Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - November 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev134567
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know

Replies

• Dominion3107
    35 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Guild is full
    Post edited by Dominion3107 on
  • New UK Based Guild but anyone is welcome to join.

Guild Name: UK Mystics

We are a small but growing guild in search of new recruits, we have new and veteran experienced members. We dont have a mandatory minimum gp or level to join our guild. We just ask that you contribute to earning raid tickets and join in on events you qualify for. Find us in game by using the guild search tool....UK Mystics or send me an ally request.

My Ally Code: 711-434-837
    Members: 15
    Current GP: 40K
    We can do the first two raids on heroic so this would be a perfect opportunity to get in on those raids if you need to
    Looking to fill our slots so we can start doing territory wars and working towards the next raid.
  • NoLongerDarth
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Looking for new players. Wanting to get raid started. I am very active and play everyday. Just looking for the same. Once we can clear raids, I want to focus on territory wars. Attached screenshot. Guild name is OnlyMaul. US guild
  • Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players. Join all if you will give all the best.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit and tank raids and tier 5 Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Earn at least 300 tickets a day (easy by just using your energy, no need to buy energy or collect all free refreshes)
    Min level to join is 65
    Joining TW is a must, but you don't need to actively play.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 56 mil GP 41/50

https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/ If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more. P.S. Don't be surprised when joining our server - we play other games too xd https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • Lord_Tooth
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    The Last Starfighterz
    New guild for new players!
    Come level up and let's have some fun!
    We are growing slowly but surely
    Discord: https://discord.gg/DQatttr3M9
    o35yukk3ifnp.png

Post edited by Lord_Tooth on
  • Seeking newish players looking to accelerate their initial growth in the game.
    Team Steroid Raidguild is the sister Merc guild for Team Steroid. 10 members from Team Steroid merc in Team Steroid Raidguild between TWs and TBs. On those days we jump over and run all heroic raids (Sith, Pit and HAAT) in a row over a couple hours (starting at 1:30 US Central Time).
    What do you get out of it? Heroic raid rewards that a full guild of newer players would not be able to complete.
    What do the Mercs get out of it? Top 10 raid rewards.
    Also we will be keeping a couple strong accounts in the raidguild which ensures high TW win rate.
    Requirements:
    level 85 and 400+ raid tickets per day.
    Once you have a GL and are able to solo raids it is time to move on to a regular guild.
    Guild is open to join. No invite necessary. Just search for Team Steroid Raidguild and join. Once in we will point you to our Discord server.
  • J1mGon_Qui
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Wielders of Force
    J1mGonQui
    New guild looking to start from the beginning of the raids. I only ask that members spend their daily energy, and earn raid tickets!
    Guild GP is currently 316,426 (that's just me) I'm level 76, but I don't care what level members are.
    Ally code: 924-549-424

Disbanded
  • qiea0a0z0pg1.png

Order SithtySith is recruiting any and all levels players, hassle free.
    We only have one rule: Join the Territory War.
    That's literally it.

We were a larger guild, but lost a lot if members during the pandemic.
    Our core players like playing together, and didn't want to join another guild with lits of requirements, so we're seeking new blood.

We do Heroic Pit (regular) and Tank raids. We currently do teir 5 & 6 with raids. We haven't done they Challenge Pit yet, but with your help we can change all that.

We have a 2 day raid sign up, so everyone from every time zone can join and get rewards.
    We are very supportive and can help with gear.

Message me in the forums or send me an ally invite:
    515-171-767

We have a discord, but aren't great at using it. It's not mandatory, but if that's your thing, join us and lead the way!
    https://discord.gg/NXVywtpc

• Bad Batch Force is a competitive but friendly guild and we are looking for active players.
    Play daily and keep earning tickets to get those sweet han, gk and traya shards.

We are still learning and growing as a guild, but I can assure you that we are highly motivated and in love with Star Wars/Bad Batch and this game in general. We run Heroic Pit and tank raids and tier 5 Sith raids.

We require players to:
    Earn at least 300 tickets a day (easy by just using your energy, no need to buy energy or collect all free refreshes)
    Min level to join is 75
    Joining TW is a must, but you don't need to actively play.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.
    Guild Reset = 12:00 UTC
    Be fun and respectful

Guild: Bad Batch Force 64 mil GP 42/50

https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/ If this is the answer you are looking for, come talk to our guild Officers on our Recruiting Server by clicking the link below. You can also DM me to find out more. P.S. Don't be surprised when joining our server - we play other games too xd https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • Lazy Chiss security is recruiting
    z6ibbwnzn7up.png

We are the newest guild in the Lazy Chiss Warriors alliance and we are looking to fill our roster with new, active members.
    This is a new player guild designed to help new players grow surrounded by veterans of the game. All heroic raids (including sith)

If interested then join the alliance discord here: https://discord.gg/ANY9QEM
  • Lazy padawans are recruiting
    ux6dzga6s1ky.png

We are part of the lazy Chiss warriors alliance and are looking for a few active members to fill our roster. We do all heroic raids. Active discord community in both the alliance and guild server.
    If you are interested then come and say hi. https://discord.gg/ANY9QEM
  • Exiles of the Nihil is a brand new two tiered alliance guild. In alliance with Demonites, we have started a new guild with the main goal being getting players geared up as smoothly as possible. We only ask for one 7* character and we can help get you geared up with fast raid turnarounds. There will be rotations for the top spots to help people get experience and gear.

We are daily active in discord and the in-game chat. Veteran players that are ready to help by giving direction and encouragement. Once you reach certain requirements, if you choose, you can be promoted to officer and/or on to the second tier guild, Demonites. Nobody will be left out in our guilds, come help the alliance, which helps you.

Join our discord and chat with us, we talk about a variety of topics and always ready to talk character lineups and paths.

https://discord.gg/UxThJTkX

Exiles of the Nihil welcomes you.
  • I’m a long time player that has just come back to the game with a few friends. We all started new accounts and a guild. We’re looking to fill up the spots with at least semi active players. We mainly need people to get raid tickets going. I brought over my old account so completing raid won’t be an issue. As soon as we get 7* characters we’ll be smashing out heroic rancor and aat. There are no join requirements for now so everyone is welcome!

My ally code is 499-365-763
    Guild name: RaidTicketsOrBust
  • Ryker
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Hey everyone I started up my own guild for newcomers, the point is to have a guild to grow and get better so you can join stronger guilds, here to give advice and tips to help you improve, all are welcome to join and stay 4kj45k8mndnb.jpeg
  • Xjxwing2376
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    The ewoks knights are looking for members. We are a very casual laid back US guild no requirements, no discord, just people who want to play the game. We welcome all levels of players new and experienced. We left a high end guild because of burn out of constant orders and requirements. If in a guild but looking to slow down and focus on characters or if new to guilds and just want help getting started search for us in game or chat my ally code is 191-727-754. You can also PM me here
    Post edited by Xjxwing2376 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/52678/bb8-my-dingo/

BB8 my dingo

We are part of The ANZAC coalition an amazing family of 13 guilds from new starter guild to top end guilds with players predominantly Au/Nz guilds.
    We are a discord active, dedicated guild that is focused on all aspects of the game. We are seeking people who are looking a fun environment but are new to the game to help them learn the ropes of this great game.

All 13 guilds are active, coordinated (particularly for TW and TB), and have strong leadership. The Coalition shares a common Discord server and we have no feeder system in place. But we do have a merc system for our members to move around and gain better rewards in geo tb Wat/kam shards or even help merc for our cpit guilds and earn some r8 mats (teams needed at minimum to qualify for cpit merc)

We are a brand new guild for the coalition so haven’t attempted any tb yet.

0⭐️ Ds Hoth TB.
    0⭐️ Ls Hoth TB.

🔹 Guild activity reset is 7pm Aest

Raid times to be arrange once we get a few more members built up.

But will be low level so new members can understand the mechanics and gain experience before we hit the heroic raids.

Requirements:
    🔶 new players to learn the ropes of the game.
    🔶 400 Daily Raid Tickets Recommended but 600 encouraged for more frequent raids.
    🔶 All tw are optional and if you join participation in defence/offence is required
    🔶 Participate in Both TB and able to follow instructions.
    🔶 Discord and swgoh profile mandatory.

Ask for Mike (PublicAvenger)#3305 on our discord landing page https://discord.gg/zrn3AMcar5mzmwar2o8.jpeg
  • MoogleKnights of 0tter space are searching for the new members.
    We have about 15 free spots. Raid times rotate - 03, 09, 15, 21 UTC. Guild reset - 01.30 UTC. We doing heroic tank & pit and sith raids. Around 129 mln GP.
    Our goal is to complete heroic raids as often as possible and to do well in territory battles and territory wars. No minimum or maximum player level/GP and player requirements besides be active and have fun.
    You can message me here or in game 891-376-415 or in Discord Alex Danvers#3204.
  • New Player Guild!!

Gord's Dirty Twi'leks

A new guild with new players hoping to improve our rosters together. Anyone is welcome.

Ally Code: 213-357-551
  • Chinnock
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022

BANEsBOIS

-new players, any level
    -activity once a week
    -we want to do raids!

I started the game and didnt know i need to go this far out of my way to gind a guild. So i opened my own guild and hope to help new players, as i am myself, to join raids.

Who is Bane?

Bane is the dude who reinvented the rule of two, meaning only 2 siths can exist at once. One to have the power, one to crave it.

He lived thousands of years before the clone wars and was pretty op. Nihilus was the most op but Bane is the modern sith OG.

There are 3 books to him that are really good too. Also available as audiobook.

If you are interested in joining the guild just search it in game and join or message me in game.

IGN: Chinnock
    243-661-722

Post edited by Chinnock on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/95046/beskar-foundlings/
    Beskar Foundlings are recruiting

Beskar foundlings is the newest guild in the LCW alliance, an alliance of 10 guilds ranging from starter to 340mill gp. Beskar foundlings is our new starter guild designed to help new players grow, and progress to a point where they are ready to move up to a higher guild. This guild was made in the last 24 hours, so we are looking for 40 players to make the guild as strong as the rest of our alliance.

What we offer:
    All heroic raids thanks to mercs
    Guild and alliance discords, full of active, experienced players to help out.

If interested, then please join our discord alliance here : https://discord.gg/ANY9QEM
  • Hello @everybody :)

Me and some friends created a new guild called " MAMMOTH INC ".
    The Guild is open for completely new players, as we are trying to grow . So there are no requirements of level for now!
    Some of us are already experienced SWGOH players, so we can give some advice to newer players as well if needed.

We are trying to get big as fast as possible and we got high aims for the guild (raids, territory battles, future discord, etc.)

Everybody is welcomed to join and also feel free to add me to get in contact if wished (731 115 779)
  • Looking for players to help build a guild up from the start.
    I set up a guild for me and my son as we were both struggling to find guilds that would do the lower level raids to level up our characters.
    So far there are just 3 of us :( me, my son and his friend so hoping we can entice a few people to help us get this going and reach a tipping point where people will join naturally due to numbers and size.
    I' m hoping some peeps will help us out even if just temporary and it would make my kid super excited to see people joining.
    Guild is "No not Alderan" (wouldn't allow the correct spelling of "alderaan" for some reason!!) or just contact me in game "Radcheq" Ally code 193-742-954

"Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi you're my only hope" :D
  • Guild: 212th Home Invaders
    Looking for new players to game. Very casual, just looking for people to trade gear, get raid tickets and help in raids when possible. No hard requirements.

Contact me here or contact me in game ally code
    726-676-678
  • Guild: Harmonious Balance
    Small guild of 4 max level players, looking to grow a guild with players of any rank. Zero requirements.
    Ally code:539-784-792
    Send me a request if interested, we will happily take players!

We can clear tier 4 raids by ourselves without problems, and have loads of low level gear to help out with through donation. The more people we have in the guild, the more often we can compete raids of various difficulty.
  • Rise of a New Order is Recruiting

We are a new Guild with 22/50 members, who are active Daily

Currently sitting at 32 mil GP

Discord is Mandatory and we are looking for new members with the minimum of 1 mil GP

We have Heroic Pit, Heroic Sith, and Heroic Tank unlocked

22* in Dark Side Hoth (First Attempt)

Contact JustStuperDad if interested and he can get you situated

Discord: JustStuperDad#2818
    Ally Code: 245-325-567
  • Corvus8
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Closed
    Post edited by Corvus8 on
  • Just started up a new guild. Just looking for people that want to play daily and help each other out. I'm on constantly and willing to help so look up The Inland Empire and join up
  • Hello @everybody :)

Me and some friends created a new guild called " MAMMOTH INC ".
    The Guild is open for completely new players, as we are trying to grow . So there are no requirements of level for now!
    Some of us are already experienced SWGOH players, so we can give some advice to newer players as well if needed.

We are trying to get big as fast as possible and we got high aims for the guild (raids, territory battles, future discord, etc.)

Everybody is welcomed to join and also feel free to add me to get in contact if wished (731 115 779)

Hello again!

we are still looking for players! But meanwhile we already grew significantly and we are participating in our first guild events and higher tier raids!

According to that we raised our minimum level to about level 60 and we require more activity! (So still beginner friendly with some very helpful members)

We now have a great core of experienced and long time members with a very nice environment! Feel free to join, we are looking forward to you and your participation on our way to become a great guild ! :)
  • TeamBuilding is looking to grow its ranks with you! Newly started guild looking to give new players a place to grow and learn together! Promises of upward mobility by being part of an alliance and mercs coming down to do heroic level raids! If you are new and want somewhere to grow and learn, come check us out!
    TeamBuilding (TB): 9M GP •All players welcome •9* LS Hoth •Looking for active players to grow with! •Easily move up the ranks as you get bigger •Pit and Sith Raid tier 6, Tank normal mode •With mercs heroic pit and tank!
    If you are interested, you can reach out to me in game @ 327-268-535 or you can join our discord @ discord.gg/AUSCZqMeYP to answer any of your questions and concerns! All requirements are flexible for strong rosters and all guilds have the promise of upward mobility once your account is ready! We are open to single players, groups, or mergers to help grow the alliance!