So tired of the bugs in Galactic Conquest

FurytheOriginal
142 posts Member
edited December 2021
Nothing like losing all ability to continue or finish a battle... not to mention losing valuable energy and time

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    MM isn't targetable, maybe that ability extends to allies in conquest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yep, the buttons have vanished a few times for me now. Wasted energy and CH wont give it back.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • three times so far for me... its only 60 energy but its very annoying
  • even turning on auto does nothing
  • Wai, nothing to see here...
  • Nothing like losing all ability to continue or finish a battle... not to mention losing valuable energy and time

The issue is the caustic emissions and thermal exhaust. The game has issues when you start having large stacks of dot or TD. MM makes it makes it worse with the cleanse and buffs. Had it almost lag out on her turn a few times. Unfortunately it looks like it got stuck in loop on yours trying to add/remove too many debuffs/buffs at same time. I either avoid MM or take off the caustic emissions and thermal exhaust for that fight.
  • Too many? I had over 300 DOTs on Nest once, and it was fine. 6 detonators shoudn't even be an issue.
  • I'm sure there is actually a bug with the detonators in conquest anyway as they seemed to be cleansed since for MM teams once she cleanses someone, they won't take bomb damage since they are forever being cleansed.

I doubt CG will fix that bug since it would make conquest easier then!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>