Please bring back the November HDB 50% off special !!!

I live in South Africa.
The hyper drive bundle cost R1699
"Birthday" special was R830 for HDB for WHOLE of November.
I saw the R830 special and sold my Xbox 360 for R1000
The very next day when I login to buy the HDB it was reset to normal prize of R1699
I don't have Xbox anymore and don't have enough money to buy HDB
Please bring back the 50% off hyper drive bundle.
I can't participate in daily events because I don't have NS, FO, Imperial Troopers or scoundrels, just to name a few.
Thank you for reading
Please consider

Replies

• Just to be clear I saw the special 2 weeks ago during November.
    I login before the end of November to buy the special.
    I was under the impressions the HDB bundle is for the whole of November and resets on 1 December
  • But it was never announced as being half price for the whole of November?
  • But it was never announced as being half price for the whole of November?

I would still like to have another chance to buy HDB @50% off even if it was not for the whole November.
  • Christmas special!!!
  • They announced that the Hyperdrive Bundle was going to be half off weeks in advance, so it’s not like they dropped it all of a sudden.

You had plenty of time to get it at that discounted price, and CG won’t have that kind of a discount again until perhaps next November.
  • They announced that the Hyperdrive Bundle was going to be half off weeks in advance, so it’s not like they dropped it all of a sudden.

You had plenty of time to get it at that discounted price, and CG won’t have that kind of a discount again until perhaps next November.

I only come to forum when I need help or have suggestion to improve game and gear drop.
    I watched APGAINS video on youtube about HDB. He said it was good deal!
    After watching the video I decided to buy HDB.