account excluded

DarthlukeD
3 posts Member
edited January 2022
Good afternoon, I am writing to ask for your help and to contact me CG_LucifersDaddy

Post edited by DarthlukeD on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You will have to send him a PM.
  • Haha. The first cheater that I actually see punished. Nice! Keep him locked. In a box. On the bottom of the ocean.
  • czi0owgqkrdn.jpeg
    Be sure to explain how you pulled this off, for example.
  • @DarjeloSalas It is good that you are interested in my ga record, it took me time to learn to attack and if I can explain how to get down to legend king without any difficulty
  • yjrzjg3n9plz.png
    This is my particular favourite. Nothing suspicious at all
    797-722-718
  • DarthlukeD wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas It is good that you are interested in my ga record, it took me time to learn to attack and if I can explain how to get down to legend king without any difficulty
    You started a thread asking why you got banned. People will naturally be suspicious and investigate.

There is no way on Earth those 4 characters would beat a relic 8 Rey and all survive with full protection.

I’d love to hear your explanation of how you pulled that off.
  • Yup, that GAC history is sketchier than Leonardo Da Vinci's sketchbook! :D
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    yjrzjg3n9plz.png
    This is my particular favourite. Nothing suspicious at all

Did you see the Vader soloing a relic GG team, yet?
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    This is awesome. CG needs more threads like this showing people that cheating scum are actually getting their comeuppance.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    @DarthlukeD make sure to contact your guild and explain your situation to them. They are probably wondering why you went inactive.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    @DarthlukeD make sure to contact your guild and explain your situation to them. They are probably wandering why you went inactive.

They’ll be glad he isn’t around to solo the Rancor Challenge Tier, I expect.
  • I wonder who hurt them so bad

• or is this really "the star wars community"?
  • The community isn’t a fan of cheaters
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    DarthlukeD wrote: »
    or is this really "the star wars community"?

Just FYI bud, CG doesn't just ban people based on reports alone. They actually look into your history and make their decision based on that. And yeah, the Star Wars community doesn't take kindly to you making a mockery of the game they love.

• I’m quite impressed to be honest. To be so brazen as to come on here as if you’ve done nothing wrong, AND double down when people can see the proof, well that takes some serious delusion. Kudos for that.
    797-722-718
  • Now he’s edited his original post, lol
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    I’m quite impressed to be honest. To be so brazen as to come on here as if you’ve done nothing wrong, AND double down when people can see the proof, well that takes some serious delusion. Kudos for that.

Sometimes I think cheaters over time forget they're cheating, and actually think they're all that. I've seen a similar type of delusion before in other games. When people always ask what's the point of cheating, knowing you didn't actually accomplish the win yourself....this is why. Cheaters are deluding themselves into that same euphoric sense of accomplishment.
  • DarthlukeD wrote: »
    or is this really "the star wars community"?

Yeah.
    To get something positive out of this, take away that you've learned something important today: most communities don't tolerate cheating and are happy to see cheaters being punished.
    This also goes for other games, and irl too.
This discussion has been closed.