ut66o3hyry8r.jpg

UNIT NAME: Darth Talon
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Sith
Nimble Sith attacker whose loyalty and lethality is without question

ABILITIES:

Basic: TALON'S STRIKE
all6y4ebu1rb.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn. If the target was already debuffed, reduce the cooldown of Dark Frenzy by 1.

Special 1: ORDERED ASSASSINATION (Cooldown 2)
n5eswyfbao2d.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Stealth for 1 turn. If this attack defeats an enemy, gain 100% Turn Meter.

Special 2: DARK FRENZY (Cooldown 5, Starts on Cooldown)
8w7on8va8nh2.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Frenzy for 2 turns. If target enemy was debuffed, gain 2 stacks of Loyal Hand (max 20) and deal damage an additional time to all enemies.

Loyal Hand: +10% Max Protection and Offense (stacking, max 20). This buff can't be copied, prevented, or dispelled.

Unique: PROVEN LOYALTY
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): If all allies are Sith at the start of battle (excluding summoned allies), whenever the Leader is damaged, all allies gain 5% Turn Meter. The first time they would be defeated while Darth Talon is active, they dispel all debuffs on themselves, recover 100% Health, and gain 100% Turn Meter; then, Darth Talon gains 3 stacks of Loyal Hand (max 20), loses 50% Health, and gains Stealth for 1 turn. Darth Talon cannot be defeated by this damage. Additionally, Dark Frenzy's cooldown is refreshed.

Unique: SITH CRUELTY
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON MATERIAL): At the start of the battle, Darth Talon gains Stealth for 1 turn. Sith allies gain +30% Max Health, +30% Offense, and +20 Speed. When Darth Talon falls below 100% Health, Sith Tanks gain Retribution and Taunt for 1 turn.

While in Grand Arenas: If target enemy is inflicted with Isolate or Pain, Darth Talon's attacks gain additional effects. Whenever Darth Talon defeats an enemy, all other Sith allies gain 5% Max Protection and 5% Offense for each stack of Loyal Hand on her.

Isolate: Darth Talon's attacks lower the cooldown of Dark Frenzy by 1. Gain 2 stacks of Loyal Hand (max 20).

Pain: Dark Frenzy inflicts Buff Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns. Darth Talon's attacks recover all allies' Health equal to 50% of the damage dealt, doubled for allied Darth Sion. Gain +20 Speed for the rest of the encounter (stacking, max 200) and 1 stack of Loyal Hand (max 20).

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    It’s eh
  • AYEEEEE
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I liked the Star Wars: Legacy stuff from Dark Horse so excited for this character to come to the game, and hope its a door for others from the same era to enter the game too
  • Hype aside, I like the overall Kit but I don't think that making her special giving 100% Turnmeter is a good idea. Almost every squad and their mom have some form of TM prevention, be it unresistable Dazes or leads/uniques that scream NO TM FOR YOU! COME BACK 1 YEAR!

I'd have made it a Bonus Turn instead.
  • Im still a little confused on what to think, I would have to see her in action. But she does look pretty good.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    The revive for the allied Sith Leader seems interesting. Nice to have another Sith to add to my roster.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    SemiGod wrote: »
    It’s eh

Her PROVEN LOYALTY unique is really good, for any sith team (health, offense, speed boost)

I do like guaranteed AB on basic after tenacity check too, depending on her speed, it can open up a lot more GL counters

Not a fan of her omicron or how her omicron is the only way to boost the triumvirate since she is being advertised as a unit to help the triumvirate. Not even in a triumvirate lineup, she's unable to quickly gain 20 stacks of Loyal Hand

I think she's missing a team of her own (One Sith) and will be more relevant in the future, currently I see her more useful in any sith team, not just triumvirate
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    Hype aside, I like the overall Kit but I don't think that making her special giving 100% Turnmeter is a good idea. Almost every squad and their mom have some form of TM prevention, be it unresistable Dazes or leads/uniques that scream NO TM FOR YOU! COME BACK 1 YEAR!

That’s a good point for most Sith leaders, but with Traya, dazes won’t matter since Talon will dispel the daze at the start of the turn. It won’t work against JMK or Hux, but 100% turn meter will work better with Traya lead than other leads.
  • mesa176750
    663 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Kit seems fine, problem is that there isn't any way to recover protection, and that's always a problem for Traya on offense because at best you are hoping for a 55 banner victory.

Edit: 56 if you can restore Sion's protection through his special in time.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    It’s eh

Her PROVEN LOYALTY unique is really good, for any sith team (health, offense, speed boost)

I do like guaranteed AB on basic after tenacity check too, depending on her speed, it can open up a lot more GL counters

Not a fan of her omicron or how her omicron is the only way to boost the triumvirate since she is being advertised as a unit to help the triumvirate. Not even in a triumvirate lineup, she's unable to quickly gain 20 stacks of Loyal Hand

I think she's missing a team of her own (One Sith) and will be more relevant in the future, currently I see her more useful in any sith team, not just triumvirate

Yeah, that too. Her synergies with the triumvirate is exclusive to Grand Arena. I can see her fitting in with SEE even thought they said that's not the Idea. Alternatively, she can replace Darth Vader in an EP team since Vader is now with LV.
  • how come they never add Darth Bane - is an character that was mentioned in the clone wars (his ghost actually appear there) , also would be nice to have him and Darh Zannah
  • Its pretty good, but looking at her abilities she doesnt seem gamechanging. The biggest issue Triumverate has is all the %health dmg a lot of teams have these days, and Darth Talon doesnt seem to help with that.

Also why does she have + % max protection in her kit, when The Triumverate are pretty much all about health?
  • Disapointing that her sinergy with Sith triunvirate only exists with the omicrom skill...
  • Putting Nihilus in the leader spot might lead to some huge heals.
  • Gale_Toral wrote: »
    Putting Nihilus in the leader spot might lead to some huge heals.

Problem is that nhilus lead is dated and it states that all forms of healing other than health steal are negated.
  • Why does she gain max protection when she, and the trio,have ZERO FRIKIN WAY to recover protection.

Overall... Dash and Kyle got better kits. Her kit is most noticeably a "darkside kit"...aka underwhelming and meh. shame
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    Hype aside, I like the overall Kit but I don't think that making her special giving 100% Turnmeter is a good idea. Almost every squad and their mom have some form of TM prevention, be it unresistable Dazes or leads/uniques that scream NO TM FOR YOU! COME BACK 1 YEAR!

If you're using her with Traya, she will cleanse any daze/TM preventing debuff (that isnt undispellable) and be eligible for the TM gain aside from Lead/Unique effects at least....goodness even with that, so many exceptions to the rule, kits really are complicated these days lol
  • People who are smart about team composition, what are our thoughts on her in a SEE team?
  • So are there going to be touch-ups for the sith trio?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    So are there going to be touch-ups for the sith trio?

Darth Talon is the touch-up; pay now
  • weska24 wrote: »
    People who are smart about team composition, what are our thoughts on her in a SEE team?

I don't see why SEE with trio and talon wouldn't work well. It gives a way to Regen protection so that part of her kit will actually do something.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    It’s eh

For end game I agree but with sith teams, especially the triumvirate…this looks very very fun and nasty in GAC and overall. Depending on starkiller’s kit I may or may not spend on her. I’m debating it.
  • The thing I love most about this is that she’s a comic character. That paves the way for Doctor Aphra and her droids
  • Any ideas on how to use her in 3v3? If you dont want her omicron to be useless youd have to throw out Nihlius, and Im not sure that Im a big fan of that.
  • HandSolo93
    156 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    weska24 wrote: »
    People who are smart about team composition, what are our thoughts on her in a SEE team?

SEE squads are all about SEE really, and how you can either load him up with buffs, or stall long enough for him to wreak havoc. Her uniques would help him a lot, but I feel like her damage isn’t really needed with SEE. She’s just a support in that regard - to give SEE health, speed and TM.

Imo, she would be a wasted potential under SEE. There are other squads that would make much more use of her, especially if she proves to be tanky.
  • weska24 wrote: »

She would probably just die too early under SEE to be of any real use
  • Taking her straight to Relic 8.
  • Shiryu wrote: »
    Why does she gain max protection when she, and the trio,have ZERO FRIKIN WAY to recover protection.

Overall... Dash and Kyle got better kits. Her kit is most noticeably a "darkside kit"...aka underwhelming and meh. shame

Obviously youre supposed to throw in SEE as a support so that your team can recover protection. FINALY ITS SEE's TIME TO SHINE!!!
  • I know this might seem like an odd request, but could Sith Cruelty be changed from granting taunt and retribution to all tanks to marked and retribution? Since it's going to expire either way (1 turn taunt, debuffs being cleansed), this gives the advantage of at least inflicting a debuff on sion which feeds 10% tm to Nhilus and offense to Traya. I feel it would sync a bit more with their kits while not changing the core mechanic much.
  • ScavengerLord
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    The Sith cruelty bonuses leave when she dies, right?