Military Might Round 8

Guys, the Imperial Guard / Palpatine one-shot is ridiculous. There shouldn’t be just one combination of characters that someone must use to beat this event. I should be able to beat the event using my favorite characters (whichever Rebels or Clones they are) as long as they are the requisite level and I use sound strategy. Palpatine one-shotting my guys for 30k+ health every time is unreasonable. Not everyone can afford to play your elitist catering version of SWGOH with maxed out Luke’s and what-not. Fix your game.

Replies

• JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    This event requires Rebel and Clone characters. These factions don't have a GL and are all easy accessible. If you can't clear a tier, your characters are probably not geared high enough or modded properly.

If you post your swgoh.gg link people here could help easier
  • This isn’t the game for you if you want to be able to do everything with your favorite characters.
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    This isn’t the game for you if you want to be able to do everything with your favorite characters.
    Sadly OP has made several threads like this one.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    This isn’t the game for you if you want to be able to do everything with your favorite characters.

Odds are one will work eventually.

Right?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »

At least it’s not about how bounty hunters should conquer everybody who died in cannon.
  • You never learn, right?
  • Llennob wrote: »
    Guys, the Imperial Guard / Palpatine one-shot is ridiculous. There shouldn’t be just one combination of characters that someone must use to beat this event. I should be able to beat the event using my favorite characters (whichever Rebels or Clones they are) as long as they are the requisite level and I use sound strategy. Palpatine one-shotting my guys for 30k+ health every time is unreasonable. Not everyone can afford to play your elitist catering version of SWGOH with maxed out Luke’s and what-not. Fix your game.

It not only requires "the right team" but also gives you almost no room for 1 mistake in tier 3. You have to kill Vader and shut down EP as soon as possible without triggering taunt taunt taunt fracture shock shock shock restart mission.

The game is about putting things barely within reach as a challenge. Get used to it.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

At least it’s not about how bounty hunters should conquer everybody who died in cannon.

Well if you climb into a cannon you shouldn't expect to survive long.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Unless you are under a Big Top wearing a helmet and aimed at a net.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Unless you are under a Big Top wearing a helmet and aimed at a net.

Are there any other circumstances of people climbing in canons?

Whoops.