opponent has attacked me yet
  • @Ragnarok_COTF
    Since forever ago, if your opponent doesn't set a team in a slot, the attacker gets max banners, as if they had cleared with a perfect solo. By all means, if we match up, don't set any defenses XD

You're ignoring the fact that "since forever ago" doesn't matter anymore: they changed how you earn banners, and the explanation says nothing about empty territories.

Now... maybe they're going to continue to use the system you like and they just utterly, completely failed to mention that when they were very specifically writing out how people are going to be earning banners in the new system. But maybe they accurately described the new system and you're just not paying attention.

And, of course, they never have bugs, so they certainly couldn't intend to use the old system but then mess it up in coding so that it looks like it's operating according to the RAW but then because it's a change people scream it's not WAI and then there's 3 weeks of CG trying to figure out which system they even want to use and once they figure that out they put the bug on the list to be fixed in 12 to 18 months, because only bugs which benefit players get fixed immediately.

I mean, that couldn't happen, could it? Not with CG, surely?

If I were you, I wouldn't be expressing so much confidence that everything is going to work out well.

They also didn't say that ships still have 3 out front and a max of 4 reinforcements. Shall I assume that I'd no longer the case?

Even if this was an oversight on their part, it's been brought up here many times and they already have a system in place to deal with it.

Please

At my level (5.6mil, one GL and working on a second), I find I'm matched up pretty well, I've won and lost some matches by less than 10.

Let me know how you like it when you have 6 gl and your opponent has 6 gl.

If you put your 6 on defense and they put all 6 of theirs on D.... you wont be beating them with anything else as cg nerfed all the good counters.

Comes down to beating the non gl teams, and you wont be taking a zone and moving to the next one.

No fun to be had.

8.2 mil gp.

Not worth my time in its current state. Changes while sounding nice dont really change the underlining problem with it at higher gp.
  • I want to thank CG for making my decision on continuing to play the game easy. It was fun while it lasted. You have in a single day destroyed a good portion of any desire to continue playing this game for many people. I image we will be getting a few more guilds falling apart due to people leaving. Nice choice. Why would anyone ever whale on a new character? I’m done spending. No soup for you!
  • It looks like if you currently rank high in Squad Arena without a broad roster, you're going to take a crystal hit ... and that might even be tough for many folks that get top in Squad Arena to keep their crystal rewards since the new GAC crystal rewards are heavily geared towards wins (which is fine, in general).

If you're lower in Squad Arena (I hover around top 50), I see a potential opportunity to get more crystals. However, this does come at a cost ... a time cost ... regardless of whether you like these events or not.

I can get top 50 in my squad by playing 2-4 battles ... in the new GAC, I'm now going to start off with 15 battles every other day (approx) and maybe 11 if I don't stay in Kyber (where I'll start) ... and I have to put in more effort on identifying defenses and selecting my teams, and I'll have more battles to play. Having just started playing GAC again after not playing it for several months, I definitely spend more time in GAC than squad arena (and I think most people do/would).

My fear is that the biggest down side to these new GAC changes is that we need to play GAC if we want to keep our crystal currency flowing ... before I could punt on a whole GAC event if I didn't have enough time ... right now, for example, there are times I don't always get in my 2-4 Squad Arena battles because of RL.

So, when you add in GAC (for crystals), Conquest (for new toons; and I don't max crate Conquest) and TB/expanded TW ... I don't know where I'll find the time to play all of these events ... especially when they're all running at one time ... this is going to be a very big time sink. I know some folks have that kind of time ... but there are also a number of us that don't.

To me, the time sink is becoming the bigger issue regardless of my thoughts on the game modes (although, not liking many of the changes to Conquest, expanded TW and now GAC will make finding the time even more challenging).

I would say, since we're going this route in GAC, please add a SIM button to Conquest where for the same crystals we spent last Conquest, we can get the same rewards without having to play the event ... at least the relieves part of the time sink.

Let me know how you like it when you have 6 gl and your opponent has 6 gl.

If you put your 6 on defense and they put all 6 of theirs on D.... you wont be beating them with anything else as cg nerfed all the good counters.

Comes down to beating the non gl teams, and you wont be taking a zone and moving to the next one.

No fun to be had.

8.2 mil gp.

Not worth my time in its current state. Changes while sounding nice dont really change the underlining problem with it at higher gp.

Are you actually playing gac? I've yet to see an occasion where people put down all their gls...instead the one they throw in the towel and to **** off their opponent. In competetive matches this simply doesn't happen.

I just find it a bore. Been playing since the beginning, have 8 million GP, all GLs but just cant be bothered by GA. I like all the other game modes but I just set my GLs , three up top and three down below and maybe attack once or twice and I am done. Just boring to me.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?