Is there any kind of site that can help you prioritize based on your roster?

Wookieebush
92 posts Member
edited January 2022
I admit I am woefully ignorant when it comes to the most efficient way to play video games. I always feel like I’m making really slow progress in the game. I know this game is a slow grind and I don’t mind that, but I want to make sure I’m doing what I can to make the process faster. So, title, is there something that can analyze your roster and tell you “hey, grinding towards a GL might seem fun but work on these ships first so you can boost your fleet arena standings and earn more crystals, or grind these teams first so you can earn event rewards which will make GL grinds easier”, or something?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Your best bet is to post your ally code or swgoh.gg profile and ask the community for guidance.

I do not know of any resource that has the required smarts to scan a roster and advise development.

But I do know several forum users who are full of great advice.
  • Yeah there's tons of people who know their stuff. Just make sure you avoid a dude called MasterSeedy.

He claims he knows what he's talking about but he also calls Master Kenobi GLOW so that's just a hint towards the fact he talks out from where the sun don't shine.
  • Yeah there's tons of people who know their stuff. Just make sure you avoid a dude called MasterSeedy.

He claims he knows what he's talking about but he also calls Master Kenobi GLOW so that's just a hint towards the fact he talks out from where the sun don't shine.
    2 points:

- MasterSeedy is female
    - MasterSeedy would be my first choice to offer advice to a developing roster, even though she insists on using a terrible acronym for JMK.
  • Master Seedy is also my first recommendation when folks are looking for help when starting out

Master Seedy is also my first recommendation when folks are looking for help when starting out

This is the point where you learn who to listen to. Seedy is wonderful at giving advice and pretty sure he does KAM streaming.
    Bladegunner is one of those guys who u listen to with a pinch of salt. MasterSeedy was the one who inspired me to actually try in this game, and gave me advice that helped my previously messed up acc.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • I admit I am woefully ignorant when it comes to the most efficient way to play video games. I always feel like I’m making really slow progress in the game. I know this game is a slow grind and I don’t mind that, but I want to make sure I’m doing what I can to make the process faster. So, title, is there something that can analyze your roster and tell you “hey, grinding towards a GL might seem fun but work on these ships first so you can boost your fleet arena standings and earn more crystals, or grind these teams first so you can earn event rewards which will make GL grinds easier”, or something?

Lol, yes, this site.
  • I admit I am woefully ignorant when it comes to the most efficient way to play video games. I always feel like I’m making really slow progress in the game. I know this game is a slow grind and I don’t mind that, but I want to make sure I’m doing what I can to make the process faster. So, title, is there something that can analyze your roster and tell you “hey, grinding towards a GL might seem fun but work on these ships first so you can boost your fleet arena standings and earn more crystals, or grind these teams first so you can earn event rewards which will make GL grinds easier”, or something?

I realize it's a little bit since you asked, but I've always found this site https://swgoh.driderdesigns.com/ to be very helpful in giving you an overview of where you are character-wise. It's a progress indicator, plug in your ally code and it shows you characters at each tier along with GL's and what your current progress is towards each.

It doesn't tell you what to focus on (as others stated, post your ally code or swgoh.gg profile on the forums for help), but it does give you a good overview on where you are.
  • Your best bet is to post your ally code or swgoh.gg profile and ask the community for guidance.

I do not know of any resource that has the required smarts to scan a roster and advise development.

But I do know several forum users who are full of great advice.

131-659-884

Just recently discovered Immortality's Farming guide & Free2PlayPadawan, so i am completely on the wrong track.
    Actually farming Phoenix Squad and Jedi. Troopies are pretty ok too for now.(DT lags behind)
    And yes, the jedi counselor was not a great choice to push him that hard.

Any input welcome
    131-659-884

There is no emotion, there is only peace.