CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
520 posts EA Community Manager
edited December 2021
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
hlt0bczrb9xr.gif

UNIT NAME: Mara Jade, The Emperor's Hand
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Empire, Unaligned Force User
Dark Side force user Attacker who uses her allies to boost her own power and supports Emperor Palpatine.

ABILITIES:

Basic: CALCULATED SHOT
ewzaiq2e1ln5.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy twice and inflict Daze for 2 turns. If Emperor Palpatine is the Leader, he assists if it's Mara Jade's turn; otherwise, a random ally with Useful Pawn assists dealing 50% less damage.

Special 1: ULTIMATE PREDATOR (Cooldown 4)
r1zuys7gy3tf.gif

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Dispel all buffs and inflict Stun and Vulnerable for 1 turn on target enemy. Then, deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Tenacity Down for 1 turn. This ability deals double damage to Shocked enemies and Jedi.

Special 2: INFILTRATE AND DISRUPT (Cooldown 4)
ru4zz9se35dt.gif

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal Special damage to all enemies and inflict Offense Down, Shock, and Stagger for 2 turns. Mara Jade gains Stealth for 2 turns and 1.25% Turn Meter for each debuff inflicted by this ability. If Emperor Palpatine is the leader, he also gains 1.25% Turn Meter for each debuff inflicted by this ability.

Unique: THE EMPEROR'S HAND

FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): If Emperor Palpatine is in the Leader slot at the start of the encounter, Empire and Sith allies have +20% Offense and Potency; otherwise, all other Dark Side allies gain Useful Pawn until the end of the encounter, which can't be copied or dispelled. Mara Jade has+10% Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Offense for each ally with Useful Pawn. At the start of Mara Jade's and Emperor Palpatine's turns, Mara Jade gains a stack of Loyal Hand (max 20 stacks) until the end of the encounter.

If Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker is on the enemy squad: Mara Jade Blinds Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker for 1 turn at the start of her turn, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Useful Pawn: -5% Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Offense

Loyal Hand: +10% Max Protection and Offense

While In Territory Wars: At the start of battle, if the enemy Leader is not a Galactic Legend they lose 100% Protection, 50% Max Protection, and Mara Jade gains 100% Turn Meter. Whenever an enemy unit is defeated, all allies gain 20% Max Protection and Mara Jade inflicts Vulnerable for 1 turn on a random enemy, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Replies

• **** this is good. But I can already tell she will also work well with LV.
  • Those Specials are Zetas? She looks good, especially with EP, but… only 1 turn of debuffs on that first special?
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    **** this is good. But I can already tell she will also work well with LV.

I don't think she'll make that much difference there. There are already a lot of characters that work well with LV. She's going to pull offense, CC & CD from everyone else on a LV team. What she adds to a LV team is far less than what she adds to an EP/Vader team.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Those Specials are Zetas? She looks good, especially with EP, but… only 1 turn of debuffs on that first special?

I mean, you alredy go around circles with Palp lead, so even tho it's 1 turn, it's gonna feel forever for them lol
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    Those Specials are Zetas? She looks good, especially with EP, but… only 1 turn of debuffs on that first special?
    1 turn = expire sooner for tm train.
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    **** this is good. But I can already tell she will also work well with LV.

I don't think she'll make that much difference there. There are already a lot of characters that work well with LV. She's going to pull offense, CC & CD from everyone else on a LV team. What she adds to a LV team is far less than what she adds to an EP/Vader team.

But shes a good UFU for non-maul owners to fill the gap. We will have to see. But I can see her getting used for the tags.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    why does ultimate predator look like she has a yellow saber when she is falling down?
    if its not meant to be the lightsaber, what is making the yellow?
  • Palpa Lead, Mara Jade, Starkiller, Visas, Juhani (or another Jedi tank)
  • UNIT NAME: Mara Jade, The Emperor's Hand

How to confirm we're getting another Mara Jade at some point without actually confirming we're getting another Mara Jade at some point.
  • She's amazing, only complaint, wish her Omicron was for GAC, other than that amazing kit and animations, great job!
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    why does ultimate predator look like she has a yellow saber when she is falling down?

Pretty sure she is downward kicking then using the lightsaber.
  • Houck wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

Pretty sure she is downward kicking then using the lightsaber.

Yeah, she turns off the light saber for the jump and kick (safety first, people) then reignites it for the strike.
  • Finally!!!
  • Ich finde Mara Jade kit ist cool und sollte daher in Gilden Shop geben