[ Developer Insights
- Kit Reveal ]UNIT NAME:
Dark Side, Attacker, Unaligned Force UserA powerful Dark Side Force User whose inner conflict lifts up other Force Users.
ABILITIES:Basic: IMBUED LIGHTSABER STRIKE
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. If it's Starkiller's turn, inflict Shock for 1 turn to target enemy and deal Physical damage to all other enemies, which can't be countered.Unleashed:
Reduce Special ability cooldowns by 1Special 1: BOUNDLESS FORCE THROW
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Daze and Vulnerable for 2 turns, which can't be resisted. Gain 25 stacks of Force Energy. This ability can't be evaded.Unleashed:
Inflict Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity for 2 turns, which can't be resistedWhile in Grand Arenas:
While Unleashed, dispel all debuffs on all allies, and the Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.Special 2: FORCE REPULSE
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Dispel all buffs on target enemy and deal Physical damage to all enemies, which can't be evaded. This attack deals 5% more damage for each buff dispelled.Unleashed:
Deal 25% more damage for each buff dispelled insteadWhile in Grand Arenas:
Dispel all buffs on all enemies.Granted Ability: SIZE MEANS NOTHING
FINAL TEXT: Limit one use per battle.
Deal damage equal to 80% of Starkiller's Max Health to all enemies and Stun them for 1 turn, which can't be resisted. Allies recover 100% Health and Protection. If this attack defeats an enemy, Starkiller takes a bonus turn. This ability can't be evaded.Unique: FORCE ENERGY
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Starkiller has +30% Counter Chance, Critical Chance, Defense, Defense Penetration, and Offense, and he is immune to Fear.
Starkiller gains 4 stacks of Force Energy
(max 100 stacks) each time he deals damage to an enemy, increased to 5 stacks on a critical hit. At 100 stacks, he loses all stacks of Force Energy and gains Unleashed
until the end of the battle.
When Starkiller gains Unleashed:
- He gains 70% Counter Chance, Critical Chance, Defense, Defense Penetration, and Offense
- He dispels all debuffs on himself
- He takes a bonus turn
- His cooldowns are reset
- If there are no Galactic Legend allies, he gains the Special ability Size Means Nothing
At 100 stacks, lose all stacks and gain UnleashedUnleashed:
Abilities gain additional effects; can't gain Force EnergySize Means Nothing:
Limit one use per battle.
Deal damage equal to 80% of Starkiller's Max Health to all enemies and Stun them for 1 turn, which can't be resisted. All allies recover 100% Health and Protection. If this ability defeats an enemy, Starkiller takes a bonus turn. This ability can't be evaded.Unique 2: THERE IS MUCH CONFLICT IN YOU
FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): At the start of battle, if there are no Galactic Legend allies and Starkiller has exactly one Jedi, one Light Side Unaligned Force User, one Sith, and one other Dark Side Unaligned Force user ally, all allies gain the following bonuses:
While in Grand Arenas:
- 100% Critical Damage and Max Health
- 35 Speed
- 100% Max Protection until the first time Starkiller is defeated
- Immune to Daze and Stun
If the conditions for this ability were met at the start of battle, all of the following bonuses are also gained:
- At the start of battle, Jedi Tank allies Taunt for 1 turn
- All allies have +35 Speed
- Debuffed enemies deal 50% less damage
- Whenever a Sith ally uses a Basic ability, Starkiller assists, dealing 20% less damage
- Whenever another Dark Side Unaligned Force User uses a Special ability, all allies gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn
- Whenever Starkiller uses a Special ability, Light Side Healer allies have their cooldowns reduced by 4, and Jedi Tank allies gain Damage Immunity and Taunt for 1 turn
Is his first special supposed to be named the same as Lord Vader’s first special?
her spaming her ignore protection attack is going to be sick.
Jedi Tank: OB
How’d that go?
Scav Rey and Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum aren't needed anywhere else. So those are options as well.
I think is a 3 tank combo. And after SK unleashed he solo the whole team ?
JEDI tank: Kenobi
But the problem is that there is no proper leadership. The one leadership i can think of is sidious, but that leadership is old and need a buff
1. Create another toon for the leadership of unaligned force user (Rahm Kota)
2. Write the leadership role into SK. Make him the leader that binds it together.
3. Or u can rewrite his kit to have solo abilities. Similar to protection regen (Nest) or health regen. He is an assassin after all ....
If the following critierals are met, all unit gain the following bonus:
1. 50% change to a random ally and SK to assist
2. +30 speed to all allies
3. For every buff dispelled, SK recover 5% protection. For every debuff, SK recovers 5% health. All allies gain defense up / protection and health recover for 2 turns.
Old ben lead I guess? His is one of the few that can just benefit anyone.
Dark Side and UFU means you can use him with GL Jedi Consular while Maul leads the mandalorians.
Given the fact that Starkiller is far more accessible than Lord Vader, it's a pretty swift kick in the gut to be told something like that. It's a huge design oversight.
If you watched Cubs' interview with the devs earlier today, they said that in a future update they are going to be updating SK and Gideon so that their uniques work in 3v3. They said "soon TM", so no telling how far out it actually is, but at least it's on their radar.
Ah, I didn't see that Cubs had an interview - that's good to hear. My concerns are alleviated for now.
I think he would have been joining LV in arena teams if that was still a thing. But it's not. With the roster use needed in GAC I doubt it.
CFH asked if he was the first basic zeta excluding GLs.
Good old CFH, never change.
It is, right?
GAS was the first.
I think so, if you’re not counting something like Bad Batch. Daka, IG11, and Magmatrooper all could damage extra opponents but not all of them. (But notably, that wasn’t limited to just their turns… although their damage isn’t very high anyway.)
Is GAS the only other non-GL Zeta Basic?
No, Gas was