Incorrect banners for offence displayed

jedirj15
18 posts Member
edited December 2021
While entering a sector in GAC, it shows the banners for an offensive win.
It’s currently showing 16-64 which was the max banners one could get in the old GAC format but with the recent changes the max banners that one can get is 69. djdfnl0e1qd6.png

giwjvux3jo9d.jpeg

Should the description not be updated to reflect the changes?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Edited…

Thought the score included the 10 for first attack, but it appears the devs have been too lazy to change the numbers on the template.
  • That was my 5th attack. The first attack was a full clear with 75 banners.
    Going in with 5 characters and winning the match with full health and protection nets 65 banners.
  • Edited…

Thought the score included the 10 for first attack, but it appears the devs have been too lazy to change the numbers on the template.

The screenshot with the 69 banners shows that it’s not my first attack in the GAC round.
    It was a single character solo and I won with full health and protection.
  • jedirj15 wrote: »
    Edited…

The screenshot with the 69 banners shows that it’s not my first attack in the GAC round.
    Yeah, I shot from the hip then edited when I realised I was wrong.
  • jedirj15 wrote: »
    Edited…

Yeah, I shot from the hip then edited when I realised I was wrong.

No worries 😊
  • Nice
  • I like how you can see what squad you're facing now in GAC when assembling your squad. Call me dumb but sometimes I end up going back and forth a lot, but no longer!
  • That’s a nice change and it’s helpful
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Funny, in my first battle it told me i got 72 :)
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>