Cls or drevan

Nrm53
89 posts Member
edited January 2022
What r thoughts... I have a drevan lead at g11 right now with Malak g11 (6*) badstilla r7 hk g12 and marauder g11 (basically 6*) I'm wondering if I should switch to a cls lead squad with the typical 4 and get 3po... my cls is g12 but chewpio I don't have much yet at all and han and chewie both g9 I believe... 3po is 5*... I'm mainly worried about gac and finishing out the conquest but I'd like to do better in the sith raid and at least normal sith aren't very good... not sure about se team as iv not used them yet... any advice would be amazing and thanks in advance
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Wed_Santa
    931 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    For STR and conquest DR probably gives you better utility but there’s other teams that you might want to put some time into. Clones with Shaak lead are a good team for early results in Sith Raid and Nightsisters are also good for all the raids and conquest too. Separatists are pretty essential- not least to unlock Padme and build a good GR squad if you haven’t done that already. Personally, I think plans are a bit overrated - have fun exploring and developing new squads
  • Nrm53 wrote: »
    What r thoughts... I have a drevan lead at g11 right now with Malak g11 (6*) badstilla r7 hk g12 and marauder g11 (basically 6*) I'm wondering if I should switch to a cls lead squad with the typical 4 and get 3po... my cls is g12 but chewpio I don't have much yet at all and han and chewie both g9 I believe... 3po is 5*... I'm mainly worried about gac and finishing out the conquest but I'd like to do better in the sith raid and at least normal sith aren't very good... not sure about se team as iv not used them yet... any advice would be amazing and thanks in advance

Gear your dr team up to g13. Do not use relics at the moment, your badstilla r7 was a very questionable decision. You’ll need those relics materiels to gear up prerequisites and very, very strong characters later on. Then, gear your cls team up to g12 (you’ll need g11 ewoks to get c3po 7*) and move on to a new project that you’ll find on the Journey guide.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Well my cls is already g12 cuz I have chaze and Leia and r2 at g12 lol.. I had played for a bit over 2 years then took a 3 year break and have been back for about a year... I built up my badstilla just to go with my r7 emp and vader and g12 nihlus and sion... I didn't no that a se team did well in str? Which section usually? My geos r all g12 and I got padme but she's not leveled up much and don't have shaak... I do have like g10 to 11 501st tho lol... I was gonna do slkr for his ability to solo the raid... but then I heard they were gonna make it to where it would be fast sim able.. by the time I have him I could be well along another route and was second guessing my se team.