Can’t complete tier 7

So I’ve got to the seventh tier of the C-3PO event and cannot complete it for the life of me despite my squad being over the recommendation.

Leader: Chief Chirpa Relic tier 2
Ewok Elder Relic tier 3
Paplop Gear lvl XII
Wicket Gear lvl XII
Teebo Relic tier 0

All have maxed abilities and mods. Any help/advice would be great

Replies

• Sorry that you've put so much gear on teebo, but Logray is basically required to daze chewy and give offense up for this event. I would have thought that with such high gear you could just push through though.

Try always calling elder with wicket to keep him safe in stealth. Check all have speed arrow mods and speed secondaries.

Chewy should be first target, but may work better to just focus down the rebel that taunts.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    It has to be the mods at those gear levels doesn’t it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    It has to be the mods at those gear levels doesn’t it?

This. People have done it without Logray, so with that much gear, your mods must be severely lacking.
  • I beat it on my main years ago without logery. So it is definitely possible without him at far less gear than that. I think I had elder at g12 but the rest were g10 or so. So with that high if gear, it should be easy to brute force it. It's almost got to be bad mods. My suggestion is put your fastest mods on them and give it another shot. I don't think you need to get too creative at that level but speed will always help.
  • MAD0NE24 wrote: »
    So I’ve got to the seventh tier of the C-3PO event and cannot complete it for the life of me despite my squad being over the recommendation.

Leader: Chief Chirpa Relic tier 2
    Ewok Elder Relic tier 3
    Paplop Gear lvl XII
    Wicket Gear lvl XII
    Teebo Relic tier 0

All have maxed abilities and mods. Any help/advice would be great

Do you have an swgoh.gg so we can see ur mods.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Thanks for the help, added speed mods to all the Ewoks and got them to mid range level. Completed first time!!
  • MAD0NE24 wrote: »
    Thanks for the help, added speed mods to all the Ewoks and got them to mid range level. Completed first time!!

Congrats! It feels so goos when it’s done. I did 43 tries with a tanky Elder, 3 with a fast elder (won 3rd time).
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/