Where to next, advice?

Dom_Mazer
2 posts Member
edited January 2022
I just crossed the 5mil gp mark and really seeing the effects of past mistakes. Basically, I have almost every character besides GLs, KAM and the newest legendaries.

I'm stuck now between going for a GL (probably SEE just because I'm closest to him or JML next) or continuing a recent project of beefing up my much neglected squads (e.g. troopers, bh, etc).

Or do I go with Executor?

Any thoughts?

https://swgoh.gg/p/523871257/

Replies

• Seeing as you already have Jedi Knight Luke I would say getting JML would be feasible for you. SEE is great too. He is the only GL I have and I unlocked him back in June. Having a GL really steps your game up another level so I would recommended just forcing yourself to grind and go after JML or SEE.
  • Seeing as you already have Jedi Knight Luke I would say getting JML would be feasible for you. SEE is great too. He is the only GL I have and I unlocked him back in June. Having a GL really steps your game up another level so I would recommended just forcing yourself to grind and go after JML or SEE.

I'm also thinking SEE if I go the GL route just because I'm not terribly far from 7* Wat
  • At 5m GP you are.way overdue for a GL. Actually I would say you should have 2 by that point.

In your shoes I would be focusing on the two closest GLs, closest one first and then next closest. Ideally one LS, one DS but beggars can't be choosers.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    Honestly, SEE is probably the worst GL in the game. He seems to have the least utility. He is easily countered by SLKR. Really can only beat JML and maybe Rey depending on the team set up. He doesn't have much use anywhere else. He can help in GAC since any GL helps due to their speed. JML is much better bang for your buck. Depending on how long you want to wait, I would go for JMK even though that would take you longer with your current roster. Executor is nice to have, but remember that their is the potential for CG to remove crystals from Fleet arena so then Executor is really only needed for GAC and TW.
  • EdSolo wrote: »
    Honestly, SEE is probably the worst GL in the game. He seems to have the least utility. He is easily countered by SLKR. Really can only beat JML and maybe Rey depending on the team set up. He doesn't have much use anywhere else. He can help in GAC since any GL helps due to their speed. JML is much better bang for your buck. Depending on how long you want to wait, I would go for JMK even though that would take you longer with your current roster. Executor is nice to have, but remember that their is the potential for CG to remove crystals from Fleet arena so then Executor is really only needed for GAC and TW.

Yeah, that got me thinking a bit more and I'll hang back on SEE and get JML instead