LV/Maul [MERGE]

Replies

• Ripperpa wrote: »
    Guys don't worry, when starkiller is out you can auto jmk with your lv. Just wait a little bit, hit that auto button and it's done.

People were saying the same about maul before we actually get him..
  • That's right, but we didn't know that starkiller was coming. Maul was just bait!
  • It’s apparent that the most expensive characters in game isn’t getting a tweak. CG’s declining revenues means they gotta chase money versus placate the player base.
  • zatchy wrote: »
    It’s apparent that the most expensive characters in game isn’t getting a tweak. CG’s declining revenues means they gotta chase money versus placate the player base.

Which is stupid since if they tweaked him and implemented intelligent changes to the toon, more people would spend to get him, instead the general consensus is he’s trash and they do nothing, letting thousands upon thousands of dollars not be spent to get him.
  • Finaly decided to put the ult on JML and take him to R9 and oh boy hes pretty much better than LV in every way. You really feel in control the entire match against JMK (unlike with LV where hes just standing around most of the match and getting pounded) and once you get to ult its just a breeze. Full tank JML's AoE does 180k on a crit post ult yet LV doesnt get close to those numbers until 4 minutes into the game.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    dgree wrote: »
    Didn't read the comments here or anything, but I came in to ask about LV/Maul more generally:

Is there something wrong with LV? Every whale in my arena shard with LV (they also have relic maul), uses JMK. And all but one of those LV owners has quit.

I assume the issue is mostly the players quitting due to conquest, but it seems like they're not interested even in playing with their new toys.

Put it to you this way, played correctly a mid relic jmk mirror can beat a full r8 jmk squad 100% of the time; my r7 lv/maul squad loses 100% of the time vs r8 jmk team and is a race against the clock against all others.

The team is BAD

Put it to you this way, you're just bad then as LV easily wins on offense.

In a top guild and perennial kyber member but I’m bad; yep checks out LV is a obviously a god king

Nice CD triangle and health primaries on your LV. Nice offense set and health primaries on your Maul. Nice protection primaries and 2x defense sets on your RG.
    Maybe you should reach out to some modding experts in your top guild.

And I never said that he is the "king" - I was one of the first people here that posted feedback based on arena testing and pointed out that he has several flaws including his defensive viability and that his ult just feels lackluster. However when someone claims that he "loses 100% of the time" against JMKs then that's a players fault as LV is consistently winning on offense, there are even reports of LV beating JMK 3v5.

Maul is modded for mando team for tw; I said he lost against r8 jmk teams not anything else; reading comprehension?
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Didn't read the comments here or anything, but I came in to ask about LV/Maul more generally:

Is there something wrong with LV? Every whale in my arena shard with LV (they also have relic maul), uses JMK. And all but one of those LV owners has quit.

I assume the issue is mostly the players quitting due to conquest, but it seems like they're not interested even in playing with their new toys.

Put it to you this way, played correctly a mid relic jmk mirror can beat a full r8 jmk squad 100% of the time; my r7 lv/maul squad loses 100% of the time vs r8 jmk team and is a race against the clock against all others.

The team is BAD

In a top guild and perennial kyber member but I’m bad; yep checks out LV is a obviously a god king

Nice CD triangle and health primaries on your LV. Nice offense set and health primaries on your Maul. Nice protection primaries and 2x defense sets on your RG.

And I never said that he is the "king" - I was one of the first people here that posted feedback based on arena testing and pointed out that he has several flaws including his defensive viability and that his ult just feels lackluster. However when someone claims that he "loses 100% of the time" against JMKs then that's a players fault as LV is consistently winning on offense, there are even reports of LV beating JMK 3v5.

Maul is modded for mando team for tw; I said he lost against r8 jmk teams not anything else; reading comprehension?

For some reason when checking your profile I completely missed that your LV doesn't even have his ult (which I took as a given).
    So you're arguing that your non-ult LV (who's a mastery focused GL that NEEDS his ult) is bad? Amazing.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

The team is BAD

For some reason when checking your profile I completely missed that your LV doesn't even have his ult (which I took as a given).
    So you're arguing that your non-ult LV (who's a mastery focused GL that NEEDS his ult) is bad? Amazing.

You don't have to be good at the game to be in a "top" guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This thread was missing from the list. So i am commenting to bring it back.
  • Agent_P_82 wrote: »
    This thread was missing from the list. So i am commenting to bring it back.

I think the most we can do now is wait for SK kit reveal to see what happens there
  • Agent_P_82 wrote: »
    This thread was missing from the list. So i am commenting to bring it back.

v6kda2ht1ztd.jpeg
  • Why can JMK ignore taunt and LV not?
    Hardest thing is to kill GK.

I don't have Maul yet.
  • Mandalor wrote: »
    Why can JMK ignore taunt and LV not?
    Hardest thing is to kill GK.

I don't have Maul yet.

If LV’s dark harbinger had its debuffs be unresistable and undispellable, it would be another way to get around taunts, GK would only be able to taunt 1 in 3 turns before getting locked buff immunity and Maul (or a number of others) could dispel his taunt and viola, can get around taunt a different way.
  • Well now that squad arena is useless, we can no longer complain about LVs performance in squad arena lol.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Well now that squad arena is useless, we can no longer complain about LVs performance in squad arena lol.

Hahaha far out, just as I finally get him
  • Some hoped that SK would buff LV.. Fortunately I am already at an advanced stage of the grief cycle.
  • Some hoped that SK would buff LV.. Fortunately I am already at an advanced stage of the grief cycle.

He looks like a LV counter if anything...
  • Well I just wanted to remind that LV still sucks. Has he been secretly nerfed.
    Popped 2nd ult with 2 still standing and still behind that fckibg kenobi
  • Dear LVsucks people,

could you please point me towards non-JMK teams that can reliably beat a 2 tanks LV/Maul comp ? GAC is at the corner and a way to save my big gun for something else would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance !
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    could you please point me towards non-JMK teams that can reliably beat a 2 tanks LV/Maul comp ? GAC is at the corner and a way to save my big gun for something else would be appreciated.

JML and SLKR at least, you can find more details in this thread or countless videos on youtube.
    Dear LVsucks people,

Thanks in advance !

JML absolutely stomps LV with absolute ease since his buff, and SLKR cheeses him with ease too
    Dear LVsucks people,

Thanks in advance !

JML absolutely stomps LV with absolute ease since his buff, and SLKR cheeses him with ease too

JML buff? Is that R9 or something else?
    Dear LVsucks people,

Thanks in advance !

Kylo with armorer, JML and Rey with CAT can beat any LV comp reliably
  • I love how many questions can be answered by “any GL except for SEE”.
  • https://youtu.be/Xy3bt-9i1cU

And now Troopers beats LV.
  • Sheesh LV getting destroyed by an ultra cheap team.

Talk about fantastic defensive performance for the most expensive gl in the game.
  • This isn't being prompted by the fact that Troopers appear to be able to take down a Lord Vader team, but it's a great reason to include nonetheless. For a GL that requires 4 R8s, 4R7s, in addition to many high relics on the core team to be effective for use, his kit, animations, and general effectiveness as a character are not reflected appropriately. I feel that for a GL released in the same vein as Jedi Master Kenobi and requiring even steeper requirements, he is not holding his own and providing support to the Empire faction the way that many GLs currently provide for their respective teams. Really disappointed that the most high-end character isn't powered appropriately.
  • He can beat kenobi with maul, and honestly most other things on offense. He makes most of conquest a cakewalk with the right disks, and personally I find the versatility pretty fun. So I have to disagree, at least to some extent.

I'm not saying your point isn't valid, just that my experience and what I'm getting out of him vs what I put in, is different.