Join The Republic. We Are A Family Of 16 Guilds. We Have A Home For Everyone.

Replies

• Options
    Let’s go! Click the link!
  • Options
    The Republic has a guild for you!
  • Options
    Come get some!!!
    (Go Tython!)
  • Options
    Guilds that help each other share knowledge and recruitment. Great community to belong too.
  • Options
    Looking for new guild that can defeat new rancor . I really need to start getting relic 8 material shards .. ever since CG screwed up conquest I can’t get relic 8 pieces anymore .. and my guild is not close to beating new rancor raid . My gp is around 6.5 million . I don’t need a super hardcore guild I’m kinda a laid back player . But, I am on every day and I don’t miss any events .. if I am going out of town or I have work a lot . I always let guild know .. I am in the states and currently living in eastern standard time zone .. I have been with same guild since around beginning of 2016 when I started playing .. but I think it’s time to move on . So I’m not sure how this works .. I am on discord ..
    Bon fortuna
  • Options
    Looking for new guild that can defeat new rancor . I really need to start getting relic 8 material shards .. ever since CG screwed up conquest I can’t get relic 8 pieces anymore .. and my guild is not close to beating new rancor raid . My gp is around 6.5 million . I don’t need a super hardcore guild I’m kinda a laid back player . But, I am on every day and I don’t miss any events .. if I am going out of town or I have work a lot . I always let guild know .. I am in the states and currently living in eastern standard time zone .. I have been with same guild since around beginning of 2016 when I started playing .. but I think it’s time to move on . So I’m not sure how this works .. I am on discord ..

Hey there! If you click the link in the first post it should send you straight to our recruitment server and we’ll get you set up!
    But if it’s easier, feel free to reach out to me on discord, my id is:

Ave#4538

Add me as a friend or shoot me a DM and let’s talk, I’m sure we can find a guild that will work for you!
  • Options
    Come get some!!!
    (Go Tython!)
  • Options
    Just about a guild for everyone at or above 1m GP. Come check us out!
  • Options
    My favorite thing about the Republic is that even though you are in an alliance your guild is still your guild. The whole guild moves up together when I joined my guild we had maybe 200m GP now we have over 300m GP and the majority of the members are still the same.
  • Options
    My Goh experience before the Republic Alliance was like life without the INTERNET slow and Boring! And then I joined up and gave my rate of progression some Wi-Fi.
  • Options
    This is where the fun begins
  • Options
    The Republic a wonderful group of independent guilds working together to help players grow with their guilds.
  • Options
    Best group of people to play with
  • Options
    Click the link, join the recruiting server, find your home!
  • Options
    I joined this guild and my dog is now perfectly trained. Thanks Republic!
  • Options
    Best alliance all guilds continue to rise and no feeder guilds you go up with your guild as a team
  • Options
    Yeayeayea
  • Options
    I joined this guild and now look at me now, I'm amazing
  • Options
    Best guilds with the best Discord resource to help all from new to old.
  • Options
    Join the Republic! Dew it!
  • Options
    Good things happen when you join this guild!

I was going bald, but when I joined this guild, I still went bald but hooked up with a hottie that likes bald guys!

You can't go wrong! Join the Republic today!
  • Options
    Our Chancellor isn’t a Sith Lord, I promise
  • Options
    I joined this guild and now my heater blows solid gold flakes
  • Options
    Come and check us out!
  • Options
    Terrific Alliance to find a spot!
    (Go Tython!)
  • Options
    Join us today. Let's roll!!!
    (Go Tython!)
  • Options
    Do it. Do it now click the link.
  • HamSalad7
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    If you've ever needed MORE COWBELL, this is the place for you!

Trust me! I'm Bruce Dikenson!
  • Options
    Join us after TB ends!
    (Go Tython!)
  • Options
    I never new how many resources were available within an Alliance... how did I ever go it alone?