Omicron Update: Rebel Officer Leia Organa

CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Rebel Officer Leia Organa
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Rebel
Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets.

Basic: HOLD OFF

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Leia gains 10% Turn Meter, an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target had full Health, and an additional 10% Turn Meter if the target is Empire.

Special 1: REBEL BARRAGE (Cooldown 14)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage 10 times to random enemy targets. Enemies struck more than once suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This ability's cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever Leia scores a Critical Hit or suffers a debuff. These attacks can't be Countered.

Leader - BATTLEFRONT COMMAND
OLD FINAL TEXT: Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

NEW FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

While in Territory Battles: Rebel allies have +35% Speed. Rebel allies recover 100% Health and Protection at the start of each encounter and whenever another Rebel ally is defeated. When a Rebel ally critically hits an enemy, all Rebel allies gain 5% Turn Meter, doubled if it's their turn. When a Rebel ally is defeated, all Rebel allies gain 100% of that ally's Offense (stacking) until they're defeated.

Unique: DAUNTLESS
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Real big "meh"
  • ROLO, Captain Han, Cara +2 could be annoying to go up against.
  • Can it make a rebel squad more useful in LS Geo TB?
  • Gale_Toral wrote: »
    ROLO, Captain Han, Cara +2 could be annoying to go up against.

"While in Territory Battles"
  • nottenst wrote: »
    Can it make a rebel squad more useful in LS Geo TB?
    CLS, Chewy, Han, 3PO, Chewpio is already one of the most reliable squads in that game mode.

I could be wrong, but I don’t see this making a huge difference to an already effective squad.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    CLS, Chewy, Han, 3PO, Chewpio is already one of the most reliable squads in that game mode.

I could be wrong, but I don’t see this making a huge difference to an already effective squad.
    If this was a Uniique it would be a very solid Omi, as a leader omicron it's a trap - if you have a team at this level to be able to perform and are getting omis, you already have better teams.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Barik_Edo wrote: »
    Gale_Toral wrote: »

those probe droid shards are mine!
  • nottenst wrote: »

Youre forgetting that CLS is a platoon though.... this lets you Platoon CLS and still have a great Rebel team
  • This Omi only really seems good for Hoth TB because now you can go with an absurdly undergeared rebel team and profit from it since in hoth TB some rebel units revive if defeated.
  • This seems designed to amplify ROLO Lando Cpt Han teams. ROLO and Lando AOE critsb= lots of TM
  • StealthGOBLIN32
    376 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Ultra wrote: »
    Barik_Edo wrote: »
    Gale_Toral wrote: »

those probe droid shards are mine!

Wrong Hoth TB.
    3v3 FTW
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    This Omi only really seems good for Hoth TB because now you can go with an absurdly undergeared rebel team and profit from it since in hoth TB some rebel units revive if defeated.

most rebels/rebel fighters are GL reqs anyways so a good majority will have them reliced... plus, literally no one should be doing Hoth TB :P
  • Draeth
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Biggest disappointment yet.
    CG continues to disrespect Leia at every turn.
  • Draeth wrote: »
    Biggest disappointment yet.
    CG continues to disrespect Leia at every turn.

Biggest? :|
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Seems good, time to mod some reliced benched rebels.

Gonna relic SRP for this, aoe+ self revive
  • I'm not sure who I'd put in the team, Hoth Han for the revive, Lando wedge and Biggs because I had to relic then so why not?
    Phasma seems to have won the Omnicron prize so far.
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    I'm not sure who I'd put in the team, Hoth Han for the revive, Lando wedge and Biggs because I had to relic then so why not?

People sleeping on the Dash omicron because he’s not geared yet.

Capt Han and SRP seem like givens. Wiggs maybe?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Mohrg wrote: »
    I'm not sure who I'd put in the team, Hoth Han for the revive, Lando wedge and Biggs because I had to relic then so why not?

Hoth bros ftw
  • Mohrg wrote: »

People sleeping on the Dash omicron because he’s not geared yet.

Capt Han and SRP seem like givens. Wiggs maybe?

I will try chaze besides SRP and cholo if I can get them reliced in time.
  • evelynshaw11
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

Rebel allies have +35% Speed. Rebel allies recover 100% Health and Protection at the start of each encounter and whenever another Rebel ally is defeated.

When a Rebel ally critically hits an enemy, all Rebel allies gain 5% Turn Meter, doubled if it's their turn. When a Rebel ally is defeated, all Rebel allies gain 100% of that ally's Offense (stacking) until they're defeated.

The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.

Post edited by evelynshaw11 on
  • Rework her into a Rebel Fighter leader, then it might be worth it.
  • Just tested this at LSGEOTB bot battle.
    Rolo R5, Cholo R5, Cassian R4, K2SO R3, Ezra R5(for dispell).
    Finished 2/4, none of platoons completed.

This omicron is awesome, should have choose another comp though.

Need someone attacks alot (so crits alot, bringing all rebels tons of turnmeter), aoe, dispell, and revive and sustain.

Gonna try lando chaze SRP/cholo next TB because I need sometime to relic chaze lol.
  • Rework her into a Rebel Fighter leader, then it might be worth it.

Rebel fighters can take full advantage of her lead already. You just want even more bonuses but only for fighters? Why not just more bonuses for all rebels? Or if it's just a more, more request, why not for all toons?
  • CLS goes to platoon, Rolo lead the rest of the team and score 4/4 LSGEOTB bot P2.

This omicron is real, and definetely deserve it, but I dont think you have to relic more chars for her because you dont need that many teams in TB.
  • Interesting, I was trying to figure out what this Omicron was useful for.

I like the idea of her taking over for the CLS team for people that Platoon CLS.