Still missing SLKR shards

TheDolphamite
1 posts Member
edited January 2022
Been trying to contact EA for the past week about my missing shards but all they’ll tell me is that I’ve got them, although I clearly haven’t as I can’t unlock him, no one will help, any advice?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• From what I heard the best tactic is to try it again and again till they do something
  • Sometimes Support needs things spelled out for them. So if they say you have the shards, but you can't see/activate/promote, ask them to activate him for you. If they say you have him, get them to unlock him so you can use him. No one would willing sit on a GL without activating it. And if they're worried about you having extra shards, tell them to deduct the amount from shard currency.

Hope you get that resolved soon. :)
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    edited January 2022
    If it's support, they probably don't know much. If you post on Answers HQ, Ultraslide is usually very good about getting shards to people in these circumstances. I don't know when their holiday break is over though.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>