Server Maintenance?

Prev134567
RoBane1738
267 posts Member
edited January 2022
Why on a Sunday?

Even more, why does it keep happening multiple times?

Quite frustrating…is this only happening to me, on multiple of my accounts ?
Post edited by UdalCuain on

Replies

• It cost me a battle in GAC once already, now I’m cautious to continue
  • You're not the only one. Happening to me too. Quite annoying.
  • emoore123 wrote: »
    You're not the only one. Happening to me too. Quite annoying.

Thanks for replying, I’m not happy it’s not only me but at the same time I’m happy it’s not only me.

I want to wait till this is addressed by devs before continuing on with GAC…but I have 7 accounts to run GAC and will be impossible to wait till tomorrow due to work/time constraints.
  • Just lost my first battle (GL) against my opponent because of that. Can't win anymore...

Great job :wink:
  • Was just doing my attacks for GAC, and as I click battle to load into the game with my sith team, it comes up with 'game under maintenance' and boots me out, losing my team and saying I've already had the battle.
    Is there anything I can do about this?
    Not very surprised at this point though, this game has so many bugs/glitches.
  • Same, GAC battle crashed.

But I got warned before, so I can only say 'CG is doing a fantastic job', I guess.
  • I’d wait to do anything else. I know I am with all the reports I’m hearing
  • They won’t do anything for you.
  • Lost a game in gac too because of this and seems other ppl lost too, do something...
  • It also lost me a battle and most likely the GAC. I never got a warning about the maintenance wty89607jeec.png
  • Elche130 wrote: »
    It also lost me a battle and most likely the GAC. I never got a warning about the maintenance wty89607jeec.png

I don't think it's maintenance... It's a bug... Or a new feature 😉
  • Was just doing my attacks for GAC, and as I click battle to load into the game with my sith team, it comes up with 'game under maintenance' and boots me out, losing my team and saying I've already had the battle.
    Is there anything I can do about this?
    Not very surprised at this point though, this game has so many bugs/glitches.

Did you purchase the Grand Arena Championship Pass+ before doing your battle? I saw it in the store for $49.99. If not, then well that was your mistake.

• GalacticCitizen26
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Same here, I'm 8-0 in GAC and now surely lost because it counted my fleet battle from "under maintenance"... CG if you're there I won't attack anymore maybe you can reset that? 532-782-992
    But seriously this is 250 crystals it's costing me, plus it could mess up my league push
  • multiple reports,
  • This just happened to me. Finished my GA battle with victory and at the end of the battle I got a server maintenance pop up and game restarted itself. The battle was registered as a loss. My offensive team was gone
  • Same. Lost my Troopers.
  • same here
  • Check to make sure your OS is up to date. I usually only find out a new version was released because GoH (and some other games, but this is the one I play most) starts crashing.

Crashed while opening my weekly 43k worth of bronziums this morning—checked settings and sure enough the OS had an update available.

I don’t get a message like the ones posted here when it crashes this way, so maybe these are unrelated. But I figure it couldn’t hurt to add. Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • My Gac was blown up by this.
  • It's a feature. Check the store. You need to purchase the brand new Grand Arena Championship battle pass+ for $49.99 if you want to continue playing GAC as you used to.
  • Lose also 2 Fights because Server maintenance
  • Pretty sure i just lost my GAC match today. i had just finished my last ship battle which i had just won and because it didnt say "victory" i have lost it with all the opponents ships back at full health and i've got nothing left
  • 💯 happened to me. My GaC was destroyed. I’d hold off on doing GaC until tomorrow
  • RoBane1738
    267 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Honestly in the 4+ years of playing, I don’t recall ever seeing a force restart due to server maintenance.

Seems pretty widespread, someone should cut their holiday short and get this fixed
  • They’ve been out of the office and someone forgot to feed the little guy.

lply950yzkw7.gif
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • EternalThug91
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    It's a feature. Check the store. .

Please delete this before they get ideas 🤣
  • Don't play GAC right now.... UNANNOUNCED server maintenance. No in game notice or forum post @ea_capitalgames ... shame on you. Everyone playing GAC just lost a battle without ever playing AND we lose the team... we can't afford that in a crystal dependant mode.
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • GAC, yes, important... But I have enough of the dark side currency to unlock SEE... But I don't want to loose those tokens if this stupid bug rears its ugly head while I complete a phase, yet I also don't want to max out the tokens waiting 😑. Such a dilemma.
  • Warrior_TI wrote: »
    Don't play GAC right now.... UNANNOUNCED server maintenance. No in game notice or forum post @ea_capitalgames ... shame on you. Everyone playing GAC just lost a battle without ever playing AND we lose the team... we can't afford that in a crystal dependant mode.

Understandable, but are we sure it's actual server maintenance? Seems more like a bug to me...
  • Same here, I'm 8-0 in GAC and now surely lost because it counted my fleet battle from "under maintenance"... CG if you're there I won't attack anymore maybe you can reset that? 532-782-992
    But seriously this is 250 crystals it's costing me, plus it could mess up my league push

That's not how that works. You're s.o.l. on that battle, no way to turn back your round. You're just out the crystals 🤷