Bug report board doesn't allow me to post there. Bug with razor crest in gac

LordI
70 posts Member
edited January 2022
This game sucks
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Probably same issue as was with Anakin ship unending loyalty bug, where healing immunity means it can't recover HP, and then the battle ends with him at 1 HP. Next battle starts, can't be reduced to 1% health because already there so doesn't trigger the heal and as such can't be killed.

Knowing CG and how long this bug took before, it will be there for years.
  • Recurve wrote: »
    Probably same issue as was with Anakin ship unending loyalty bug, where healing immunity means it can't recover HP, and then the battle ends with him at 1 HP. Next battle starts, can't be reduced to 1% health because already there so doesn't trigger the heal and as such can't be killed.

Knowing CG and how long this bug took before, it will be there for years.

Nothing new in the paradise, unfortunately.

Main problem is that with razor crest, i have wasted 3 fleets with same result, I don't know if Anakin and loyalty worked in the same way, and also when it's the only ship (no capital ship because it was destroyed)
    So, in the one I am reporting, I have no option of killing it and cleaning my gac opponent ship territory.
    In my opinion, is worst that the other one you mentioned...
    I can send some more fleets and save videos to show it again
    This game sucks
  • What was the cap ship for Razorcrest ?
  • I'm guessing you put Thrawn on defense? If you didn't his defeat mechanic would get rid of razorcrest (or should).
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    What was the cap ship for Razorcrest ?

Executor. But capital ship was destroyed in second fight. Since then, RC is alone. I haven't saved video of that combat because i didn't expect that fail. Home 1 and Finalizer were tries against RC alone with 5 stacks of Reinforced Hull.
    Once they are gone, starts this eternal loop.

This game sucks
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I'm guessing you put Thrawn on defense? If you didn't his defeat mechanic would get rid of razorcrest (or should).

Unfortunately, yes. If not i would try. I can only try again with tarkin and windu
    This game sucks
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    You need to fill out all the boxes in order to get it to post at Answers HQ. They are also already aware of this bug.

It's already been reported as a bug.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>