Very Blatant Cheater in GAC

After going 9-0 the first 3 rounds of GAC (and spending $30 to rush my SEE in time for this week), I was rewarded with being paired up against a VERY VERY obvious cheater.

At first glance I thought "ohh, a very efficient player, this will be a good match" but as I dug into their swgoh.gg history my opinion quickly changed and I am 100% sure that this guy is cheating.

A couple of very blatant examples...

https://imgur.com/a/SsRdKJe

First off we have GAS 501st clearing a LV...at first glance its not the most obvious cheat despite not losing a single clone, especially since its not the greatest LV squad...until you realize that he took down LV in 41 seconds...even JMK/CAT needs a couple of minutes...

Then we have Vader, Thrawn, a g12 Sith Empire Trooper and a g10/11 Savage...taking down a Rey...POST-Nerf. in 52 seconds. without LV losing any protection...which seems impossible seeing as how I've never gotten through a Rey counter without her using WW at least once...

Then we have a Darth Vader solo of a fully relic'd GG squad...and a Palpatine solo of NS's...

And finally...Malv vs Executor counter...which is nothing too suspicious until you realize that they either didnt bring in a reinforcement or they didn't lose ANY protection from it, AND their TIE Fighter AND Vulture Droid BOTH survived.

This is totally suspect. In fact, the ONLY toon this player has lost this entire GAC tourney was his tank when he went against a JMK/CAT.

Now that our crystal income is coming from GAC this is completely unacceptable, especially after I spent REAL MONEY on my squads. CG needs to take a stand. I faced an obvious cheater last year and the mods basically told me they couldn't prove any cheating so they couldn't do anything but these are so obvious and the stakes are SO MUCH higher now that they've moved crystals to GAC.

I'm not going to post their ally code here YET.

Replies

• pånøs
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    The LV one is definitely doable. I have done it. LV has no ulti.
    The 5* beating of exec, potentially doable in my opinion, lots of RNG but doable.
    Now, Vader beating Rey.. yeah.. big no.
    Edit: Rest, vader beating whole GG squad is a joke
  • pånøs wrote: »
    The LV one is definitely doable. I have done it. LV has no ulti.
    The 5* beating of exec, potentially doable in my opinion, lots of RNG but doable.
    Now, Vader beating Rey.. yeah.. big no.
    Edit: Rest, vader beating whole GG squad is a joke

LV is doable but not in 41 seconds lol