Prev1
CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
520 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 2021
CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Zam Wesell
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Leader, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter
Lightning fast Scoundrel attacker that inflicts Evasion Down and detonates bombs.

Basic: DETONATING SHOT

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. All Thermal Detonators on the target explode, dealing damage immediately. If any Thermal Detonators explode, Zam gains 20% Turn Meter for each living Scoundrel ally.

Special 1: SEE WHAT STICKS (Cooldown 4)

FINAL TEXT: Place Thermal Detonators on all enemies that explode after 2 turns. Zam gains Speed Up for 3 turns.

Special 2: ELECTRO-GOGGLES (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Evasion Down on all enemies for 4 turns and a Thermal Detonator on all enemies that already had a Thermal Detonator for 2 turns. Zam recovers 10% Protection for each enemy with a Thermal Detonator. Zam gains 50% Turn Meter. This attack can't be Evaded.

Leader - HAVING A BLAST
FINAL TEXT: Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Potency and recover 4% Health and Protection whenever an enemy is dealt damage by a Thermal Detonator. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a Special ability, they inflict a Thermal Detonator on the selected target for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. When Zam Wesell is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Inflict 20 bombs on enemies. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter inflict Thermal Detonators on all enemies whenever they die, which can't be Evaded. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.

Unique - SHAPESHIFTER
OLD FINAL TEXT (ZETA): At the start of battle, Zam gains:
  • 20% increase to her Offense for each Scoundrel Attacker ally
  • 20% increase to her Max Protection for each Scoundrel Tank ally
  • 20% increase to Max Health for each Scoundrel Support and Healer ally.

NEW FINAL TEXT (ZETA/OMICRON): At the start of battle, Zam gains:
  • 20% increase to her Offense for each Scoundrel Attacker ally
  • 20% increase to her Max Health for each Scoundrel Support and Healer ally
  • 20% increase to her Max Protection for each Scoundrel Tank ally.
While in Grand Arenas: Zam instead gains 60% increases to her Offense, Max Health, and Max Protection. Zam gains 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally. Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Protection, Max Health, and Speed until the first time she is defeated.

Unique - ZAM'S PAYOUT
Whenever Zam receives Rewards from a Contract, she also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: Whenever an enemy takes damage from a Thermal Detonator, Zam has a 25% chance to dispel all debuffs on herself, she gains Stealth for 1 Turn, and she gains 2% Max Protection until the end of the encounter.
Post edited by CG_Doja_Fett_MINI on

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Insane Omicron!
  • Zam op
  • Bossk with more protection.. I don’t want to think about it.
    3v3 FTW
  • BH Number Crunch. Not as flashy as the others, but that is a lot of numbers. A nice boost.
  • 20% of zams speed alone is excellent.

Zam is pretty fast anyway so could easily get 300 speed. She gets 20% from her 4 BH allies which gives her 360 speed.

Then all her bh allies gain 20% of her speed. Which in this example would be plus 72 speed!

That's a disgustingly fast BH team. Under a jango lead even more disgusting
  • These are getting out of hand
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Problem is there's only 1 BH team avaliable for now, and is almost outdated.

Will this bring the rest of BH a functional 2nd team? Dont really think so.

(there's only 1 tank and 1 cleanser for the whole faction)
  • We have only one scoundrel healer. Maybe we are getting a new one?!
  • I think the wording is ambiguous. Will it be 60% to offense, max health, max protection (regardless the number of allies) or

60% increase to her Offense for each Scoundrel Attacker ally
    60% increase to her Max Health for each Scoundrel Support and Healer ally
    60% increase to her Max Protection for each Scoundrel Tank ally.

??
  • guenni
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Then all her bh allies gain 20% of her speed. Which in this example would be plus 72 speed!

Sadly the Devs never talk about what they mean, are we talking about max speed oder base speed here?
    Same as offense, after mods or before?

so many unclear texts in the game atm...

EDIT: last official statement I found was from an Q&A, saying that if there's a "max" before the stat its after mods and if theres none its base value.
  • So based on that above quote after mods which could mean a very speedy bh team?
  • IvoB1987 wrote: »
    I think the wording is ambiguous. Will it be 60% to offense, max health, max protection (regardless the number of allies) or

??

My interpretation to this is the wording of "Instead gains 60% increases to her offense..." as opposed to simply "Instead gains 60% offense". So I would like to think that this is per each ally.

But I agree, we should get more clarification on this.
  • I’d like to see this in a team with Embo as the leader.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    I think the wording is ambiguous. Will it be 60% to offense, max health, max protection (regardless the number of allies) or

??
    This might help

NEW FINAL TEXT (ZETA/OMICRON): At the start of battle in Grand Arena ONLY, Zam gains:
    • 60% increase to her Offense for each Scoundrel Attacker ally
    • 60% increase to her Max Health for each Scoundrel Support and Healer ally
    • 60% increase to her Max Protection for each Scoundrel Tank ally.
    • 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally.

Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Protection, Max Health, and Speed until the first time she is defeated.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

You go ahead and think this.
  • Def not as good as QGJ but you can make a nice little team with this for sure. I’m thinking Bossk, Bobb, Dengar, Jango and Zam for one and then Aurra, Mando, Greef, IG88 and Cad for another
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I actually think Zam is leagues better than QGJ

She provides more utility since its part of her unique, and the bonuses are better than QGJ (which is just high offense numbers)

Also, the problem with QGJ is that once we get better leads, the omicron is wasted when you are splitting up Jedi further

BH are the most flexible faction, and now you can just put in Zam on the team and outperform / skimp out on some great mods for subpar and get similar or better results etc
  • RTS wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

You go ahead and think this.

As a scoundrel player I will definitely omnicron this, but I drop my first on rolo so this needs some extra time.
  • Are you going to fix the zeta indicator? Maybe do that before you release more omicrons.
  • Would this mean you wouldn’t need MG to counter GAS?
  • Any confirmation about the Speed Values?

The 5% speed Bonus is based on basic speed or after mods?
    Is the 20% speed share based after Mods and after the 5% speed per BH?

One cannot mod the other BH speeds properly as long as you dont know how the speed values apply :(
    I'd really like to know :blush:
  • The 20% speed boost other BH allies get is based on Zams CURRENT speed so it'll be after her mods and boosts
  • "While in Grand Arenas: Zam instead gains 60% increases to her Offense, Max Health, and Max Protection. Zam gains 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally. Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Protection, Max Health, and Speed until the first time she is defeated."

Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense....... Should it not be "All other Bounty Hunter allies......this way Zam's not gaining the 20% too.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    "While in Grand Arenas: Zam instead gains 60% increases to her Offense, Max Health, and Max Protection. Zam gains 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally. Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Protection, Max Health, and Speed until the first time she is defeated."

Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense....... Should it not be "All other Bounty Hunter allies......this way Zam's not gaining the 20% too.

The bonus she gives herself is based off the other members of the team, but the 20% bonus at the end says specifically "Bounty Hunter allies", not "Other Bounty Hunter allies", wording that is like every other shared stat boost unique in the game.

I'm taking it to mean she gains 20% speed herself from the first part, then turns around and grants +20% of the new total speed (and other stats) to all 5 on the team including herself.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    IvoB1987 wrote: »

??
    This might help

NEW FINAL TEXT (ZETA/OMICRON): At the start of battle in Grand Arena ONLY, Zam gains:
    • 60% increase to her Offense for each Scoundrel Attacker ally
    • 60% increase to her Max Health for each Scoundrel Support and Healer ally
    • 60% increase to her Max Protection for each Scoundrel Tank ally.
    • 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally.

Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Protection, Max Health, and Speed until the first time she is defeated.

Where did you get this? I dont see it typed anywhere like this.. is it confirmed to be 60 for every scoundrel type or just 60 overall?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    So I gave her the omicron, what are some great teams to set for defense?
    Post edited by LordDirt on
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

I would put her in a Thermal detonator team with Boba lead, Dengar, Greedo and whoever. Boba lead gives you speed for every debuffed enemy and tm whenever a detonator explodes, so once the team gets going its pretty much going to run circles around the opponent. That way you can keep Greef, Mando and Bossk with Jango to get 2 really good defensive teams.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

I would put her in a Thermal detonator team with Boba lead, Dengar, Greedo and whoever. Boba lead gives you speed for every debuffed enemy and tm whenever a detonator explodes, so once the team gets going its pretty much going to run circles around the opponent. That way you can keep Greef, Mando and Bossk with Jango to get 2 really good defensive teams.

Thanks, was trying to figure out a good team with new Boba, Fennec and Bando too. Any ideas on the remaining two to go with that team?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    "While in Grand Arenas: Zam instead gains 60% increases to her Offense, Max Health, and Max Protection. Zam gains 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally. Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Protection, Max Health, and Speed until the first time she is defeated."

The bonus she gives herself is based off the other members of the team, but the 20% bonus at the end says specifically "Bounty Hunter allies", not "Other Bounty Hunter allies", wording that is like every other shared stat boost unique in the game.

I'm taking it to mean she gains 20% speed herself from the first part, then turns around and grants +20% of the new total speed (and other stats) to all 5 on the team including herself.

So if she had 100 speed she would gain 20% = 20 speed, then 20% of the 120speed for a total of 144 I'm guessing the same with the other stats too.?

So 10k offence would be +60% for each BH attacker 4x 60% = 240% , 10k X 240% = 24k. plus 20% for all BH allies for another 4.8k for a grand total of 28,800 offence.

Seems crazy but I like it
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue in which the Level 8 upgrade description for Zam Wesell’s Shapeshifter Unique ability was missing the word “Other”. It now should read: “While in Grand Arenas: Zam instead gains 60% increases to her Offense, Max Health, and Max Protection. Zam gains 5% Speed for each other Bounty Hunter ally. Other Bounty Hunter allies gain 20% of Zam's current Offense, Max Health, Max Protection, and Speed until the first time she is defeated."

Hmm…