GAC fight timeout draw after about 20 seconds in the fight bug

Recurve
97 posts Member
edited December 2021
Has anyone else come across this bug, just happened to me in GAC.

Basically entered a fight with my Palp vader team to kill oQGJ. Open with MM, do crush then 4 ability blocks, going for crush again the game gives me a message for the 'Draw' time limit reached after about 20 seconds into the fight.

Thank you CG for this game breaking bug inside a mode that dictate crystal income.
Guess I didn't buy anything from CG recently so I have reduced win rate in GAC now?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• How much time was left in GAC before you attempted this battle? If there was under 5 minutes left in the round out of the 24h for attack that's all the time you get to battle.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Well it was just now, hence I put 'just happened to me' in my original message.

I am aware that if you attack at the very end you only get time left as round time, just like TW
  • That's pretty awful.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    It has happened before to some people.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>