Casual Guilds Looking For Players - November 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Ricardotano
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12023/wolfpackwarriors/
    We at the Wolfpack Warriors (247 mil) have a great opportunity for anyone with a 4 mil + GL roster.
    We are a GL heavy (62), CPit completing guild (no mercs) that is casual in rules but active in nature.
    DSgeoTB: 25* (28 Wat)
    LSgeoTB: 13* (5 KAM and growing)
    HSith: 5pm EST
    CPit: 8pm EST (takes 36+ hours)
    Guild refresh 8:30pm EST
    Ally code: 721-441-927
    Discord: Ricardo Tano#5816
    Post edited by Ricardotano on
  • 9VIC4w5.png
    Not really, we do have names; but I inherited this guild a long time ago and never changed the name.

We're a welcoming, friendly, relaxed and casual guild. We've lost a number of players recently due to changes to the game, a number of members have stopped playing. All we ask is that you are active enough to participate in guild events (territory war, battles mostly). If you don't have time to do battle in TW, just deploy your roster to defense. And keep an eye out for defense instructions laid out on each territory.

Guild Stats:
    • Location: Australia (Guild Reset 7:30PM GTM+10/11) - But we have members globally and will accept anyone.
    • SWGOH.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/9910/we-are-nameless
    • Power: 159mil
    • Raids: Heroic Rancor (Auto), Heroic Tank (Auto), Heroic Sith (was Auto, but kicked some inactives)
    • Territory War: We win nearly all territory wars. Only lose due to inactive players.
    • Territory Battles: Dark Side Geo, have not attempted Light Side but seeking to with more active players.
    • Communication: We use Discord to mostly communicate or ping people to hit a target in TW but you're otherwise welcome to mute the channel to avoid notifications (Discord is not brutally enforced).

Requirements:
    • We're mostly looking for people with GL's to help us win TW. However if you don't have a GL or are close to unlocking a GL and are willing to participate and be active enough we're open.
    Contact: Ping me here, in-game (Ally Code: 855-673-797), or on Discord (Sagan#1224).

• Cerberus Garde
    A 4 year old guild which is the only real fun 2 play home, is the perfekt guild for you! if you can answer the following questions with yes!
    You wanna choose your bounty like a mando? In other words you are tired of ppl comanding you which time to play SWGOH?
    You have patience like a real jedi grandmaster (yoda)? You can accept that not everyone has time to play everyday?
    Being in heroic mood? Play all raids heroic (except the new rancoor)?
    We have no duties to play only enjoy the game on high lvl while we beating up other guilds from time to time!
    We are able to defend geonosis on a 4 to 5 star lvl (more with your assistance)
    A discord server is available but no obligation to join, we have many good longterm players without discord!
    Join us directly ingame by searchig for Cerberus Garde, contact me here for ID invite or joint our discord with the permanent invite below.
    May the force be with our drops!
    Burning (guildleader)
    min lvl 85
    raidtimes : 7-9 pm mez
    mixed group but mainly german speaking / ingame guildrelated infos in english
    discord : ySAJFsM
  • The Petzi's Padawans have two open spots.
    (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/).
    We are an english and german speaking, guild with 188 mio GP and range from beginners to high end players.
    We have a daily active core of players making around 20k daily tickets.
    We are full heroic. Starttime at 6 pm UTC but HSITH also starts at 2am UTC too (because of our members from the US). With 24 hours joining phase.
    We are starting to build up our teams for the new Rancor. Some of us only need to complete the WAT farm to have good teams ready for it. One more DS Geo should be enough for that.
    We fight at TB with around 40 players for 3 zeta materials and normally win (10 fights, one defeat)
    We make 19 stars at DS 14 WAT shards
    And 9 stars on the LS.
    We also use discord but only optional https://discord.gg/T6hfJBU
    So if you are interested just contact me here or ingame: 157-812-111.
    Hope to see you soon

Yours GreatMacros
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/
    https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w
    CORELLIAN REFUGEES
    With the recent new GLs and Executor, Conquest grind, and GAC/arena changes, a lot of folks are starting to feel they don't want to put in the time and effort demanded by a high end competitive guild. If you're looking to step back into a more casual environment, but still focused enough that you can maintain steady progress, consider joining Corellian Refugees.
    We currently get 28 *DSGeo/16-17 *LSGeo in TB, about 25 Wat shards and a few KAM shards. GP around 280m as we recruit new members. HSTR/CPit at 8:00PM US Central/0100 UTC. We are beating CPit but it takes 1.5 days so you can take your time, no mad dash.
    We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (less than one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We've had our own burst of retirements in the current environment, we have 3 spots available.
    Preference will be given to rosters over 4.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered if they can contribute to KAM.
    Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • bizznerd
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players. Join all if you will give all the best.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit and tank raids and tier 5 Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Earn at least 300 tickets a day (easy by just using your energy, no need to buy energy or collect all free refreshes)
    Min level to join is 75
    Joining TW is a must, but you don't need to actively play.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 76 mil GP 46/50

https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/ If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more. P.S. Don't be surprised when joining our server - we play other games too xd https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • coachtoddk
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    I have started new guild for casual players of any level. I used to be a serious player and have been in several of the top guilds in this game but for health reasons and time constraints I have dropped down to playing more casually. I am a 7.6m GP player but you don't need to be even close to that level to join.

The goal of this guild is to just have some fun with some like minded Star Wars nerds like myself and to help players with leveling up quicker, roster building advice, mod advice etc.

There is no minimum requirements to join, so even if you just started and are level 1 you are more than welcome to join! You will not get kicked out if you do not get your 600(but please try) each day, or if you fail to participate in a raid, TB or TW. I am personally not a huge fan of TW but we will still do them because we will get rewards even if we lose every time.

The name of the guild is Just Survive. If you want to join you can pm me and I can send you an invite or you can search for the guild in game and join as it is open to anyone and not invite only. I do not yet have a discord set up but I will do so once we get some players so we can chat about the game and give each other advice on how to advance through the game.

• Hello my name is GreatMacros and I am the leader of the Petzi's Padawans (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/).
    We are an english and german speaking, guild with 189 mio GP and range from beginners to high end players.
    One of our members is tired from the game and so I am looking for a new active member.
    We have a daily active core of players making around 20k daily tickets.
    We are full heroic. Starttime at 6 pm UTC but HSITH also starts at 2am UTC too (because of our members from the US). With 24 hours joining phase.
    We are starting to build up our teams for the new Rancor. Some of us only need to complete the WAT farm to have good teams ready for it.
    We fight at TB with around 40 players for 3 zeta materials
    We make 19 stars at DS 14 WAT shards
    And 9 stars on the LS.
    We also use discord but only optional
    So if you are interested just contact me here or ingame: 157-812-111.
    Hope to see you soon

Yours GreatMacros
  • Friendly and active/casual guild

We are at 137 mill, can do all raids - except the hard rancor :( - and look for new members since we lost some and are at 30 now.

Lots of potential, international group (US and europe and..), guild reset 18:30 mst.

Requirements:
    Lvl 80
    Ideally around 4 mill might
    Logging in around every other day
    No tix requirement
    Participation in all events where we need u

Contact me at 451-445-438. See u!
  • JE_DAWG
    144 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Fighting Mongoose is a laid-back, 150m gp guild that just opened up a spot. We are looking for a new member with 2m gp or more.

We don’t belong to larger alliance. We won’t stick you in a younglings or junior guild. You will line up with the rest of us as equals in a friendly environment.

Our members’ GP ranges from a million to a dozen or so with 5m+. We have 9 GLs in the guild (5 SEE 2 JML & 2 SLKR) and more on the way soon.

We participate in all heroic raids at regular times and give everyone a 24-hour window to sign up in advance so that no member is left behind. We sim hpit. We participate in dark side Geo TB (12*). We had been participating in light side Hoth TB (38*) but we are switching over to LS Geo TB next month. Our guild reset time is 630 ET, and we have a discord (that’s totally optional!).

For more information, please reach out to me (JE Dawg: 371-755-846) or visit our guild’s page at:

https://swgoh.gg/g/19521/fighting-mongoose/

We are looking for participation. But we all have jobs and realize that there will be days where you won’t contribute 600 tickets and maybe even won’t log into the game at all. Come join us for a laid-back environment where you can still advance.

Come join the Wampa Dance Party!

• Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players.
    Play daily and keep earning tickets to get those sweet han, gk and traya shards.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general.
    We run Heroic Pit Tank and Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Earn at least 300 tickets a day (easy by just using your energy, no need to buy energy or collect all free refreshes)
    Min level to join is 75
    Joining TW is a must, but you don't need to actively play.
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 70 mil GP 44/50

https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/ If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more. P.S. Don't be surprised when joining our server - we play other games too xd https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • The Canon Foddder Guild is looking for some new recruits! We are a small but growing guild in search of new recruits! We have new and experienced members. We dont have a minimum gp or level to join our guild. All we ask is play casually, enjoy the game, donate if your able and participate in the guild events.

We are more than happy to help new players grow and gear up for all the raids. We run all the raids as soon as we have enough tickets so the more people we have the more runs for gear and shards!

If your interested my Ally code is 434-628-557
  • 3g7dcq3klmx0.jpg

Lothal Ghost Crew has 6 open spots. We are casual in so far as we all play for fun and are laid back, but we are very active/obsessed with almost everyone getting their 600/day. The only real requirement is to participate in Territory Battles. Other than that, play in the way that's most fun for you.

We still run light side Hoth tb (in case you're still going for Malak or GAS) and dark side Geonosis, getting about 16+ Wat shards. Open to join, or send my ally request, (alt # 171-856-898).
  • vheosh87pk9h.jpg
    We are looking for players to join a successful guild - if you are a group (or an individual) looking to take the next step in your SWGOH development, please reach out. Part of a great, small Alliance. We can find a good fit for you and your playstyle - whether you're CPIT-ready, or a relative newbie; organized and focused, or more casual.

Anakins Daycare (misspelling on purpose) is a 5-year-old "actively casual" guild. Like so many guilds, we could take on 10 or so daily players. If you like to play they way you want and not be bossed around much, check us out. If you are part of a guild wanting to make a leap forward, check us out.
    Guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/20570/anakins-daycare/
    Me: https://swgoh.gg/p/412455683/
    message in-game if you prefer :)
    Guilds wanting to get in touch with the Alliance, lmk
  • Xjxwing2376
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    The ewoks knights are looking for members. We are a very casual laid back US guild no requirements, no discord, just people who want to play the game. We welcome all levels of players new and experienced. We left a high end guild because of burn out of constant orders and requirements. If in a guild but looking to slow down and focus on characters or if new to guilds and just want help getting started search for us in game or chat my ally code is 191-727-754. You can PM me here.
    Post edited by Xjxwing2376 on
  • TrulyTruly_I_Say
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    ** Update 12/25/21 **

Guild has been filled.

*** End Update ***

Empire Dogs are looking for some recruits.

We are friendly guild looking for like minded people who enjoy playing the game. We are a mix of active and causal players. We do not use any external communication apps, just the built in chat.

Empire Dogs GP around 143 mil

Pit and HAAT simmed

Working on Geo TB for Wat Tambor shards

Looking for those who would like to participate in TWs.

Ideal recruits at level 85 with 2M+ GP.

Imperial Radio: The Empire appreciates your cooperation

My ally code 224-851-489
    Post edited by TrulyTruly_I_Say on
  • PlazaEmpire

Buscamos jugadores activos o grupos pequeños que se hayan quedado descolgados a partir de 2M de PG, somos flexibles con cuentas más bajas o padawans con ganas de crecer (requisitos mínimos +80 y/o 1 personaje a 7* para poder participar en raids), solo pedimos participar en eventos de gremio y disfrutar con el juego.

Ofrecemos buen ambiente y cooperación, no imponemos farmeos ni estar disponible 7/24, comunicación por chat de juego o por discord (no obligatorio), tenemos bot propio.

Horario español, raids nocturnas.
    JUGAMOS POR DIVERSIÓN.

• We are relatively laid back guild looking to recruit more members to fill our ranks and get working on the heroic rancor. Ally code is 936-729-292 looking forward to seeing and talking to you in game!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/11054/uw-wa-da-tah/
    2 spots open! CPit is on farm with a focus on the KAM mission.
    Wa Da Tah is looking for players who have a good feel for the game and want to continue to grow their rosters. If you love a good community that can help you enjoy the game in a relaxed yet organized environment: come and join us to dominate the holotables! An ideal player would have a roster around 6M GP, with 2+ GLs and is active in all game modes. We do not have a ticket requirement and we understand real life comes first! Just let us know if you will be busy and we will make it work!
    TW is optional but if you sign up, we expect you to participate. Even if that means setting all your teams on defense.
    Raids occur at 7:30 EST
    Dark side TB: 29 stars; 35 Wat shards
    Light side TB: 15 stars and beginning to focus on KAM mission.
    https://discord.gg/qPxE7bZJ
    For more info feel free to DM me or stop by the Discord server to chat!
  • Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players.
    Play daily and keep earning tickets to get those sweet han, gk and traya shards.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit, Tank and Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Min level to join is 80 and we are open at join at least at moment
    Joining TW is a must
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 72 mil GP 46/50

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • GooeyFunseeker
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    MalevolenceOmega Deathwatch is recruiting! We are a relaxed, beginner and alt-friendly guild building back up after a large inactive-player removal. We are currently running all raids heroic except cpit. Running Hoth TB and building into Geo TB. Our requirements are level 65+ and a good attitude.
    Average guild GP: 1.3m

zfseej7h8tzr.png

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit, Tank and Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Min level to join is 80 and we are open at join at least at moment
    Joining TW is a must
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 68 mil GP 45/50

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • GrendelKhan
    190 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Who likes chores? Nobody. So come join us.

We're NO CHORES (358mil+ GP), an active, but casual guild, who currently have some vacancies to fill (5mil GP minimum).

Raids:
    All heroic raids launch at 7:30p EST with a 24 hour join period, so that no one misses out on rewards.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We do well in Territory Wars, and only ask you to participate if you sign up. We are getting 18* in the new TB, and earning Reva shards.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (5mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (Cpit, TW, TB, etc.). We understand that people have lives, so there are no daily requirements, or discord needed.

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
    Post edited by GrendelKhan on
  • Nightenvale
    We are looking for members across all levels of the playing field. We would like active members we have a 10 day timer of inactivity (without mention of course). We offer tips and help to new players, or returning players needing some help along the way.
    There are no requirements in level, or gp
    My Ally Code: 123-834-993
    We do the heroic rancor, tier 4 Sith, and Normal AAT raids
    We also do LS and DS Hoth TB
  • Friendly and active/casual guild

We are at 174 mill, can do all raids - except the hard rancor :( - and look for new members since we lost some inactives and are rebuilding (currently 37 members).

Lots of potential, international group (US and europe and..), guild reset 18:30 mst.

Requirements:
    Lvl 80
    Ideally around 4 mill might
    Logging in around every other day
    No tix requirement
    Participation in all events where we need u

Contact me at 451-445-438. See u!
  • Mos Eisley Minions are looking for a few players due to inactives or players quitting the game.

We are a 175 million GP guild.

All Heroic raids on farm. Rancor and Tank are simmed.

US based guild.

Looking for 2+ million GP players with Geo team, or working on Geo team, that can get Wat shards.

Do both Geo TBs. 7* in LS and 14* in DS with 20 Wat attempts.

We'll be doing LS Hoth next TB for a change of pace but back to LS Geo after that.

No required ticket # a day but inactivity for more than 3 days gets the boot.

Several members have been playing for years but also have some newer players as well.

Officer BamaJedi can be contacted at 741-339-674 or you can just join freely as our guild is open for joining.

If there's a group of players from a smaller guild wanting to step up to a higher guild we can have ~ 9 spots available.
  • Warslayn
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    u46777wfr1xg.jpg
    The Grey Jedis. In-between the dark and light side.
    Abeloth's Undoing is open to join

A great place to build, grow, and have fun. We are active, but still very casual. There are only two requirements; be level 45 or above and keep your last activity at 10 days or less. A great place for those nearing level 85 or new to it.

We are currently:
    • A guild of 13 active players, with a total GP of 18.5 million
    • Consistently farming The Pit Heroic and Tank Takedown Heroic
    • Completing Sith Triumvirate Tier V
    • Achieving 11 Stars in Hoth Territory Battle Light Side and 13 Stars Hoth Territory Battle Dark Side.

Search Abeloth's Undoing in-game to join.

Contact me here or in-game with the same screen name, ally code:788-426-415, for any questions.
    "Once you were with me, here in the Maw. Once you were all with me. Now you are apart, but one by one, you are all awakening. And once awake, you can hear my call, and come to me."
    ―Abeloth
  • We are looking for 6 players to join our guild. We are pretty casual. n0pmvbk81sxd.jpg
  • Canadian Empire needs 7 more active players with GP of 3ml+. We are a laid back but active guild with 186K GP. Not yet CPit ready, but do all other Heroic raids (Pit and HAAt on farm with 24hr join in period). We are actively working on getting more GLs and have been successful with TWs. TB participation is strongly encouraged, but we don't force anything. Discord is used rarely, mostly use the chat game and we won't tell you what to farm or boot you for not doing 600 tickets, we only boot after 1 week inactivity. Ally code 513-947-859
    https://swgoh.gg/g/57812/canadian-empire/
  • Jecklund
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Womprat Taco is looking for new members. We are a friendly group of people just looking to have fun playing some Star Wars.

GP - 172 M
    All heroic raids.
    DS Geo - 11 stars.
    LS Hoth -33 stars/LS Geo 5 stars

Prefer 1 mil GP min for new members.

If you are interested, message me in game.
    Username: Jecklund
    Ally Code: 338-484-932
    Post edited by Jecklund on