Kit Reveal: Darth Talon

13Next

Replies

• Its not like LVs animations were state of the art when he was released a whole 3 months ago, so lets not pretend that the difference in animation quality is due to gradual improvements over time. Were not talking about a severeal years old character here. And I dont think anyone is asking for them to make LV the new standard to which they should lower their new characters (god no) but rather would want to see him have the effort put into him that CG evidently are capable of, but Im pretty sure you already know this.

Might have something to do with him being the 4th Anakin in the game....there's only so many animations that are relevant for 1 character. He didn't spend much screen time fighting as Vader before the suit other than his duel with Kenobi and, visually, that was basically a Jedi duel. He didn't really have much in the way of DS moves on the screen before that duel.

He wiped out the separatists on Mustafar. Nice animations there. No excuse for bad animations for a GL.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • PigRiderStarWatcher
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    This character's damage and viability is pitiful.

What did you expect. She has the sith tag after all.

I expect worse. But not this worse. Works with Sith factions, that's fine. But her damage is the major disappointment.
  • Check Ahnald's video from yesterday. She's absolutely trash outside of GAC.
    She hits for the astonishing 15k - with her special... For comparison, Traya does around 60k.
    20 speed is nice, and 5% tm is nice, but that absolutely does not suffice giving her a spot. Maybe in 2016, under Zaul, that would have been enough.

She is for the GAC, to have another mediocre team, beind handy in only the highest division/league. 400 usd well spent - for those, who don't care about money only.
  • Check Ahnald's video from yesterday. She's absolutely trash outside of GAC.
    She hits for the astonishing 15k - with her special... For comparison, Traya does around 60k.
    20 speed is nice, and 5% tm is nice, but that absolutely does not suffice giving her a spot. Maybe in 2016, under Zaul, that would have been enough.

She is for the GAC, to have another mediocre team, beind handy in only the highest division/league. 400 usd well spent - for those, who don't care about money only.

Lol you still believe that clickbait video?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Check Ahnald's video from yesterday. She's absolutely trash outside of GAC.

I've watched the whole stream, which showed her gear, the mods he put on him, the 30+ battles of her with different setups, and a 20K crit was the highest hit from her iirc.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Check Ahnald's video from yesterday. She's absolutely trash outside of GAC.

I've watched the whole stream, which showed her gear, the mods he put on him, the 30+ battles of her with different setups, and a 20K crit was the highest hit from her iirc.

I think she hit harder on her 2nd Special, because that hits twice, but it definitely didn’t clear 50-60k. And that’s a Special that starts on Cooldown when other characters can do that on Basics with the right setup.
  • Without exaggerating Darth Sidious, whos pretty much a meme character in this game, seems to do more for the Triumverate than Darth Talon
  • Without exaggerating Darth Sidious, whos pretty much a meme character in this game, seems to do more for the Triumverate than Darth Talon

My grandmother could do more.
  • If her damage was higher she would kill off isolated characters too fast. She needs to keep attacking isolated characters to reduce the dark frenzy cooldown so it can be used as much as possible.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Without exaggerating Darth Sidious, whos pretty much a meme character in this game, seems to do more for the Triumverate than Darth Talon

She has a secret cookie recipe that give 30% off/health and 20 speed to her grandchildren ? Nice.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Without exaggerating Darth Sidious, whos pretty much a meme character in this game, seems to do more for the Triumverate than Darth Talon

She has a secret cookie recipe that give 30% off/health and 20 speed to her grandchildren ? Nice.

Maybe they mean Zam Wesell?
  • There are still nearly twice as many Jedi in the game as there are Sith.

So keep them coming…