gac bug

TheEvilestOne
84 posts Member
edited December 2021
so i beat this team first try yet it’s acting like it still exists
cb8zlqlj2nb8.png
a9vu0y7p55bj.png
i’m not sure if this is linked to the fact some people have been able to repeat combat missions and special missions in territory battles acting like they haven’t been done
but i can still attempt this battle even though i beat it and the sector is taken
DarthNoscoper#6969
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• oh CG, you never cease to amaze me
  • Interesting, did you get a score for it? Can you get another score for it?
  • Fix ladder, break GAC - make sense.

Normal companies would release GAC changes without changing Squad Arena and let people beta test their changes. After a month with all bugs fixed squad arena could be changed to the current place. Now people are losing crystals because the mode is bugged. Great work CG! Imagine being such a non-customer-centric company, I would lose my job in 10 minutes if I release stuff like this (or whoever decide about deployment plan)
  • You guys make me nervous to start my attack...
  • papaofmom wrote: »
    Fix ladder, break GAC - make sense.

Normal companies would release GAC changes without changing Squad Arena and let people beta test their changes. After a month with all bugs fixed squad arena could be changed to the current place. Now people are losing crystals because the mode is bugged. Great work CG! Imagine being such a non-customer-centric company, I would lose my job in 10 minutes if I release stuff like this (or whoever decide about deployment plan)

It's easier for them to say "oops, sorry here are some crystals" than employ testers. Really sad how many things have been broken in the last 6 months, most without even being acknowledged. You'd figure a 100M a year company could do better than that.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    papaofmom wrote: »
    Fix ladder, break GAC - make sense.

It's easier for them to say "oops, sorry here are some crystals" than employ testers. Really sad how many things have been broken in the last 6 months, most without even being acknowledged. You'd figure a 100M a year company could do better than that.

You know whats even easier? "oops, sorry" - but no crystals.
    Despite having major bugs (conquest feats disappearing, encounter display unreadable, duplicated gac squads, banner count errors - and thats just 1 week's bugs), I cant remember when was the last time they sent compensation.
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    Did you get the victory screen? Or did you have a connection error? If you definitely got the victory screen, you can report on Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ. You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below! >