GAC bug

Arvoren
12 posts Member
edited December 2021
Has anyone been seeing a glitch where you beat an enemy team in GAC, but is showing as a loss? i just hard stomped this under geared geos team and is now tracked as a loss. Not sure if this person is straight cheating or if this is bug or an exploit.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    It is impossible to exploit or cheat in this manner. Your opponent simply cannot influence the game in this way.

The most likely reason for this is your client didn’t sync with the servers at the end of the battle. Was there a delay at the end of your battle before any screen was displayed?

Edit - I’ve now seen someone else on Discord reporting the same thing as you. Thought it seems unlikely, it appears there may be a bug involved!
  • One of the guys in my guild beat a team with GAS 501st and he can still use it
  • Arvoren
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    My game did all the normal things that happens after beating a team. It brought me back to the GAC table and i received the banners, but the team is still showing as alive and as if i lost the battle.
  • Arvoren wrote: »
    My game did all the normal things that happens after beating a team. It brought me back to the GAC table and i received the banners, but the team is still showing as alive and as if i lost the battle.
    Yes, the guy I have seen on Discord got the banners, the zone is even showing as greyed out, but the team is still there and he can battle it.
  • It temporarily went 2/3 and back to 3/3.. i'm afraid to do more battles as i dont want the game to eat up more teams
  • I got the same issue. Reported to the in-game support

zdujqm9h1bt8.png

j31nama2qua3.png

It temporarily went 2/3 and back to 3/3.. i'm afraid to do more battles as i dont want the game to eat up more teams
    I’d force close the game, see if it sorts itself out when it reloads.

• i restarted it but it’s still there
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • luckily you can’t fight it and it still counts as a win so it’s just a visual bug
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • I dont know about that being a visual bug as the green battle button lights up if i select units to fight
  • How about the bug where people get to set the same team multiple times? 2 DR, or use a team twice.

How do you mess up a mode that has more or less worked fine for months?
    I dont know about that being a visual bug as the green battle button lights up if i select units to fight
    well i do know, that’s just the pre battle ui and i went into it to fight and it prompted me to restart the game
    you have been credited the banners for the win so it is just visual
    upon restarting it it remained there but it does nothing
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    How about the bug where people get to set the same team multiple times? 2 DR, or use a team twice.

How do you mess up a mode that has more or less worked fine for months?

cause CG
  • Wow they really messed this game up moving our crystals lol. Put ‘em back and all will be forgiven 😈
  • There are reports of various bugs where the server isn't updating wins. If you run into one of these situations, I'd hold off on any more GAC battles for awhile and wait for the server data to update correctly.
  • My GAC round had two duplicated defensive squads in separate zones. Two identical GAS squads and two identical JTR squads.
  • I guess screenshots or it didn’t happen…
    Front bottom:
    qlui89q7jubn.png
    Back bottom:
    jii2444pf566.png
  • Not fun.
  • Cg is in full Holliday mode, they can't do something about it till 2022.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ. You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below! >